• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

For Sims with a "Tude!!!" The City Council was hesitant at first, but the Mayor knew what he/she was doing. "Give the People what they want"... and this expressive statue was exactly that. The Sims love this statue because its exactly how they feel. Whether it stems from political misgivings, social concerns, or the jerk that cut them off in traffic... this statue says it all. Your Sims just feel better driving past it or standing before it and venting their rage. It is, after all, all about "attitude!!"

These lots, offered in both a park and plaza style, are a true blend of large park & large plaza with all the benefits associated with both. Pricing and maintenance are the same as a large plaza.

**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

Artimus likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

djminkx

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
Snoopy235

Share this review

Link to review
melmel

Share this review

Link to review
w101659

Share this review

Link to review
SC4fanboy

Share this review

Link to review
coonstant

Share this review

Link to review
djskotie

Share this review

Link to review
Huston

Share this review

Link to review
Gul Dukat

Share this review

Link to review
Swade

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nirasa
      Description
      Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses that in the city Orlova in Czech Republic. It is the biggest in middle Europe. Size is 16x26m.
      The building is in park menu and will improve happiness of citizens.
      Sál království Svědků Jehovových, který stojí ve městě Orlová v České republice. Je největší ve střední Evropě. Má rozměry 16x26m.
      Budovu najdeš v menu parky. Postavením budovy zvýšíš spokojenost obyvatel.
      Custom LOD.
      Main model
      Texture: 1024x1024  (diffuse-normal-specular-illumination-color)
      tris: 572
      Color variations
      LOD
      Texture 128x128 (diffuse-illumination-color)
      tris: 77
      Data
      Size: 4 x 4
      Type: Park
      Construction cost: 13000
      Maintenance cost: 300
      Entertainment accumulation: 150
      Entertainment radius: 600
      Electricity consumption: 10
      Water/sewage: 3/3
      Garbage accumulation: 5
      Tourists: 180
      Installation
      The model import user folder is located at:
      On Windows C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets
      On Mac /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Assets
      On Linux /home/<username>/.local/share/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Assets
    • By Travis 5

ITC American Football Fields Project, by Travis  
      Travis and the ITC Team bring you the American Football Fields Project, which has been 11 months in the making. This download comes with 14 varied and assorted-styled american football fields, to suit all your football needs.
      Features List:
      14 lots 2 included props Custom Menu Icons 10-Language Multi-linguality Visit the ITC Team at Simcity4Devotion: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=229.0    

Lot Details and information  
      Lot sizes:  6x5, 7x5, 8x5, 9x5, 8x6, 7x9, 8x11   Menu position: Parks Menu   Plop cost: § 339   Bulldoze cost: § 50-90   Monthly cost: § 45-85 (Vol. 1), § 30 (Vol. 2)   Park Effect: 75-135 over 75-132 (Vol. 1), 90-120 over 90-120 (Vol. 2)   Landmark effect: 60-100 over 10 (Vol. 1), 70-90 over 10 (Vol. 2)   Max. Fire Stage: 4   Power consumption: None   Water consumption: 30-45 Gallons/month   Air pollution: -60/ -176 over 10 tiles   Water pollution: 5-9 over 5-9 tiles  

Notes   ***This package is multi-lingual, availible in 10 languages, which, if you have the version of the game in one of those languages, the lots will display in that language.

Dependencies  
      To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in the plugins folder 
      Note: for some files, you will need to be registered at the SC4D LEX..
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01 BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b SFBT Essentials BSCMegaProps JES Vol01 BSC Textures Vol 02 High School Football Stadium BSC MEGA Props ALN Vol01 BSC MEGA Props ALN Vol02 BSC MEGA Props ALN Vol03  

Credits   Created by Travis, ITC Team, ©2007

Thanks goes out to...
      ChrisAdams3997, for making the field models themselves, as well as providing invaluable advice and feedback from day 1. Patriots1228, for providing feedback, and creating a few props to be included with the lots. YoshiIsland, for testing and feedback CasperVg, for testing and feedback.
      Translation Credits:

English - Travis Spanish - Travis French - Casper/Travis Dutch - Casper/Travis German - Andreas Danish - Krbe Swedish - Anders Norwegian - Krbe Finnish - Tage Polish - Adam  
      Feedback & Support  
      Please post any feedback or support issues in the following thread at SC4Devotion:
      Travis' ITC lots

I will attempt to answer them to the best of my knowledge, and as quickly as possible.
    • By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here and is now also an option when downloading from this entry.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By madhatter106 · Posted
      Textures and detail work on this, particularly the rooftop patio and pool areas, are really great, and give this BAT lots of life.
      Apartment buildings have long been on my list to tackle BATting, just to add to the variety and compete with all the repetitive Maxis stuff.  With contributions like this, though, I feel like it wouldn't be worth my time, because mattb325 has them covered and done so very, very, very well.  Always a joy to see stuff like this on the STEX.
      A great addition to custom content.  Still goin' strong after all these years, mattb325 continues to amaze me.
    • By PatrickGestner · Posted
      Definitely not the Minocqua, Wisconsin I've known through my life, but nice map anyhow. I do the same with cities if I can't think of a name, I just use something I know.
    • By markussaage · Posted
      Nice BAT, would give 5/5, but attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should! Needs to be corrected by hand!
  • Recent STEX Comments

• The front of it is pretty much identical to "Cooley Law Stadium" (what Oldsmobile/Lugnuts Stadium is called these days) in Lansing, MI
    • Attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should!
    • I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.