• Moose

6 Screenshots

About This File

This was originally intended for the Modular Lotting contest last year, but a combination of Burnout, and a graphics card failure meant I was unable to upload it for that contest. Now I'm finally ready to upload this beautiful lot!

What is this?

Inspired by the Oklahoma Cotton Co-Op in Altus, OK, These warehouse lots are designed to add visual flair to your farming sectors. This pack comes with 9 pieces

Office
Warehouse (Landmark)
Warehouse w/ Jobs
1x4 Straight Path
1x1 Straight Path w/ SHK Worktrucks
1x1 Straight Path
1X1 90-Curve
1x1 T Intersection
1x1 4Way Crossing

Dependencies

BSC Mega Props Misc 02
PEG CDK3-Reasource Kit
SHK Parking Pack
BSC Mega Props CP Vol 01
BSC Mega Props SG Vol 01
BSC CP Texture Pack 01 + 02
SPAM by Pegasus
MTP by Pegasus (It is either this or MTP that has the Pathway textures)

Enjoy!
David H

kschmidt, matias93, CT14 and 7 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

metarvo

Marvelous!  Cotton gets a little much needed love in SimCity.

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

I love odular sets ! And this one will enhance industrial as well as agricultural zones. Thanks !

Share this review

Link to review
MissVanleider

I know these are supposed to be cotton warehouses (and look like a very faithful recreation at that) but these will fit really well in almost any low density industrial / agribusiness area, I think they'll be a popular choice for many of my favourite styles of CJ. Well done

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  i like the look of these 

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By T Wrecks
      INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD

Semi-Intelligent Components by GreatDane

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

The IRM high-tech uploads continue...
      The fourth upload in this series is another very old BAT and probably not the most famous (and certainly not the best) work done by this author, yet still too good to leave out - it's: Semi-Intelligent Components by prepo. There's not much to be said about the lots this time, other than that they're probably not my best work, either. I still hope they'll do.
      Since all Maxis lots contained in the IRM Base Pack could optionally be used with toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler, this download is offered in two versions: a regular one for those who prefer the default job numbers, and a quadrupler-compatible version for those who prefer using the modified stats.
      The .sc4desc files for the regular version will look like this: IRM_[Filename].sc4desc
      The .sc4desc files for the quadrupler version will look like this: IRM_[Filename]_x4.sc4desc
      After downloading, simply delete the file of the version you don't want to use. If you leave both in your plugins, the quadrupler version will most probably override the default version.
      The default version of the building will provide 26 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 104 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download:
      2x4, Stage 1 3x3, Stage 1 For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):
      Maxis Night with gradual day/night cycle: YES Maxis Night with static day or night: YES DarkNite* with static day or night: YES *DarkNite requires SimFox' Day and Nite Modd (or a similar darkening mod) to be installed in your plugins. 

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Semiintelligent Components - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-HT Filler Set 1 to dress up I-HT areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Heretic IRM Fillers - Diagonal Walls Expansion by Tyberius06 for more options to avoid ugly zigzag lines at diagonal walls Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 by kingofsimcity for some realistic, high-definition truck parking to add around your industrial facilities  
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to prepo - as I said, he made more and better stuff than this, too! For me, prepo was one of the best BATters back then (we're talking 2004-2006 again), and pretty versatile as well.

T Wrecks, July 23, 2017
    • By CT14
      Welcome to the development thread for CT14 lots and BAT. Here's a quick list of current releases so you don't have to scroll through the thread to find them all:
      North American Freight Sidings
      Llama Terminal Company
      SABER LA River
      Troy Gasholder Building
      FAB Diagonal Industrials
      Lowrider Props
      In-N-Out Lowrider Show
      Old Time Power Plants - jestarr Boilerhouses

---
      North American Freight Sidings original first post:
      Inspired by the lack of existing lots representing protypical North American freight railroad sidings, I've created a system of lots that can be used to create eye-candy rail sidings. They are transit-enabled for appearance. I have been encouraged to share my progress in a dedicated thread by helpful feedback in the Show Us Your Railroads general thread, especially from SimCoug, T-Wrecks, raynev1. And the whole thing wouldn't exist without the Jestarr props.

Features:
      18 ploppable lots for different railcar types on double track rail Transit enabled connections to make the lots fit in seamlessly anywhere Three prop families to provide a variety from Jestarr's boxcars, intermodal and general merchandise freight ("Junkers") RRW compatibility Known issues:
      Transparent texture bug as described here http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/42425-transparent-texture-issue/ The lots need custom icons created and added, through Reader as described here: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Tutorial:Inserting_a_custom_menu_icon_with_the_Ilive_Reader Future development ideas:
      Single Track Rail lots don't match exactly when using textures extracted from the RAM .dat, and I probably need permission to use them separately in any case. So, STR sidings may be a separate release at some point. Four-track lots would be prototypical for large yard trackage, but don't exist in RRW. Custom textures might allow some eye-candy four-track lots in future, this would resemble an updated subset of NCD. Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01 (v1.0) - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342 For RRW, you need the NAM with RRW enabled. Download:
      Please report bugs here. Thanks!
    • By 11241036
      Short Description:
      There are some plaza plugins out there on the STEX, even a few modular ones, but with this set, I'm aiming at creating a fully comprehensive modular system of plazas which
      have a variety of different functions, are easy to combine, and allow adjustment of textures. This plugin contains a good number of modular lots that will allow you to create your custom plaza, sidewalk, or seawall. Fountains, ponds, benches, seawalls, market stalls, trees – nearly everything is available, I’ll leave it to your experimenting pleasure to find out. Most of them are purely decorational (while having park and landmark effect), only the market stalls will yield a bit money. All lots have been designed in a way that they are rather simple, thereby being able to be combined with each other easily. All lots can be found in the park menu, just below the default Maxis parks.
      By default, all lots will use the standard Maxis white pavement texture, however, I’ve included some texture override files that will allow you to customize this plugin in a way that all lots will change their textures. Mainly included are textures fitting with the PedMall puzzle pieces from the NAM, but since I’ve seen many users using plugins that override the PedMall textures, I’ve also included a few extra overrides.
      Note: There has been a last-minute change to this plugin that isn't reflected in the screenshots above: I had to remove all the people lurking around on the lots because their immense amount looked horrible, and I couldn't find a way to randomize their appearance.
      Please make sure to read the included readme carefully, since you can't just install this plugin and play - due to the texture overrides, you need to customize it first.
      Available languages: English, German

Dependencies:
      Please refer to the Readme for information about what the dependencies do. Unfortunately, this time you get a good load of dependencies, fortunately, however, most of them are candidates I'm using frequently, anyway, or just dependency packages that do nothing except adding props/textures and won't flood you with a lot of lots that will fill your menu quickly. Exception: I've had to use one file from the Historic Harbor plugin, which comes with many lots. You only need one file from there (see below).
      BSC Mega Props - KWKVol02: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=627 BSC Mega Props - SG Vol01: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746 BSC Mega Props - swi21 Vol01: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=403 BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=397 BSC VIP girafe Ashes: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2854 BSC VIP girafe Beeches: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2995 BSC VIP girafe Birches: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2620 BSC VIP girafe Common Spruces: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2945 BSC VIP girafe Elms: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3347 BSC VIP girafe Lindens: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2869 BSC VIP girafe Norway Maples: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2740 Buildings as Props: http://www.simcityplaza.de/index.php/tools-und-andere-downloads/offizielle-downloads/file/446-buildings-as-props-von-maxis SFBT Essentials: http://www.simcityplaza.de/index.php/props-und-texturen/essentials?download=162:sfbt-essentials-dezember-2015-(windows) You only need the file Fence - Iron small.dat from the Historic Harbor plugin.
      Optional but helpful:
      The following dependencies are required for some of the texture overrides, but the base MPS plugin will entirely work without them:
      BSC Textures Vol01: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90 BSC Textures Vol02: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=638 Vortexture 1 - Base Set: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3211  
      Contained Files:
      MPS Core Files.dat (mandatory): Contains all lots for the Modular Plaza System, along with their descriptions and icons. MPS Textures.dat (mandatory): Contains a few overlay textures that have been created specifically for the MPS. Seawall Connection Lots.dat (optional): 4 lots that can be used on slopes to connect ground traffic routes to the overpass puzzle pieces from the NAM and thereby blending them in with the seawall system you get with this download. You can, of course, as well do this with the NAM’s default hillside transition pieces, but they won’t fit into the seawalls, visually. z_(Name).dat (all optional): A total of 10 additional files that you can choose form that will override your existing MPS lots to give them different base textures. Keep only one of them, or just remove them all if you want to play with the base Maxis white pavement texture (see installation instructions below).  
      Installation:
      Please move or copy all existing files (except the Readme files) into the Plugins folder of your edition of SimCity 4. After doing so, please choose one texture override. These texture overrides are located one each in all files starting with z_. To apply one, remove all other texture override. To play with the default Maxis White Pavement, remove all texture overrides. You may want to look into the folder “Screenshots Texture Overrides“ to find out how they will look in-game. You can at any time switch to another texture system by replacing the existing texture override file with another one, in-game, the textures will adapt automatically.
      To uninstall this plugin, please bulldoze all MPS lots in your cities and then remove all MPS files from your Plugins folder.

Compatibility:
      This plugin is only compatible with SimCity 4: Rush Hour or SimCity 4 Deluxe.

• By T Wrecks
      INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD

SkyLimit Satellite Research by GreatDane

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

OK, time for more IRM stuff. I'm still doing high-tech industry, and from there will work my way "down the ranks", through modern manufacturing and generic manufacturing back to brick factories with old-style manufacturing and, finally, dirty industry.
      The third upload in this series is a somewhat obscure BAT, I guess - it's 13 years old, and the author is by no means as well known as the likes of SimGoober and others. However, I still think it's one of those underestimated little BATs that withstood the test of time comparably well: SkyLimit Satellite Research by GreatDane.  The lot is pretty simple and straight forward; I merely tried to align the building with the lot textures (which worked quite well), added one of gascooker's smokestacks to break the blocky appearance a bit, and made rather extensive use of CycleDogg's excellent shaded props..
      Since all Maxis lots contained in the IRM Base Pack could optionally be used with toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler, this download is offered in two versions: a regular one for those who prefer the default job numbers, and a quadrupler-compatible version for those who prefer using the modified stats.
      The .sc4desc files for the regular version will look like this: IRM_[Filename].sc4desc
      The .sc4desc files for the quadrupler version will look like this: IRM_[Filename]_x4.sc4desc
      After downloading, simply delete the file of the version you don't want to use. If you leave both in your plugins, the quadrupler version will most probably override the default version.
      The default version of the building will provide 45 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 180 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download:
      3x5, Stage 2 5x3, Stage 2 For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):
      Maxis Night with gradual day/night cycle: YES Maxis Night with static day or night: YES DarkNite* with static day or night: YES *DarkNite requires SimFox' Day and Nite Modd (or a similar darkening mod) to be installed in your plugins. 

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Skylimit Satelite Research 1 - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-HT Filler Set 1 to dress up I-HT areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Heretic IRM Fillers - Diagonal Walls Expansion by Tyberius06 for more options to avoid ugly zigzag lines at diagonal walls Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 by kingofsimcity for some realistic, high-definition truck parking to add around your industrial facilities  
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to GreatDane - you might want to check out his other stuff, too! IMO he made some rather neat lots, especially considering it was the early days.

T Wrecks, July 18, 2017
    • By mike_154

Building file    CHROME MINE MIKE WITH FACILTIES_c674c208.SC4Lot
      created    7/14/2017 8:20:56 AM
      modified    7/14/2017 8:21:01 AM
      Lot file    CHROME MINE MIKE WITH FACILTIES_c674c208.SC4Lot
      created    7/14/2017 8:20:56 AM
      modified    7/14/2017 8:21:01 AM
      Dependencies    All Maxis building props with proper names.datBLaMFkprops1.datBLaMFkprops1.dat
          BSC BAT Props - T1 Vol3.dat
          BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol01.dat
          BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol02.dat
          BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol01.dat
          BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01.dat
          BSC MEGA Props JRJ Vol02.dat
          BSC MEGA Props RT Vol04.dat
          BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01.dat
          BSC Mega Props - JES Vol06.dat
          BSC Mega Props - JES Vol07.dat
          BSC Mega Props - JES Vol08.dat
          BSC Mega Props - JES Vol09.dat
          BSC T_one Dock Prop Families.dat
          BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02.dat
          BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03.dat
          BSCMegaProps - JES Vol05.dat
          BSC_NICM_Props2.dat
          Dirty Industry Freight Station.dat
          EndRail-0x6534284a-0x2ec8797c-0x1241968c.SC4Desc
          FrankU Prop Families V2.0.dat
          Gas PropPack 2.dat
          JB_GE_Props.dat
          Jim CarProp v1.2 SC4Desc.dat
          LBT Prop Pack 3.dat
          LCP_Prop_Warehouse_DkRed.dat
          Murimk_Park_props_1_large.dat
          Murimk_industrialprops_resource.dat
          NBVC_Rock07_100-0x6534284a-0xfac95ee9-0xbbfb8c4a.SC4Desc
          NetworkAddonMod_Props.dat
          PEG-CDK3-SP_SEAPORT_SUPER-PAK.dat
          PEG-PPond_Tahoe_STYLE.dat
          PEG-SPAM_RESOURCE-01_b200.dat
          PEG_BigJohnsMine_205b.DAT
          PEG_Navy_PROPS_vol1.dat
          PEG_Rail-Fleet_RESOURCE.dat
          Props4FireStationDuhh.dat
          RDG_Prop_Pack_1.dat
          SHK_ParkingPack.dat
          SM2 Prop Pack Vol3.dat
          SM2_ITM_Families.dat
          jes_15_container_stack.dat
          nos.17_Jim_CarProps_5x.dat
          steelmill_propexemplars.dat
      steelmill_propexemplars.dat
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thanks, T Wrecks...rewards are such a giant pain to make! So I usually try and put something daft in to try and compensate...this is my nod to the g20 . As far as I know, the OG doesn't do anything, but there is an ATR file in sim city1. dat  (I think it's 0x49a59e37 - 0x01601900), but it might have been deemed a bit too graphic, or it could just have been like the other dozen or so atr files that aren't used in anything....   Oh, and btw, citybuilder234, the building looks like whatever I tell you it looks like.....
    • It doesn't even look like a convention center. Looks like a building at a community college or a state university.
    • Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???