• Moose

Water Street Brewery 1.0.0

(5.00)    (13 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Located on the corner of Water and Highland, Milwaukee's first brew pub has been a downtown landmark since 1987. Add Water Street Brewery to your city today!

• 1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$
  • Provides 12 CS$$ jobs
  • MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included
  • DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd

Installation Instructions:

1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.

2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.

3. Enjoy!

-
Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

PanzerMan1001

Beautiful corner shop that isn't too big or too small, looks good in any downtown city section.

Share this review

Link to review
will62russ

Love these types of buildings that have alot of character.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

really like this neighborhood pub/supper place... thanks... it is a overall well done 5/5

Share this review

Link to review
waybig

Yes! I've been waiting on this one since I saw it in the pic with City Savings Bank!

PanzerMan1001 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
mattb325

Super! I'm always after smaller buildings...thankyou for sharing *:golly:

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

One of those too rare medium built CS $$ -- perfect for not-megalopolises ! Thanks you again.

Share this review

Link to review
ESP15

Nice work !!

Share this review

Link to review
citycowboy

Yay! Loving the bay windows. Finally some bay windowed buildings. 

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  I like how this looks like a place to enjoy some brew especially how it's lit at night

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Would you believe I was perusing through my massive stash of BATs looking for a good CS corner building without finding that perfect one, and then BAM... this just falls in my lap.  It's perfect!  Historically, visually, and the perfect size.  It's like you used your Vulcan mind meld powers.  Thank you!!!  *:party:

will62russ and nofunk like this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/21/2017

We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our aging server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the additional load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task.  You may have noticed that we've been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we work out allocating resources for more optimal performance. We've also applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is something we'd like to be able to upgrade. The last time we upgraded hardware was a in 2012. Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Your contribution means a lot!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      If you've recently downloaded Harrods http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31736-harrods/ you may be wanting some additional UK themed Bats to fill the surrounding area.
      Fear not; over on nearby Sloane Street, a brutalist monstrosity caught my eye, and so I have brought this into game.
      When I look at a building from Google Street View, if at a street level it piques my interest, then I'll usually look at it from either Google Earth or Bing to get a better feel for the model.
      It is at this point that I will determine whether I will do a recreation, or adopt a looser approach. Either way, there will always be elements of each building I look at that in my opinion will stay or go when I recreate the building for SC4.
      Normally not too many elements of a building get turfed out: those that do are either aligned at an odd angle (rather than the SC4 grid), or are too awkward to be worth my effort. It is rare, however, that a building catches my eye on street level, for me to look at it from above and shake my head with a 'what were they thinking' moment.
      Millennium Hotel in Knightsbridge is one such building.
      It caught my eye because there are so few of these sorts of buildings in SC4; now I'll admit I am not a huge fan of brutalist early 1970's architecture: add the inclement British weather & city smog and you have hulking concrete structures that have gone from a light green-grey to the most dreary shade of dirty grey imaginable. But regardless of your opinion on Brutalism, you have to admit that it at least exudes authority and gravitas.
      So it came as some surprise when I saw all of the truly, truly "twee" additions visible from the air....now, with apologies to Mcmansionhell.com and other spoof websites, please see my take on what got the 'cut' from this Bat and why...
      **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hopefully my UK friends can get a bit of a laugh out of this: you have been through a fair bit in recent months. 
      Now that that's out of the way, the Millenium Hotel is offered as a growable CS§§ building on a 4x4 lot. It is a larger 14 story mid-rise building, which I have made my own adjustments to. It grows on all tilesets and provides 960 CS§§ jobs.
      STATS CS§§:
      Lot size :                  4 x 4
      Growth Stage:         7 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         § 780
      Capacity Satisfied:  CS§ 3,831, CS§§ 960
      Pollution:                  35 (Air)/ 23 (Water)/ 47 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Power Consumed:   77 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   923 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro (N/A for Ploppable)
      Occupant Group:     Commercial Services Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      This lot does not require external dependencies.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Super Shopping Center #1
      Introduction
      Super Shopping Center #1 is the 2nd release from my RetailMania series and the first in a long line of classic Simgoober re-lots. This set of lots is based on Simgoober's original Super Center 2 strip mall complex and enhances the original through two principles: breaking up the original buildings into individual lots for growing as well as offering several gigantic new ploppable complexes in varying configurations. 
      Package Overview
      The original strip mall complex has been made bigger, badder and massively more detailed than before. While the original came in two versions (18x6, 18x7), the lot layout was pretty straightforward and only differed in an additional row of parking space. This set kicks this up a notch and comes in three very distinct (and large) ploppable versions. Furthermore, each individual building also has a small footprint growable that is more suited for urban use.

Included in the following package are a total of 6 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and ploppables. Two of the ploppables use all three buildings while the last complex is a smaller one that only utilizes two. All ploppables are transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_Super (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide between 261-342 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      1 5x5 front, stage 2 2 7x3 front, stage 2 Ploppable lots are located in the landmarks menu and provide between 622-932 CS$$ jobs in the following flavors:
      20x11, $111,000 plop cost 15x11, $100,000 plop cost 12x10, $80,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):
      Super Center 2 OR SG Commercials Models Malls Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Simgoober for the amazing BATs!
      Enjoy!
    • By nofunk
      Happy 100 million downloads on the STEX!

The Centre Building stands at 212 W. Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Originally opened as the Grand Warner Theatre in 1931, the 12-story Art Deco office tower is now home to the Center Theatre Corporation and the Downtown Milwaukee visitor center. Its elaborate trompe l'oeil mural on the east wall makes it a landmark on the city's Wisconsin Avenue corridor.

The Centre Building provides 331 CO$$ jobs. Add this Midwest gem to your city today!

A collaboration between nofunk and Jasoncw! Special thanks to Jasoncw for the fantastic texture work!

- 1x2 growable and ploppable CO$$ versions
      - Grows in the New York tileset
      - Available in MaxisNite and DarkNite
      - DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments