• Moose

6 Screenshots

About This File

This was originally intended for the Modular Lotting contest last year, but a combination of Burnout, and a graphics card failure meant I was unable to upload it for that contest. Now I'm finally ready to upload this beautiful lot!

What is this?

Inspired by the Oklahoma Cotton Co-Op in Altus, OK, These warehouse lots are designed to add visual flair to your farming sectors. This pack comes with 9 pieces

Office
Warehouse (Landmark)
Warehouse w/ Jobs
1x4 Straight Path
1x1 Straight Path w/ SHK Worktrucks
1x1 Straight Path
1X1 90-Curve
1x1 T Intersection
1x1 4Way Crossing

Dependencies

BSC Mega Props Misc 02
PEG CDK3-Reasource Kit
SHK Parking Pack
BSC Mega Props CP Vol 01
BSC Mega Props SG Vol 01
BSC CP Texture Pack 01 + 02
SPAM by Pegasus
MTP by Pegasus (It is either this or MTP that has the Pathway textures)

Enjoy!
David H

kschmidt, CT14, matias93 and 6 others like this

User Feedback

@Tetris: I'll admit I was about to tell you how easy it is to find stuff like that with a simple Google search when I noticed that, in fact, "BSC Mega Props 02" doesn't make much sense, and your question is absolutely justified.

With the prop packs, you normally have an author ID such as "CP" for CycleDogg, "CSX" for vlakhaas or "SG" for SimGoober. This is not the case here. Therefore, I suspect that David may have meant "BSC Mega Textures 02", but I'm not sure about that.

@DavidDHetzel: It would be best to have the dependencies and links. I know it's tedious to dig out all those URLs, but situations like this one show how useful it is.

On the topic of your actual download: Being from the other side of the pond, I wasn't even aware that such cotton warehouse complexes are a thing, and now you're bringing it to the STEX in a very realistic fashion judging from the RL pictures - thank you for contributing to ST's download area in this way, and thank you also for teaching me yet another little tidbit of knowledge. *:)

matias93 and DavidDHetzel like this

Share this comment

@TetrisI t's not the texture pack, I used Cycledoggs packs almost exclusively back when I made this. I rechecked and it's actually BSC Mega Props Misc 02 I'll re-edit it in the desc. .

@T Wrecks Thanks! I get inspired a lot by Google Maps and Google Streetview. It really makes me wish I wasn't so ADHD, then I could learn BaT and build even more wonderful creations! :) 

matias93 likes this

Share this comment

26 minutes ago, mattb325 said:

It looks really good. Like twrecks, I didn't know this was a thing, but it's amazing how well the maxis stuff mimics the rl version *:thumb:

Yeah although there's no street view of them, I'd say they look way more like the VIllett Textile warehouse building (Which in all honesty might be the best vanilla building out there.) But I felt the Villet Textiles building in game was also to small. So I went with Running Blade Mfg. instead.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Tsvirkunov Electronics, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Another Maxis Hi-tech stalwart gets a 21st Century facelift.
      Tsvirkunov Electronics goes from that small angled blue building with the red decorative pillars to a shiny, new and much larger facility. Just like the previous building which had outdoor employee space, this new IHT factory provides a lovely, sunny sunken courtyard for employees to take lunch.
      This version is a Hi-Tech growable anchor 6x6 lot (use the CTRL key when zoning to ensure the correct lot size) and will not interfere with any Maxis blockers or re-lots of the original Tsvirkunov Electronics.

STATS IHT§§§:
      Lot size :                  6x6 (Use the CTRL key when zoning)
      Growth Stage:         3 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §307
      Capacity Satisfied:  IHT§§§716
      Pollution:                  14 (Air)/ 5 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
      Power Consumed: 108 Mwh
      Water Consumed:  101 Gal/Month
      Building Style:         Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Hi Tech Industrial Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given a number of comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
    • By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Bobbo662's Dell Plant
      Introduction
      Dell Plant is the 1st lot release from my IndustryMania series. This is a re-lot of Bobbo662's Dell Plant building done at the request of @tariely.
      Package Overview

This building was lotted to fit somewhere between I-M and I-HT. The original lot was expanded somewhat to better accommodate the trucks in the rear section and the front-facing side of the complex has been drastically enhanced, giving it a bit of high-wealth/I-HT flair.
      Included in the following package is a single I-M Anchor growable.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for the exemplar "b62_Dell_Plant_new" (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lot will provide 1342 I-M jobs. The lot sits on a giant 13x13 plot and is a stage 2 that only grows on high density.
      Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      b62 Remastered: The Forsaken Files IMPORTANT NOTE: You only need the following buildings and props:
      b62-No Trespassing Sign Fence - for the fence prop in the rear section - is a subfolder in the Dell Plant folder  
      b62 Dell_Plant v1.4 - for the actual building model
      These are located in the DELL/B62 DELL Computer Plant V-2/B62 DELL Computer Plant V-2/ folder
      Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 IdM - Trucking Essentials Textures
      BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit to Bobbo662 for the original building.
      Enjoy!
    • By mattb325
      City Data Center, by Mattb325.
      This is a fictional building, the idea for which was inspired by a BAT by Heblem "LBT Torre de Comunicaciones Telmex" available on CapitalSimCity.
      In real life data centers are used for many companies who either a) outsource their IT infrastructure or b) wish to house their IT infrastructure in a seperate location from their main offices due to either lack of space or for business continuity and disaster recovery purposes. 
      I made this little building for myself and have decided to share it. 
      It is representative of data centres that are often dotted within denser urban locations: its boxy, heavy set design with raise entry is meant to ensure it can withstand ram-raids and bomb attacks. This data centre will fit into a W2W environment, but also as a stand alone building.
      It is designed for a 2x2 PLOPPABLE ONLY lot - it really isn't something that you want springing up multiple times in a city - and provides relief from demand caps for Res and I-HT (in real life Hi-tech industry rarely houses its IT infrastructure within the factory walls that it occupies). 
      It is in the Landmarks menu and functions as ploppable IH-T industry.
      It provides 325 Hi Tech Jobs.

STATS:
      Lot size :                 2x2
      Plop Cost:               §12,810
      Occupant Groups: Hi Tech Industry
      Wealth:                    High Wealth
      Demand Created:  Jobs§§§: 325.
      Pollution:                 Air 8 over 6 tiles, Water 3 over 7 tiles, Garbage 4 over 0 tiles
      Power consumed:  59 MwH
      Water consumed:   55 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:        §815
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO file types in two seperate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. 
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      This file does not require external dependencies.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks, and enjoy!
    • By RandyE
      Public Region:   The Drone Zone
      Started by: Randy22E, on May 10.
      Server: North America West 1,  Region Map: Titan Gorge
      +++++++++++++++
      All welcome to join. 
      ---------------------------------------------
      Official site server list and status:  http://www.SimCity.com/en_US/server-status 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• The appropriate words escape me - this is freaking brilliant!!! You've done some great stuff over the years Rivit (particularly from an Australian bias), but this tool is, well, exemplary. I've been away for some years and have missed a lot, but this one has been a significant highlight as I try to wrangle my old plugin folder into line (which, prior to running this, I thought was in pretty good shape...)
    • If you get Brown Boxes, dont install the HD File in the Mntoes Holt Farm Close Dependencie, you must use the Standard one!
    • Good work.  I was having a bit of fun with the complaints over dependencies that a lot of content creators get.  I already have all of them organized into a folder.  Maybe I should start a thread with a list of them so somebody could get them all organized and then download new files without repeat downloading.    It also is a good example of grungy and light industrial, it doesn't look overly polished.   The landscaping is very good too.  And its a IHT building which adds more realism to the high tech sector.  Thank you.   
    • @RandyE These are quite the most common dependencies, and this is actually nothing compared to my SeaPort Project and its upcoming expansion which will contain more than 40 different building dependencies including a lot from Mattb325 and these are the spec. dependencies. I like this building it was growing nicely last night in one of my cities.