• Moose

RRetail TA Truckstop Relot 1.0.0

(5.00)    (2 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Something that is sorely lacking from SimCity is a real life branded truckstop. Fortunately, I have been able to track down one from Heblem's gas pack props. I've given it a lot so that everyone can enjoy it. The 4 lots contained in this pack are designed to work with Paeng's Modular Truckstop to create for a more realistic Travel American truckstop.

The lots are:

• 1x1 blank Gray Filler
    • Designed to fill in spaces where you want the gray texture, but nothing on it
  • 2x2 Truck Wash
  • 3x2 Diesel Fueling Station
  • 3x5 Gas Pumps & Actual TA building

Dependencies:  

Other Dependencies:

• BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
  • BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1
  • VIP Carpack vol1
  • SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
  • SHK Parking Pack
  • Mushy's Trailers 
    • (Conway 90 degrees)
    • (Safeway 90 degrees)

Optional, But Highly Recommended to Accompany this:

CT14, Fantozzi, bobolee and 1 other like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      The relot of the RLS Suburban Mall has arrived! Designed to be the highlight of the suburbs, the mall has been updated to also include a couple of restaurant outparcels as well as a detached shopping plaza. Instead of using the Nordstroms and Hechts from original mall lot, I substituted them with DK1's JCPenney and Macy's. This way the mall can be used in less upscale areas.
      The mall itself is made of three lots that combine to make one massive lot. When combined the lots take a space of 17x27 tiles. 
      Please note all lots will appear in landmark menu, but may appear as a second IHOP lot or may appear as other buildings for icons.
      Dependencies:  

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (Blank White 90 degrees) You will also need the JCPenney and Macy's prop files which can be accessed from this lot:
      You only the JCPenney and Macys prop files from the SimCity Mall download.
      A big thanks to @kingofsimcity for helping me with the building props.
    • By Yohane Architects
      Purple Dragon Building
      File: BAP
      Size: 2x2
      Type: Commercial

A nice Asian style building in my city.

• By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By Yohane Architects
      John Green Plaza
      Type: BAP
      Size: 3x3

This building is a medium land valued dense commercial skyscraper.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• The appropriate words escape me - this is freaking brilliant!!! You've done some great stuff over the years Rivit (particularly from an Australian bias), but this tool is, well, exemplary. I've been away for some years and have missed a lot, but this one has been a significant highlight as I try to wrangle my old plugin folder into line (which, prior to running this, I thought was in pretty good shape...)
    • If you get Brown Boxes, dont install the HD File in the Mntoes Holt Farm Close Dependencie, you must use the Standard one!
    • Good work.  I was having a bit of fun with the complaints over dependencies that a lot of content creators get.  I already have all of them organized into a folder.  Maybe I should start a thread with a list of them so somebody could get them all organized and then download new files without repeat downloading.    It also is a good example of grungy and light industrial, it doesn't look overly polished.   The landscaping is very good too.  And its a IHT building which adds more realism to the high tech sector.  Thank you.   
    • @RandyE These are quite the most common dependencies, and this is actually nothing compared to my SeaPort Project and its upcoming expansion which will contain more than 40 different building dependencies including a lot from Mattb325 and these are the spec. dependencies. I like this building it was growing nicely last night in one of my cities.