About This File
KOSC presents: Maxis Mansion Overhaul - Extension Set
Ah, Maxis mansions... err... wait a minute!
This is the long overdue expansion pack for my Maxis Mansion Overhaul mod, which was released several eons ago. This set expands the original mod by taking advantage of new lot sizes, climate variation, and the strength of the individual models themselves to add further variation in your affluent areas.
This set contains a total of 33 lots. Some of the new features include:
- climate variation: The original was purely focused on seasonal vegetation, and nothing more. This set varies that up by introducing "warmer" and "colder" lots, which can contain anything from tropical palm trees to spruces.
- individual lots: Some models, especially the larger palazzo variants, don't function very well in a family due to the variation of sizes. These have been lotted individually and each have their own flair and unique design (mostly).
- new general lot sizes: 2x4 and 3x5 sizes are available for a few of the mansion families, adding even more shapes and sizes.
- mayor's mansion: The tiny mayor's house reward now joins the fray as a growable, in 3 distinct variations.
The Mayor's House is the only new building and has a capacity of 10 R$$$ sims. It is available in the following lot configurations:
- 1 3x3 front, stage 1
- 2 2x3 front, stage 2
The rest of the mansions use the original descriptors and as such, have their stats untouched. Consult the README or view the screenshots for a more detailed breakdown of the lot stats.
Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
Not mandatory, but highly recommended is the original Maxis Mansion Overhaul mod.
- SHK Parking Pack
- LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol. 1
- BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1
- BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1
- BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2
- AnyOne for Tennis
- NDEX Texture Set Vol. 1
- BSC Textures Vol. 1
- BSC Textures Vol. 2
- BSC Textures Vol. 3
- BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01
- SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures