• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 26, 2004 - 01:35 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 26, 2004 - 01:35 PM
  • File Size: 297.4KB
  • Views: 43498
  • Downloads: 23,167
  • File Descriptor: Utility

Download Ninja Boulevard Kiosk

* * * * * 65 Votes

Screenshots
The little brother to the Ninja Boulevard Station. A 1x1 Penta-functional Transit Building that supports Parking, Buses, Subways, Trains and Freight, all dependant on what you connect to the building. A RH update of the MMTS Boulevard Station.

Screenshots

Screenshots

Awesome idea!
By all dependant on what you connect you mean if we connect everything it all works???(Was a little unclear on that statement, thats what I take it to mean. Sorry if it's stupid)
Anyway, great lot! 10 pickles (hmm..should I tramemark the pickle rating system or does it sound stupid?)
Great job, the model is fantastic. It's unfortunate that Simcity doesn't take the render of the road underground particularly well. You also might want to either decrease the capabilities of the building or expand its footprint, because it's a little too good right now.
Continuing... Don't make it a freight station, it seems clear that that isn't possible with this building. Don't make the underground parking too large, either. Only about 20, maybe 30 cars could fit in that thing. If you want more, you have to raise the price a LOT.
I hope it doesnt sound like I do not like this building; I really really love it. The model is spectacular, the lighting is well done, and you managed to get a glass-like effect, which is admirable. Very well done.
Photo
RalphaelNinja
Apr 26, 2004 - 03:17 PM
Thanks Wooden, pickles and cnyguy. It was difficult in choosing the proper parameters for the stats, but unfortunately the capacity controls everything including parking, buses, trains, etc. So you cannot have 20 parking spaces with 2000 bus capacity.
Trantastic!
So just to make sure I understand, the capacity is 2000 for each train, car, etc. or 2000 combined?
NICE job, this rox!
Pretty cool. Thanks
Photo
EmergentFungus
Apr 26, 2004 - 08:46 PM
I especially like the lights going down the stairs... Nice 1!
yay! its here! good job ralphal 10 from me
WOW! 10/10
This looks fantastic in game.....and to have all those functions....great!
Once again, love the look and function
Photo
RalphaelNinja
Apr 26, 2004 - 11:10 PM
pickle, woodentaco, I've answered your question in my showcase thread here: http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=45300&PageNo=13#259980. Thanks everone on the compliments.
Great design and a very practical idea. :-D
Ralphael, you ROCK!!!
great job...but this lot shouldnt be frieght enabled...other than that WOW 2 thumbs up and a 10/10 for you once again!

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,614 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,592 Total Authors
  • 96,047,903 Total Downloads
  • Ferrari 458 Italias Latest File
  • airman15 Latest Submitter

124 user(s) are online ...

38 members, 83 guests, 0 anonymous users

okas155, hsp1072, Google (2), erick1992ify, Blue Keiko, Jorge_carrillo, byeong hag, simcityguy99, f150xlt, Lelisia, Sabretooth78, Mindphaser, craizedmanic, servius, CapitolAnarchy, Nikola101, Ukai-UK, Smrtonoska, kyon476, bru-h, Hector Maven, _Ceirtii_, japereira58, meth0dman, skyofrim, igor_lucas, SpaceSauce, tomdooley, DiscGolfer947, Sevinn, SimCityProstitute, Facebook (1), izzi365, bartguy24, DanDB64, HyugaHinata, helderrosa, Rico_07, giovanipedroso, The Architecht