• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

This Luxurius beach front condos, are located in Puerto Vallarta , Mexico, my Hometown, the height is 196,85 ft, (60 meters). 

DEAR PEOPLE FROM SIMTROPOLIS: YOU CAN FIND THE VERSION WITH "NO PLAZA" IN THAT VERSION YOU CAN MODIFY THE LOT, PUT PROPS, FLORA, MAKE THE LOT AS BIG AS YOU WANT... FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS VERSION. ENJOY.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 1,500 CS$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tyberius06

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I gave it 5 because the model is amazing, but the folks who are complaining about the poor lottin on the no plaza version (simple green base texture), they are right. Can I ask if you could use the 0x258f2000 pavement base texture under your lots? Anyhow I will relot both versions of this, and +5 star for the 2 version. @noahclem showed us a nice approach how we can use the bigger buildings, mostly skyscapers or buildings like this to make from them an offset prop and put them above sunken highways/express ways or railways, roads etc without making tunels. With this method we can even curve "exprassway tunnels" under the prop... I guess... I never tried, but I will... :)

So thanks for this building, but an update would be nice on the NoPlaza version, however it's kind of easy to lotting... :) And I really like the original plaza texture... :)

- Tyberius

nos.17 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Serious artistic product warning.  I've rated this 5 stars but there really is no rating, its simply another example of the product of the best work there could possibly be.

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

That is... daring (but how are we going to harmonize the pavement ? Wouldn't it have been better if the lotting had had a sightly larger footprint including the whole pavement ? Or a long rectangular pool as in what I can see of the original ? Then again perhaps I should DL & plop it and see what's on the other side :-)].Done. The front of the plaza lot is nice ! And yes, of course the no-plaza lot can be MMP'd if not relotted :-))

(strange thing : I DLed both MN versions, but I get one MN and one DN (beautifully lit both) although I have no DN mod installed. Hm. Weird :-) )

Share this review

Link to review
JP Schriefer

Great job! A very different building.

Share this review

Link to review
MarkusNakfoor

Impressive work! i just have been obsessed with this game lately and me finding out that there is actual communities for it i was like what! literal brain orgasm (excuse my language), i have a request we have really cool and unique buildings in my country and i'd like nicely ask you to do them, you can find samples of them in 3D for Google Earth in the 3D samples library search which can help you make them easier, these buildings like 1. Bahrain World Trade Centre and 2. Bahrain Financial Harbour, 3. Four Seasons Bahrain Bay Hotel and finally 4. Arcapita Bank Bahrain Bay. I'd really appreciate it if you'd contribute to the community here and to let them enjoy these unique designed buildings in SimCity 4 overall thanks! and i wish you could read this post.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   I like this long and curved building  it will stand out among all the square and rectangular buildings  beautiful lighting too

Share this review

Link to review
robdragon

If I could give it a million stars I would!

Perfect Thanks!

Share this review

Link to review
DavidDHetzel

5 ***** Model but 4**** Lot.

My only real complaint is that the lot should probably be 8x3 not 8x2, the lot as it is look barren (Although I get why it does)

Share this review

Link to review
Matty B

Will look great near my beach neighborhood with palms and the sandy shoreline. Great work once again! Thank You again.*:thumb: 

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By SimCityHawk
      El Paso & Ciudad Juárez in SimCity 3000. Two cities on each side of the border. El Paso is situated north of the border and the troubled Ciudad Juarez is situated south of the border. El Paso has a high level of control and is a functioning and civilized city. Ciudad Juárez, however, is the world's most dangerous city outside of a war zone. Therefore, crime is booming and the police are almost non existent.  
    • By Diego Del Llano
      This Luxurius beach front condos, are located in Puerto Vallarta , Mexico, my Hometown, the height is 196,85 ft, (60 meters). 

DEAR PEOPLE FROM SIMTROPOLIS: YOU CAN FIND THE VERSION WITH "NO PLAZA" IN THAT VERSION YOU CAN MODIFY THE LOT, PUT PROPS, FLORA, MAKE THE LOT AS BIG AS YOU WANT... FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS VERSION. ENJOY.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 1,200 CS$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???
    • Do we need to delete Oppie's and replace yours?   Ps. Thank you so much for revamping this amazing mod.
    • Can someone make the Wilshire Grand Tower for SimCity3000?
    • With regard to the issue of content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships brings within the realm of discourse the distinctive formal juxtapositions.