Jason5871's Cruise Ship Port Set 1.0.0

(4.00)    (5 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Please note as it was discussed under the PLEX support thread,, and with the permission of the Simptropolis Staff Members this file has been uploaded on behalf of Jason5871. It was not available anymore due to the unfortunate demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by @Jason5871.

This Cruis Ship Port Set was made by Jason5871 and originally was uploaded onto the PLEX.

This upload contains 6 folders, and into these folders you can find the original readme files and pictures taken by the original creator (but I updated all the dependency links into the *.txt files) and a folder called Cruise Ship Port. Each folder (from the above mentioned six) has a so called Cruise Ship Port folder (what you will copy from the zip into you plugin folder). Into each folders the Cruise Ship Port folder contains one of the following subfolders with the LOT files:

1. AK Cruise Ship Building - This lot will replace the in game Cruise Ship Port. It will apearing in your Reward Menu in game. Lot Size: 6x6

2. CSX Pier Mall - This is the CSX Pier Mall It has been reloted it fit the Cruise Port. It has the same properties as the orignal CSX Pier Mall. Lot Size: 6x10

3. END Lots - These are the ends that go with the new Cruise Ship Port Set. They have 15 low wealth commercial jobs each. Lot Size: 2x6

4. Fillers - These are the 5 filler lots for the Cruise Ship Port. They have 15 low wealth commercial jobs each. Lot Size: 1x6

5. Fire Station - Here is the Fire Station for the Cruise Port Set. Lot Size: 3x6

6. OWW2 Transitions - These Transitions will connect Cruise Ship Port set to the OWW2 set. These have 15 low wealth commercial jobs. Lot Size: 2x6

Apart from the AK Cruise Ship Building the rest of the LOTs take place in the Water Transport Menu in game, you can find them near to the PEG OWW2 set.

It's not part of this set directly, but you may want to try Pezzajn's Cruise Ship Port (CSP) _ Broadway Cruise Ship Terminal as well, since it's an addition for this set.

Dependencies:

Peg-OWW2_Resource

Peg-OWW2_Resource2

Peg_Marina_Resource (THIS ONE IS INSIDE THE DOWNLOAD)

Peg-OWW2_1x3_Pierhead

Peg-CDK3- Fountain

Peg_CDK_SV_FoodCourts

Peg-CDK3_2x3_Marina-Parking

Peg-Oww2_1x3_LeftEnd

Peg-Oww2_1x3_RightEnd

Peg-OWW2_2x3_Obsdeck

Peg-Oww2_1x3_Ramp

Peg_CDK3_4x3_Marina-Docks

Peg-CDK3-CG_Resource

Peg-OWW2_FireStation

CSX Pier Mall - Only dependency for the CSP Pier Mall Lot (you need the LOT file from Don Miguel's upload)

PorkieProps-Vol1

Taxi Props

Shmails Park A Lot 1x3 (you only need the models and desc files from this)

SG_SuburbanFireHouse

NDEX ITS Mega Props Vol3 - this is for the AK Cruise Ship Building only

Bsc_Texture Vol2

BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_Vol1

Have fun and enjoy!

- Tyberius06

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@sucram17are you aware of that fact that every piece is part of a modular set, they are not stand alone lots. What is confusing? And why isn't confusing the boardwalk above the water without proper land connection. I bet you haven't tried these lots so why downrate them??? That is confusing!:no::???:

Share this comment

Very good face! Thanks! But if it does not give much work, why do not you compact all these Dependecies in a file just to facilitate? Just a tip.

Thank you again!!

Share this comment

@Gilberto RodriguesHi!

Because I canNOT do that according to site and community rules and because there is no good way to attach external dependencies to uploads and to do that I would need the permission of every each creator of these dependencies which won't happen.

Some of these dependencies is quite common and since everybody can modify one's plugins folder as one's tastes there is no strict and general structure where the dependencies should be, in which case if every uploads contain the external dependencies there would be a huge mess with the lots of duplications. If everybody would use the same folder structure there wouldn't be such a problem because the duplicates would overwrite each other, but this isn't that simple sadly either.

- Tyberius

Share this comment

24 minutes ago, Tyberius06 said:

@Gilberto RodriguesHi!

Because I canNOT do that according to site and community rules and because there is no good way to attach external dependencies to uploads and to do that I would need the permission of every each creator of these dependencies which won't happen.

Some of these dependencies is quite common and since everybody can modify one's plugins folder as one's tastes there is no strict and general structure where the dependencies should be, in which case if every uploads contain the external dependencies there would be a huge mess with the lots of duplications. If everybody would use the same folder structure there wouldn't be such a problem because the duplicates would overwrite each other, but this isn't that simple sadly either.

- Tyberius

I understood, I did not want to say that this is easy, that was a problem with the translator, I know that it is very difficult to post such content and I am grateful! I just wanted to know if it was allowed to do this, thank you!

- Gilberto Rodrigues

Share this comment