Kane Tiberium 1.0.0

(5.00)    (6 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kane Tiberium, by Mattb325.
---------------------------------------

As part of providing some much needed, long overdue upgrades to some of the Maxis I-HT stalwarts, I decided that Kane Tiberium deserved a new 're-imaging' for the 21st Century. After all, the in-game dumpy little structure has been filling up any I-HT zone for almost 15 years, so it is probably due for some extra space.
Given the initial rather pointless reference to an external game with the naming of this building, I doubt that such an industry could survive all this time in the real world. So in my version, Kane Tiberium makes NutriliteTM vitamins, minerals & dietary supplements products to turn a buck.

Please note that this new file doesn't interfere with the original Maxis files and will work for those who have a Maxis blocker installed.

This I-HT Anchor lot comes in two flavours: 4x3 and 4x4 (use the CTRL Key while zoning to ensure that you get the correct lot size).

It is growable only on medium and high density Industrial zones and provides between 300 jobs.

The building itself is based on a boxy mid-century modern design and brings a retro flair to your industrial zones.

Stats, links and dependencies are listed below.

STATS (IHT):

Growth Stage:         3 (medium and high density zones)
Bulldoze Cost:         §264
Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 300
Pollution:                   7 (Air)/ 3 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
Power Consumed:   55 Mwh
Water Consumed:    51 Gal/Month
Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!

If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.

DEPENDENCIES:

*BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

*BSC Mega Props - Mattb325 Vol03.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768

*PEG CHAINLINK RESOURCE -

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.

Thankyou and enjoy.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bipin

Great work as usual Matt. These I-HT buildings are a pleasure to look at and use.

Share this review

Link to review
MissVanleider

Since i use a maxis blocker all these industrial buildings are almost totally new to me, thank you!

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   very happy to see you are still creating for SC4   another excellent model to add to my industrial areas

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Prophet42

Another fantastic BAT!!  Thanks for uploading.  The detail in the back of the building is especially eye pleasing.

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
rsc204

YAY, MattB325 is back (I hope).

It's great to have some new industrial buildings, as such this will come in very handy. Thanks for sharing.

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

It's nice to revisit old friends :-) Especially when they get new clothes !

mattb325 likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/01/2017

We've had to spend on a few extra things for May but you guys have been great in helping us reach those goals! We're still just a bit shy,  if you can help out with a donation, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Ennuyeuse Apartments, by Mattb325.
      Inspired by any number of the bland, blah and boring apartment blocks that have sprung up all around the world since the turn of the 21st century, I present Ennuyeuse Apartments.
      These sorts of apartments are clean and functional and appeal to conservative buyers with a safe, neutral colour palette of whites, creams, taupes and of course the newest kid on the neutral block: 'greige' trims and feature walls ('greige' is the colour and word combination of a deep warm grey on a beige base).
      No doubt in 30 years time, 'greige' will become as despised as the 1970s mission-browns and burnt oranges.
      All these apartment complexes are typically 8 stories tall, thereby broadening the conservative buyer appeal to the lucrative Asian market (the number 8 - pronounced 'Ba' in Mandarin sounds similar to 'Fa' which means to 'Make a Fortune' - hence the lucky association). However, given that these apartments usually use quite cheap materials with minimal noise and thermal insulation, the only people making a fortune are the developers!
      Floors 7 & 8 are reserved for the penthouse.
      The apartments feature other crowd pleasers such as securely garaged, underground parking; lift access; hidden drying balconies (these are the two tall louvered areas on both sides of the building); glass-railings on the main balconies and reverse cycle ducted airconditioning. Open-concept living areas, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, ensuite and guest bathrooms all add to the broad buyer appeal.
      The planting is non-descript with crowd pleasing evergreens all on well-lit, compact and easy-to-maintain grounds ensuring that strata levies/HOA fees are kept to a minimum.
      These apartments are presented in 3 options: a 2x2, a 3x3 and a 5x5 lot.
      Despite their predictability, these are a good mid-rise, medium wealth, medium density filler lots for your cities.
      STATS R§§:
      Lot size :                   2x2 & 2x3
      Growth Stage:          5 & 6 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          §412
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 591, R§§ 327
      Pollution:                  2 (Air)/ 1 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:  5 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   13 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building

Lot size :                  5x5
      Growth Stage:         4 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §795
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 1,178, R§§ 652
      Pollution:                  5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:   9 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   25 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sheesh, I can't believe I have to write this.....as these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - Mattb325Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383
      *BSC Mega Props - Mattb325Vol03.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768
      *BSC Texture Pack - CPVol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.

• By mattb325
      Jenquai Alchemy, by Mattb325.
      Another Maxis Hi-tech ( stalwart gets a 21st Century facelift.
      Jenquai goes from that small half underground building which steps back from the lot (and is accessed via a sort of draw-bridge) to a shiny, new and much larger facility. Just like the previous building which had sunken areas and elevated walkways, this new IHT factory provides a lovely, leafy sunken courtyard for employees to take lunch as well as a raised walkway connecting the two buildings.
      This version is a Hi-Tech growable anchor 6x6 lot (use the CTRL key when zoning to ensure the correct lot size) and will not interfere with any Maxis blockers or re-lots of the original Jenquai Alchemy.

STATS IH-T§§§:
      Lot size :                   6x6 (Use the CTRL key when zoning)
      Growth Stage:          3 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          § 391
      Capacity Satisfied:   IHT§§§ 838
      Pollution:                  16 (Air)/ 6 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:      6/7/0
      Power Consumed:   117 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    109 Gal/Month
      Building Style:           Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:      Hi Tech Industrial Anchor Building

You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!
      A NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, if there appears to be any parking used in the content picture as either part of, or adjacent to the custom content in question, it has now come to the ridiculous scenario of having to write a blurb about parking textures given yet more comments received form only one or two users (comments which incidentally are only made on my lots - I note that other active Batters use Maxis parking lots all the time and receive no negative comments, such is the double-standard). Please note that I will use whatever parking textures I feel like on my lots. If you want something else, then use the lot editor.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      *BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.
      Thankyou

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.