• Moose

Hole Digging Lots 2

(4.77)    (395 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This package contains nine one-tile long lots that have been modded to dig holes, and one that does the reverse by lifting the ground level up. The hole digging lots have been designed to dig entrances for tunnels, but they can be used in many ways (digging a ditch for a sunken highway, or for an underpass are examples). New hole digging lots include an avenue digging lot an a lot for sunken highways. The pictures show how a tunnel can be created in 6 simple steps and a sunken highway in 5 steps using these lots. smoncrie

What's New in Version 2   See Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Grimlogic

Share this review

Link to review
Wilnwest

Share this review

Link to review
edhe

Share this review

Link to review
zahoron

Share this review

Link to review
theredfox

Share this review

Link to review
jocanaada

Share this review

Link to review
Taybabie

Share this review

Link to review
DanialD4

Share this review

Link to review
Oren

Share this review

Link to review
DejanP

Share this review

Link to review
gamzdude

Share this review

Link to review
Chronicguy

Share this review

Link to review
Kernow

Share this review

Link to review
Wheejee

Share this review

Link to review
gman28

Share this review

Link to review
Milan77

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Konur
      Hello everyone. I'm playing simcity4 with NAM installed. I was able to make 6x6 lot sized HDR zone until i removed an unaffiliated plugin. Now game just puts a street every 4 tiles making my hdr zones made of 4x4 lots. How can i change this to automatically divide every 6 tiles instead of 4, making 6x6 zones as i drag mouse?
      Here in the picture you can see before (right) and after (left) zones. They are both high wealth residential and they are both drawn with a single mouse drag.
      Plugin was demand ordinance btw, putting it back didn't solve the issue.

Thanks in advance

• By DavidDHetzel
      Hi Guys,

I made two Lumberyards for SC4. Something I felt has been missing from the game. I made two, the small Lumberyard called Lowend Lumber and the larger railserved one named Sherwood's Forest Products.
      Lowend Lumber 3x3 I-M Grow/Plop
      DEPENDENCIES
      BSC MEGA PROPS DAE VOL 1
      BSC MEGA PROPS NEWMAN INC VOL 1
      BSC MEGA PROPS NEWMAN INC VOL 2
      BSC MEGA PROPS JES VOL 7
      SHK PARKING PACK
      RDG PROP PACK VOL 1 - (This is a bit more obscure so here's the link)
      Sherwood's Forest Products 8x6 I-M Plop
      DEPENDENCIES
      BSC MEGA PROPS JRJ 02
      BSC MEGA PROPS JES VOL 1
      BSC MEGA PROPS JES VOL 2
      CSX MEGA PROPS VOL 3
      PEG CDK 3 RESOURCE PACK
      PEG SPAM RESOURCE PACK
      PEG RAIL FLEET RESOURCE PACK
      SHK PARKING PACK
      PEG MTP LOGGING RESOURCE
      TEXTURES
      CYCLEDOGG TEXTURE PACK 1 & 2
      RRW TEXTURE PACK 1&2
      SHK TEXTURE PACK

Also Huge thanks to @kingofsimcity for helping me with the PIMX work!

Enjoy!
      David H

EDIT: Found a missing Dependency
    • By pcwhiz24
      Hi, I'm editing the properties like the costs/monthly costs of a building in iLives Reader, but I can't find the properties for Cap Relief anywhere in the exemplars. Is it tied with "Landmark Effect"? I'm trying to edit a building so it provides demand cap relief, etc. 
      Also, how or what property do you change to edit the desirability effects for wealth groups for a building? (like CO$$$, R$$, etc.)  
    • By IvoryL96
      Hello there everyone, I have been playing SC4 for many years now, and had no problem with creating various cities with the in-game buildings, and as of recent, I have been looking online for skylines and layouts which inspire me, and couldn't help but notice all these buildings I have never even seen before, most of which are apparently downloadable. I am brand new to this community, and no matter how old the game gets it will always be among my favorite, would someone kindly explain how to download this content? I am 21 but not tech savvy as far as DLC goes and would love to join all of you. Thank you all! 
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1
      Introduction
      This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.
      Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).
      The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.
      IdM - Trucking Essentials HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 Standalone users will also need the following.
      Props
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 SFBT Essentials Textures
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.
      Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments