• Last Updated: Apr 26, 2004 - 01:33 PM
  • File Size: 543.92KB
  • Views: 119953
  • Downloads: 70,668
  • File Descriptor: Utility

Download Ninja Boulevard Station

* * * * * 145 Votes

Screenshots
A Penta-functional Transit Building (is there such a thing? there is now!) that supports Parking, Buses, Subways, Trains and Freight, all dependant on what you connect to the building. A RH update of the MMTS Boulevard Station.

Screenshots

Screenshots

Clever! Nice looking too!
Photo
BaldOldnFatMan
Apr 26, 2004 - 01:58 PM
Anything that helps transportation, eh? Nice job!
I must say: Very impressing!
Trantacular!
Photo
Piel Morena69
Apr 26, 2004 - 03:36 PM
Wow, just simply wow. I'm gonna start using this A.S.A.P. Very Very nice!!!!! :-)
WHAT!! IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!! OH MY GOD! 10
Kind of unrealisitic with the freight, but still a good idea for tight spots. Now all you need to add is monorail. I like the design.
Chalk one up for the Ninja Turtle. This is a beauty!
Photo
sparkythepenguin
Apr 26, 2004 - 04:14 PM
Hehehe Beat me to making a bus transit center! Nice job!!! It's so wonderful and I've been waiting for one of these!!! 10
woooEeee! That looks sharp! I'm a little confused as to how it actually works, but it sure is pretty. I'll have to DL this and play with it.
cool~!
The ultimate transport solution, and looks pretty cool too. Well done!
Nice job turtle my new city has been waiting for this marvel of transportation.Thanx
Damn - that is lush - looks the business!
got to have this one to match the little cute one 10 also
Impressive! 10/10
This multistation is a fantastic concept...hope to see more of this modern type of building too...and all the functions it has saves loads of space :)
Very nice, I love the look and the function. I agree the frieght usage is a little wierd, but a nice touch!
Photo
RalphaelNinja
Apr 26, 2004 - 11:15 PM
Nods, the freight was last minute as I noticed during playtesting that since we this station out in the industrial, a bit of truck rumbling won't hurt. Freight will only show up in the industrial and if the tracks lead out of the city. Otherwise it is just another added unused function.
Ok, I'm definitely downloading this when I get home. (currently not). It's good to see a RH update for the old MMTS (I used those all the time pre-RH).

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 18,701 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,605 Total Authors
  • 97,461,138 Total Downloads
  • Mntoes Holt Farm Close Latest File
  • mntoes Latest Submitter

101 user(s) are online ...

16 members, 81 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (3), skimten, khalypsuh, PLO, lhimlext, Facebook (1), nenuty, billyjt, jacob814, ueh200, scott499, Odainsaker, mrmichael, Koper2007, governorandy, Bordz, cervin39, hiroro