• Moose

Hole Digging Lots 2

(4.77)    (395 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This package contains nine one-tile long lots that have been modded to dig holes, and one that does the reverse by lifting the ground level up. The hole digging lots have been designed to dig entrances for tunnels, but they can be used in many ways (digging a ditch for a sunken highway, or for an underpass are examples). New hole digging lots include an avenue digging lot an a lot for sunken highways. The pictures show how a tunnel can be created in 6 simple steps and a sunken highway in 5 steps using these lots. smoncrie

What's New in Version 2   See Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Grimlogic

Share this review

Link to review
Wilnwest

Share this review

Link to review
edhe

Share this review

Link to review
zahoron

Share this review

Link to review
theredfox

Share this review

Link to review
jocanaada

Share this review

Link to review
Taybabie

Share this review

Link to review
DanialD4

Share this review

Link to review
Oren

Share this review

Link to review
DejanP

Share this review

Link to review
gamzdude

Share this review

Link to review
Chronicguy

Share this review

Link to review
Kernow

Share this review

Link to review
Wheejee

Share this review

Link to review
gman28

Share this review

Link to review
Milan77

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1
      Introduction
      This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.
      Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).
      The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.
      IdM - Trucking Essentials HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 Standalone users will also need the following.
      Props
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 SFBT Essentials Textures
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.
      Enjoy!
    • By Fantozzi
      Rural Fire Watch

3 Engines with wider radius and lesser cost than the maxis grand fire station. Good coverage.
      Plopcost: $220.
      Monthly cost: ~$80

Fits almost everywhere: lot size 1x2.

The terrible amount of 2 dependencies is needed to make this work:
      Modernizm Pack 6 by fordoniak
      SM2 cell towers by the inimitable and unique Simmer 2
    • By CT14
      Welcome to the development thread for CT14 lots and BAT. Here's a quick list of current releases so you don't have to scroll through the thread to find them all:
      North American Freight Sidings
      Llama Terminal Company
      SABER LA River
      Troy Gasholder Building
      FAB Diagonal Industrials

Lowrider Props
      In-N-Out Lowrider Show
      North American Freight Sidings original first post:
      Inspired by the lack of existing lots representing protypical North American freight railroad sidings, I've created a system of lots that can be used to create eye-candy rail sidings. They are transit-enabled for appearance. I have been encouraged to share my progress in a dedicated thread by helpful feedback in the Show Us Your Railroads general thread, especially from SimCoug, T-Wrecks, raynev1. And the whole thing wouldn't exist without the Jestarr props.

Features:
      18 ploppable lots for different railcar types on double track rail Transit enabled connections to make the lots fit in seamlessly anywhere Three prop families to provide a variety from Jestarr's boxcars, intermodal and general merchandise freight ("Junkers") RRW compatibility Known issues:
      Transparent texture bug as described here http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/42425-transparent-texture-issue/ The lots need custom icons created and added, through Reader as described here: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Tutorial:Inserting_a_custom_menu_icon_with_the_Ilive_Reader Future development ideas:
      Single Track Rail lots don't match exactly when using textures extracted from the RAM .dat, and I probably need permission to use them separately in any case. So, STR sidings may be a separate release at some point. Four-track lots would be prototypical for large yard trackage, but don't exist in RRW. Custom textures might allow some eye-candy four-track lots in future, this would resemble an updated subset of NCD. Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01 (v1.0) - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342 For RRW, you need the NAM with RRW enabled. Download:
      Please report bugs here. Thanks!
    • By coolsim1
      I'm getting this bizarre glitch in my game where almost no trees or props are present on the default maxis houses. I tried emptying my plugin folder, a somewhat unpleasant experience, figure it was some mod but the problem still occurs. Any ideas?
    • By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.
    • Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.   Thanks.
    • @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!