• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

750 Seventh Avenue

750 Seventh Avenue is a 615 ft (187m) tall skyscraper in New York City. It was completed in 1989 and has 36 floors. Kevin Roche John Dinkeloo & Associate designed the building, and it is owned by Hines,[1] a Texas based real estate investment company.[2] The building's continuous helix design, culminating in a chimney-like extension, was caused by the New York City Building Code, which requires setbacks. The 84 exterior column transfers exist because of the owner's requirement for a column-free space. It is tied with the New York Life Building for the 74th tallest building in New York City.

In April 2011 Fosterlane Management from Kuwait announced they are buying the building from Hines for $485 million

Landmark version.

Hope you like it and be better than my previous buildings.

ESP15.

Model sourced from the 3D Warehouse, created by Google Geo Models.

bobolee and AsimPika3172 like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

His Divine Hand

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Textured box, looks even worse than your previous one, should have listened to good advice in it's review.

Do you have a thread in Bat thread?  If not, you should to help your models reach their top potential.

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Lost_Gecko
      I've just released my first assets and I decided to create a post not because there is much to see, but rather because as an inexperienced modeler it will be a good place to collect feedback and ask for advice. (I would like to keep the forum clean from my numerous questions!)
      So my project is a modular medieval wall that is currently made out of 7 parts of a 6m high set. This is the short version, which is suitable for town walls, but a 12m set is planned. I might also do a 9m version but don't quote me on that.
      The wall parts are based on the great "stone wall" template of Sparks, so they can be placed freely and conform to terrain. I tried to make their stats balanced in terms of entertainment value. I wanted the towers to avoid flattening the terrain and as I'm not good with playing with building's properties, I went with a water tower template without stats. It's not the most convenient but it works. It's also worth noting that the assets only really work well with an anarchy mod (especially the gates that I made without roads for more freedom).
      Here is the link to the collection: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=718095394
      New short pieces and the tall set are on the way, but probably not before the end of July. You can leave suggestions or feedback so that I can improve my future assets!

• By Diego Del Llano
      Simmons Bank Tower is a 40-story skyscraper located at 425 West Capitol Avenue in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. At 547 feet (167 m) high, it is currently the tallest building in Arkansas.
      The new tower was born out of discussions between two ascending business executives, John Flake, a Little Rock real estate developer, and Jerry Maulden, president of Arkansas Power & Light (now Entergy). Construction began in 1984 on the $72 million building, and in 1986 the building was completed and dubbed The Capitol Tower. Currently, the namesake tenant, Simmons Bank, is headquartered in the tower with presence in various markets of Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, and Tennessee. Flake & Kelley Commercial, the current name of the development firm of the tower, performs the management and leasing of the tower, and the Doyle Rogers Company is the special asset manager.
      The building was renamed Simmons Tower in April 2014.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin
    • By Avanya
      So I figured I might as well make a topic here, as this is most likely not gonna be the last time I ask for you guys' oppinion.  If I remember, I'll post WIP and releases of my buildings here.
      My current project is a bus depot that fits the european theme and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out - but I've ended up with two sizes of it and I just can't decide which I like the best and could see myself using both. So I'd love some feedback - which you prefer or if it makes sense to upload both of them.
      The small one is about the same size as the default one and has the same stats. The large one has slightly higher stats, but as depots can spawn infinite busses there's no benefit to the bigger one. I purely made it this large as the ones I took inspiration from were this size or bigger.
      Picture time!  

• By CorinaMarie
      I've been poking around in the WaybackMachine archive of the Building Exchange and so far I've been able to download every file from the pages I've been on. (120 files so far.) I'm curious how stable those pages are. Like would it be worth creating an index to the currently valid links I've found? For example, I've created a Firefox Archive of some pages and then tested the download links from my C-Drive copy of the page. They all worked for me.
      Anyone care to give this a test and see if the links work for you? I've attached two sample .maff files.

SimCity Building Exchange - A 01.maff
      SimCity Building Exchange - A 02.maff
    • By Diego Del Llano
      One Kansas City Place is the tallest building in Missouri located in downtown Kansas City, bounded by 12th Street to the north, Baltimore Avenue to the west, and Main Street to the east. Built in 1988, the 190.1 m (624 ft) skyscraper was designed by Patty Berkebile Nelson & Immenschuh and replaced the Town Pavilion as the tallest building in the city.
      One Kansas City Place is considered an architectural salute to City Hall, which is located 5 blocks east of Main on 12th Street.
      One Kansas City Place was constructed as the first part of a much larger project named Kansas City Place, which never was completed. The project was to include townhomes, office towers, and residential/hotel towers. The Kansas City Place project was originally proposed during the real estate boom of the 1980s. The plan was developed by Frank Morgan and his uncle Sherman Dreiseszun who had earlier built Town Pavilion that was completed in 1986.
      The tower was proposed for the South Loop (So-Lo) area south of downtown's central business district. The project included a plethora of skyscrapers with uses ranging from offices to hotels and residential buildings. Unsubstantiated claims hold that a major cause of the project's failure to come to its full stature was the complaints of residents, claiming it would ruin Kansas City's skyline, which had remained largely unchanged for 30 years.
      One Kansas City Place was to be the third-tallest of several towers constructed, though it is the tallest that was actually constructed. Today, it is one of the most recognizable buildings in Kansas City's skyline.

FONT: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Kansas_City_Place
      This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 3,700 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install: DELETE OLD VERSION AND  Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.