• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kane Tiberium, by Mattb325.
---------------------------------------

As part of providing some much needed, long overdue upgrades to some of the Maxis I-HT stalwarts, I decided that Kane Tiberium deserved a new 're-imaging' for the 21st Century. After all, the in-game dumpy little structure has been filling up any I-HT zone for almost 15 years, so it is probably due for some extra space.
Given the initial rather pointless reference to an external game with the naming of this building, I doubt that such an industry could survive all this time in the real world. So in my version, Kane Tiberium makes NutriliteTM vitamins, minerals & dietary supplements products to turn a buck.

Please note that this new file doesn't interfere with the original Maxis files and will work for those who have a Maxis blocker installed.

This I-HT Anchor lot comes in two flavours: 4x3 and 4x4 (use the CTRL Key while zoning to ensure that you get the correct lot size).

It is growable only on medium and high density Industrial zones and provides between 300 jobs.

The building itself is based on a boxy mid-century modern design and brings a retro flair to your industrial zones.

Stats, links and dependencies are listed below.

STATS (IHT):

Growth Stage:         3 (medium and high density zones)
Bulldoze Cost:         §264
Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 300
Pollution:                   7 (Air)/ 3 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
Power Consumed:   55 Mwh
Water Consumed:    51 Gal/Month
Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!

If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.

DEPENDENCIES:

*BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

*BSC Mega Props - Mattb325 Vol03.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768

*PEG CHAINLINK RESOURCE -

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.

Thankyou and enjoy.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raynev1

Very nice addition to our I-HT . Looks superb . 5/5

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Great work as usual Matt. These I-HT buildings are a pleasure to look at and use.

Share this review

Link to review
MissVanleider

Since i use a maxis blocker all these industrial buildings are almost totally new to me, thank you!

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   very happy to see you are still creating for SC4   another excellent model to add to my industrial areas

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Prophet42

Another fantastic BAT!!  Thanks for uploading.  The detail in the back of the building is especially eye pleasing.

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
rsc204

YAY, MattB325 is back (I hope).

It's great to have some new industrial buildings, as such this will come in very handy. Thanks for sharing.

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

It's nice to revisit old friends :-) Especially when they get new clothes !

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Convention Center, by Mattb325.
      Though fictional, this building is inspired by some of the modern architecture of China which shows an amazing combination of self-assuredness, ebullience and seemingly gravity-defying engineering.
      Sitting on a 6x6 lot, this is a large building with the lower three floors alone providing almost 8,000m2 of floor space per floor. At its highest point, the building is 8 stories tall.
      There is also a combination of exhibition halls (including high-clearance spaces), conference rooms, cafeterias and indoor/outdoor spaces. The entire building is arranged around a pleasant, treed central courtyard
      There are very few Convention Center buildings available for SC4, and even fewer that are actually *modded* as a Convention Center. This building provides some much-needed competition in that space. 
      This BAT functions as a reward-lot and Convention Center in game. 
      In addition to providing your sims with 154 highly desirable civic jobs, it will massively help alleviate the commercial demand caps that can hinder city development by giving an additional CAP relief of 270,000 CO§§ and 270,000 CO§§§ jobs in the region. Given the way that the game is designed, in addition to providing health, education, safety, etc, using rewards is an absolutely necessary part of being able to develop large cities and regions.

* It is offered as a reward without needing to meet pre-existing conditions.
      * It is located in the REWARD Menu 
      * It can be placed more than once in a city. 
      * It DOES NOT over-write the ingame Convention Center (or any re-lotted versions there-of), so can be used in conjunction with the standard Maxis Convention Center reward.

STATS:
      Lot size :                 6 x 6
      Plop Cost:              §47,000
      Monthly Cost:        §220
      Budget Item:          Government Buildings
      Occupant Groups: Reward, Convention Crowd, Burning Dude Maker
      Demand Created:  Jobs§: 108, Jobs§§: 40, Jobs§§§: 6.
      Landmark Effect:   +200 over 64 tiles
      Pollution:                 Air 3 over 2 tiles, Water 2 over 2 tiles, Garbage 25 over 2 tiles
      Power consumed:  59 MwH
      Water consumed:   71 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:        §3,280

This download contains TWO file types in two separate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos or Mashty's night-mods) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. 
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      This lot does not require external dependencies.

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      This building deliberately does not come with parking textures, so that you can use your own parking lots adjacent to the lot, thus making it useful in both urban and suburban settings. If you wish to add parking textures, please do so using the lot editor.

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.
    • By T Wrecks
      INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD

Semi-Intelligent Components by GreatDane

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

The IRM high-tech uploads continue...
      The fourth upload in this series is another very old BAT and probably not the most famous (and certainly not the best) work done by this author, yet still too good to leave out - it's: Semi-Intelligent Components by prepo. There's not much to be said about the lots this time, other than that they're probably not my best work, either. I still hope they'll do.
      Since all Maxis lots contained in the IRM Base Pack could optionally be used with toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler, this download is offered in two versions: a regular one for those who prefer the default job numbers, and a quadrupler-compatible version for those who prefer using the modified stats.
      The .sc4desc files for the regular version will look like this: IRM_[Filename].sc4desc
      The .sc4desc files for the quadrupler version will look like this: IRM_[Filename]_x4.sc4desc
      After downloading, simply delete the file of the version you don't want to use. If you leave both in your plugins, the quadrupler version will most probably override the default version.
      The default version of the building will provide 26 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 104 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download:
      2x4, Stage 1 3x3, Stage 1 For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):
      Maxis Night with gradual day/night cycle: YES Maxis Night with static day or night: YES DarkNite* with static day or night: YES *DarkNite requires SimFox' Day and Nite Modd (or a similar darkening mod) to be installed in your plugins. 

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Semiintelligent Components - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-HT Filler Set 1 to dress up I-HT areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Heretic IRM Fillers - Diagonal Walls Expansion by Tyberius06 for more options to avoid ugly zigzag lines at diagonal walls Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 by kingofsimcity for some realistic, high-definition truck parking to add around your industrial facilities  
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to prepo - as I said, he made more and better stuff than this, too! For me, prepo was one of the best BATters back then (we're talking 2004-2006 again), and pretty versatile as well.

T Wrecks, July 23, 2017
    • By mattb325
      Perth Council Building, by Mattb325.
      Inspired by the Council Building in Perth's Stirling Gardens, here is another iconic early 1960's building.
      This is an example of the modernist style with Bauhaus leanings, and has distinctive external 'T' shaped sun-shades in alternating patterns over the curtain glass wall to block out the hot Western Australian sun. Conversely, the roof area has a perspex covered walkway which I imagine would be about as comfortable as an ant under a magnifying glass in the broiling summer heat!
      It is with the 'T' shaped awnings that I taken most of the liberties with this building; reducing the width of the top part of the 'T' to ensure that each sun-shade is clearly visible in game rather than blurring into one. 
      The real-life building was actually slated for demolition in the 1990's, but was saved and renovated as well as adding one extra floor at the top of the building. 
      Recently, the building was also fitted thousands of coloured leds: hence, the unusual, and prettily-coloured night-lights.
      This BAT functions as a government building and town hall in game. 
      In addition to providing your sims with 185 highly desirable civic jobs, it will help alleviate the commercial demand caps that can hinder city development. Given the way that the game is designed, in addition to providing health, education, safety, etc, using rewards is an absolutely necessary part of being able to develop large cities and regions.
      It sits on a 5x3 lot and will easily blend in with other park lots (such as the SFBT mid-wealth set) that use the Maxis R$$ plain grass. Similarly, given the fact that the building is 13 floors high, it will also work well in a dense city environment.
      * It is offered as a reward without needing to meet pre-existing conditions.
      * It is located in the REWARD Menu 
      * It can be placed more than once in a city. 
      * It DOES NOT over-write the ingame town hall (or any re-lotted versions there-of), so can be used in conjunction with the standard Maxis town hall reward.
      * It DOES NOT over-write any of my other town hall lots (so can be used in conjunction with these as well).
      STATS:
      Lot size :               5 x 3
      Plop Cost:            §47,000
      Monthly Cost:      §1,170
      Budget Item:        Government Buildings
      Occupant Groups: Reward, Courthouse
      Demand Created:  Jobs§: 23, Jobs§§: 151, Jobs§§§: 11.
      Landmark Effect: +105 over 33 tiles
      Pollution:               Air 3 over 2 tiles, Water 2 over 3 tiles, Garbage 31 over 0 tiles
      Power consumed:  55 MwH
      Water consumed:  111 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:       §11,720

This download contains TWO file types in two seperate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos or Mashty's night-mods) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. 
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:

*BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790)
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746)

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, negative comments/reviews from a few members of the community continue to force me to add this utterly ridiculous disclaimer...this building has underground parking, and I have not used parking textures. If you wish to add parking textures, please do so using the lot editor and keep your negativity to yourself.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???
    • Do we need to delete Oppie's and replace yours?   Ps. Thank you so much for revamping this amazing mod.
    • Can someone make the Wilshire Grand Tower for SimCity3000?
    • With regard to the issue of content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships brings within the realm of discourse the distinctive formal juxtapositions.