• Last Updated: Jan 28, 2005 - 08:18 PM
  • File Size: 9.92MB
  • Views: 88883
  • Downloads: 57,168
  • File Descriptor: Landmarks

Download Beijing Olympic Stadium

* * * * * 239 Votes

Screenshots
Currently under construction in Beijing, China for the 2008 Summer Olympic Games. The perfect centerpiece for you simcity Olympic parks! Also called the National Stadium, and also The "Birds Nest". This stadium will cost China about $423 million to build. But you can have this stadium for much less!
13x13 LM

Crazy design i know, and i also know that not everybody likes this style! so please if you don't appreciate kind of architecture do not DL or rate this. This took me months to make. I even had to render this in 3 separate sections because my computer couldn’t process the whole stadium at once because it was too big! and keep in mind, this was not easy to make! Thanks.

warning! big file size almost 10MB zipped. just dump all the files in your plug-ins folder in my docs (yes you need all of them!) also, you need overlays (just download them all by geoffhaw, just search "overlay" in stex search) special thanks to Joerg who helped me lots in the forum. and to Tunafish who tried to render this for me. and thanks to everybody who gave me help/tips on my forums!

for more pictures on this please visit the Olympic Stadium: Beijing 2008 thread: http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?mode=viewtopic&topicID=52891 for more info on Beijing 2008 visit BOCOG: http://en.beijing-2008.org/

Screenshots

Screenshots

VERY, VERY COOL!!! Another amazing design of yours!!
Awesome, i've been waiting for this for sometime now!
Interessantes Design, aber sehr schön! Greetings from Germany.
WOW!!!! The design is a very interesting design. But it looks great! Congragulations on finishing it!!! P.S. WOOT!!! FIRST COMMENT ON A TERRIFIC BUILDING!!!!
nevermind, on the 1st comment lol!
OOOOHHHHHHHHH MY GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is it it's awesome great 10 man 10 looks superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!great job:)
Cool!
Absolutley fabulous!! :D
OMG Finally !
eeexcellent
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH IT FOR MONTHS!!!!!!
Photo
SimCityMafia4
Aug 22, 2004 - 11:51 AM
Its weird! HUH?
IT won't work!!! The filepath name thing is nonextisitant!!!
WOW !!!
It's like wrapped toilet paper, cool! 10!
Yyyyyeeeeeesssssss.
this is much better, all required files are in the package, im tired of looking all over for those "texture packs"
thanks everybody! this doesn't work? has anyone else have this problem? also, the overlay textures aren't required! just if you want the cool pattern of paths... the overlay textures are not included in this zip file.
Great!
Incredible work JT. I love it. ErikMesa (old SC3K stadium builder)

Other files you may be interested in ..

106 user(s) are online ...

27 members, 75 guests, 0 anonymous users

ZzNickzZ, Sim5, zatbc, adilsaadilah, Google (4), MaxvSk, Vishak Vasu, sanjiban, KiZ4_98, Dragonxander, maseru, MrDoge, ICARUS22, tkuzz, deathbycheese761, dabbot, Alan Waters, anatomyy, Badwater, siebren, dinogamer, antronio, Zack.Thedark, Nicolai, Arkacia, djsilva, ivanthecool, monomass