• Moose

Central Train Station - Bug Fix 1.2

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi Everybody,

Sorry my bad English. This is -- finally -- a fix to the annoying bug of the Oppie's Central Train Station. The Station are amazing and Oppie did a great job. But when one plopped any City of Tomorrow building next to it, the "futurist" effect simply reverted the CTS to the common Passenger Train Station. Oppie is not working or updating SimCity 2013 mods anymore (I suppose), so I fixed the problem, and as far as I could test the game, now the CTS stay as CTS even if you plop a Megatower next to it. I'm still testing the mod, and if there is any unforeseen problem, I'll try to solve it.

I also improved the number of passengers from 2000 to 4000.

THIS IS A OFFLINE MOD

Install by copying the .package file into your ...\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\ folder.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By katrosa1
      Hi!
      So I was in process of building and improving my city then I notice that I'm bulldozing homes left and right with Sims saying there "isn't any shops or parks" yet I have said shops and parks built all over the place in my city as well as bus stops connecting from their homes to them so they can have access. Am I doing something wrong or are they just never happy? 
      Not only that, but I also have lots of businesses in dire need of workers and Sims are also leaving claiming they "couldn't find work" yet I'm getting screamed at to find workers. Also mention the bus stops connecting to said businesses from said homes. 
      So again, are they just never happy or do they just not want to look like I'm having them do? 
      Thanks in advance!
    • By LittleMac
       Hello guys! Today i'm working on a 2x3 office building, hope you like it:

• By RandyE
      Public Region:    Micropolis
      Started by: Randy22E, on July 3.  New region with same name started July 15.
      Server: North America West 1,  Region Map: Viridian Woods
      ======================================================
      Consider playing with random disasters disabled, as well you can find a reliable mod on this site that will disable the day/night cycle so you can focus on gameplay. You can enter and view cities from the main menu without having to claim a city.
      +++++++++++++++
      All welcome to join. 
      ---------------------------------------------
      Official site server list and status:  http://www.SimCity.com/en_US/server-status 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• You really only need the building files. (.Desc and .Model) It's against STEX's rules to re-upload them.
    • Oh...okay. I c know. I didn't realize I didn't need the original.
    • Sounds to me like you may be missing the original building files.
    • Whops! @nos.17 I have the same problem. I have all the dependencies, but as you can see there is no actual building. I tried several ways: put the original prop desc and model (-a, -b) files in the same time; only the model files; the model files and the zzLM15x12_AllianzArena file in the same time. No changes. Always get the same result, what you can see on the picture. I checked with SC4Tool and I think the uploaded version doesn't contains the necessary building/prop descriptors, because in the Tool everything is green, but I didn't see the original buildings listed among the dependencies, so actually they are not in the lot or so... EDIT (before sending): So there is some other problem: you add wrongly the MM 40ft trailer as a dependency, because you used KoSC IRM essential and the prop families from that set (if I remove this and put only the dependency what you linked, I get error in Sc4Tool). I investigated the issue with an empty plugin folder which only contained this lot and the dependencies what you listed. There is one more textures Dependency: BSC Textures 1. Oh and of course you used your own essential I guess, but you forgot to list above... But the bigger problem is that as you can see the 3rd and 4th pictures, the CSX megapack 1 is using the same prop ID than the Allianz building prop desc file. The other problem, that you probably forgot to attach your prop desc files for this lot, because the original one is conflicting with CSX megapack... When I emptied the plugin folder I got the building properly with its own prop desc files (so I didn't have the CSX pack and the prop desc in my plugin folder in the same time, but You said, we only need the model files), but obviously you used a new prop desc file for this, just haven't attached... Can you check and update this, because it's amazing and I would like to use! Thanks in advance! - Tyberius  
    • @kellydale2003 As I said in the review it's avesome stuff, I would have only one request. Could you next time make a notice on the description, that the growable version is only compatible with CAM by default...  I was wondering why I haven't seen growing your stuffs in my cities (f.e. Linda Swampy), and took an other look to the lot files I see, that some of them is CAMified, and I don't play with CAM... Linda Swampy is a stage 10 I-Ht... So that would be worth a mention I guess for those who doesn't use the CAM as well... Thanks in advance!  - Tyberius