• Moose

Big Paeng Theory - Add On 1 1.0.0

(5.00)    (1 Review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Important

This download only makes sense if you use the Big Paeng Theory already. There is no new content, only some relots to fit the texture scheme/layout of Paeng Parks.

3 additional lots for the the Big Paeng Theory.

Romantic Pond

Size: 4x7

Plop: 1800

Maintenance: 35

good park effect,, slight monuments effect.

Simgoober's Old Water Tower

Size: 4x5

Plop: 2000

Maintenance: 25

Medium park effect, medium monuments effect

Simgoober's Skate Arena

Size: 6x8

Plop: 12000

Maintenance: 40

Good Park effect, wide radius, no monuments effect

Dependencies:

Make shure you have the dependencies section 1- 4 of the Big Paeng Theory.

In addition you need:

Fantozzi's Audio Essentials (Version 1.2 - please remove older versions)

For the romantic pond:

For the old water tower:

For the skate arena:

For the lots to work you need only the model files included in these downloads. Please don't forget to rate the original creators. 

SC4 - it's not a game, it's a hobby.

bobolee, Simmer2, CT14 and 8 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      While I did technically already upload three of the lots found in this pack, I decided to split it from the pharmacy pack (which is where those three lots were found) since I found a few additional buildings that can qualify as banks. Hence this is the reason why there is now a bank and a pharmacy pack.
      5 of the 7 lots will require lotplop to gain access to them. DK1's Bank of America and SavagePhoenix's Illium National Bank will show in the landmark menu.
      2x3 lots:
      Annuity Bank Hoard Investments 3x3 lots:
      Bank and Trust Credit Union The above 4 lots are dependent on a LEX download which is found here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=525
      2x4 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the Eckerd, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Eckerd is a 3x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Eckerd's files can be found here: (only need the Eckerd related files)
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By Evanjs
      Thes lot's are made by B62 and @MarcosMX, made the lots a bit bigger, lights and Loading Area. Hope you enjoy. 

You will need these for the these relot to work. 

• By Evanjs

These relot are new Relots by Evan. Burger King made By @baco and the Hardee's is made by B62. One of the Burger King is with the Prop A Lot Relot. For the Hardee's it is a growable, but if you use SimCity 4 Extra Cheat Plugin you can prop it when every you want. Under Buildingplop, B62FF-CS$ Hardee's v1.1, Relot by Evan Hardee's.  Hope you Enjoy. 

You will need these Installed before download. 
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

This is optional only if you wanna plop the Hardee's lot.

• By RRetail
      The relot of the RLS Suburban Mall has arrived! Designed to be the highlight of the suburbs, the mall has been updated to also include a couple of restaurant outparcels as well as a detached shopping plaza. Instead of using the Nordstroms and Hechts from original mall lot, I substituted them with DK1's JCPenney and Macy's. This way the mall can be used in less upscale areas.
      The mall itself is made of three lots that combine to make one massive lot. When combined the lots take a space of 17x27 tiles. 
      Please note all lots will appear in landmark menu, but may appear as a second IHOP lot or may appear as other buildings for icons.
      Dependencies:  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (Blank White 90 degrees) You will also need the JCPenney and Macy's prop files which can be accessed from this lot:
      You only the JCPenney and Macys prop files from the SimCity Mall download.
      A big thanks to @kingofsimcity for helping me with the building props.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• If anything it's possible for a river with lots of flow to widen abruptly when the channel shape shifts from deep and narrow to wide and shallow.
    • @mattb325 Yes, I enjoy doing this on my days off. I will have a Kmart, Walmart, and Lowes foods tomorrow.
    • I do plan on doing more to these lots, I'm am looking for some tree and plants props, I did place car props but that don't seem to come up maybe try redoing. I also plan on do more gat station by Deadwood. And a little more of B62. 
    • Haha! Thanks @T Wrecks - I have visited that site plenty of times before, it is very good for a laugh, but had forgotten about it for a while. There's also this one which shows just the opposite end of the hell-spectrum: http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/
    • It's good to have yo on board as a lotter, and even better to see old models aren't that forsaken after all. For the fist one (which I like best model-wise), the base texture is not ideal IMO, however. It blurs with the roof of the shop building, makes it hard to tell what's going on on the lot, and it also contrasts very strongly with the modeled concrete around the petrol pumps. I think a very light grey would complement the buildings a bit better. The second one is similar, plus I think it the lot may be somewhat big for the building. All of the lots could use some more props - maybe a fence around the back, some parked cars, the odd oil drum here or there, maybe some crates and/or a dumpster behind the building, or a trashcan somewhere... deadwoods has made some really neat servo station props for his "Deadwoods Petrol" series that you could also use to great effect. As it stands, the lots look kinda barren and deserted. Since you're using SHK's textures & props anyway, you could also try to get some more mileage out of them; perhaps by putting some defined parking spots near the shop building. But most importantly, have fun and keep 'em coming!