4 Screenshots

About This File

Kane Tiberium, by Mattb325.
---------------------------------------

As part of providing some much needed, long overdue upgrades to some of the Maxis I-HT stalwarts, I decided that Kane Tiberium deserved a new 're-imaging' for the 21st Century. After all, the in-game dumpy little structure has been filling up any I-HT zone for almost 15 years, so it is probably due for some extra space.
Given the initial rather pointless reference to an external game with the naming of this building, I doubt that such an industry could survive all this time in the real world. So in my version, Kane Tiberium makes NutriliteTM vitamins, minerals & dietary supplements products to turn a buck.

Please note that this new file doesn't interfere with the original Maxis files and will work for those who have a Maxis blocker installed.

This I-HT Anchor lot comes in two flavours: 4x3 and 4x4 (use the CTRL Key while zoning to ensure that you get the correct lot size).

It is growable only on medium and high density Industrial zones and provides between 300 jobs.

The building itself is based on a boxy mid-century modern design and brings a retro flair to your industrial zones.

Stats, links and dependencies are listed below.

STATS (IHT):

Growth Stage:         3 (medium and high density zones)
Bulldoze Cost:         §264
Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 300
Pollution:                   7 (Air)/ 3 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
Power Consumed:   55 Mwh
Water Consumed:    51 Gal/Month
Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!

If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.

DEPENDENCIES:

*BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

*BSC Mega Props - Mattb325 Vol03.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768

*PEG CHAINLINK RESOURCE -

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.

Thankyou and enjoy.

User Feedback