6 Screenshots

About This File

Circuit City Stores, Inc. was an American multinational consumer electronics corporation. It was founded in 1949 and pioneered the electronics superstore format in the 1970s. Circuit City liquidated its final American retail store in 2009, following a bankruptcy filing and subsequent failure to find a buyer. At the time of liquidation, Circuit City was the second largest U.S. electronics retailer, after Best Buy. There were 567 Circuit City Superstores nationwide, ranging in size from 15,000 to 45,000 square feet.

This beautiful BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and so this was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking with him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.

This lot utilizes both the timed props contained in SHK parking pack and seasonal trees. These items may take a day or so to appear.

For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

------
Stats:
-------

6x6 LMCS$ + 6x6 CS$ Grow
     265 CS$ Jobs
     Stage : 1

Plop Cost : $33000
     Bulldoze Cost : $3300
     Power Consumed : 8
     Water Consumed : 82
     Air Pollution : 0
     Water Pollution: 7 over 5 radius