9 Screenshots

About This File

600 Madison Avenue is a 25-story high-rise building located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, U.S.A. Built in 1965 by Emery Roth & Sons, the building offers several commercial offices.

INFORMATIONS
The model is available in two versions - Landmark and Commercial Office. Both are corner models.

With the custom LODS it's possible to add furnitures as props on the balconies in case anyone wants to do it.

Landmark
Plop cost: 100,000
Lot size: 2x3

Commercial Office:
Lot Size: 2x3
CO$$$: 6,000
CO$$: 8,000

INSTALLATION
Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

600 Madison Avenue (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Commercial Office - MN): this is the Commercial Office version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

600 Madison Avenue (Commercial Office - DN): this is the Commercial Office version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

NOTE: if you download both MN or DN .zips, I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Beautiful work as always!

Have walked by this building many times on my way home from work. I love the attention to detail and the fact that you included the high end commercial retail store which occupy the ground floor. Excellent job again on this "wedding cake" style 1960's modernist Manhattan office building *:thumb:

Share this comment