COAL POWER BIG MIKE 1.0.0

(4.00)    (2 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@mike_154Wow, it's very nice work, congratulation! I really like this one, and as I see you managed to sort the dependencies out quite well, however I have three notice:

- The subgrav power transformer points to and old and no more existing link, the updated link can be found here:

subgrav power transformer

You can update the old simptropolis STEX links with this: https://st.worldscapemc.com/

- The google link thingy is RDG Prop Pack 1.

- The CSX BAT Props 2006b has been put under the CSX MEGA Props Vol. 6

I would use @Simmer2's No Sleeper and No Ballast (NSB) overlay set rather then the PEG one, but it doesn't look odd,  anyway however I don't know if that white-ish platform under the trains, which breaks the road and rail textures is part of the modell, or you put there, but that looks a bit odd, to break the textures. Either I would put trains to cover the "missing" textures or get the rid of that white-ish platform...

Thanks for sharing this!

- Tyberius

Share this comment

Hi!

I sent a PM to you with some dependencies, what you need to put onto the download page, with this:

Jestarr'S Coal Power Plant

This is the main building and you forgot to list it, without this the players have just got a big brown box instead of the building.

Thanks!

- Tyberius

Share this comment