• Moose

Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 1.00

(5.00)    (11 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1

Introduction

This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.

Package Overview

This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.

Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).

The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.

Dependencies

Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.

Standalone users will also need the following.

Props

Textures

Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it. 

For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here:

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350

they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.

kingofsimcity likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Convention Center, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Though fictional, this building is inspired by some of the modern architecture of China which shows an amazing combination of self-assuredness, ebullience and seemingly gravity-defying engineering.
      Sitting on a 6x6 lot, this is a large building with the lower three floors alone providing almost 8,000m2 of floor space per floor. At its highest point, the building is 8 stories tall.
      There is also a combination of exhibition halls (including high-clearance spaces), conference rooms, cafeterias and indoor/outdoor spaces. The entire building is arranged around a pleasant, treed central courtyard
      There are very few Convention Center buildings available for SC4, and even fewer that are actually *modded* as a Convention Center. This building provides some much-needed competition in that space. 
      This BAT functions as a reward-lot and Convention Center in game. 
      In addition to providing your sims with 154 highly desirable civic jobs, it will massively help alleviate the commercial demand caps that can hinder city development by giving an additional CAP relief of 270,000 CO§§ and 270,000 CO§§§ jobs in the region. Given the way that the game is designed, in addition to providing health, education, safety, etc, using rewards is an absolutely necessary part of being able to develop large cities and regions.

* It is offered as a reward without needing to meet pre-existing conditions.
      * It is located in the REWARD Menu 
      * It can be placed more than once in a city. 
      * It DOES NOT over-write the ingame Convention Center (or any re-lotted versions there-of), so can be used in conjunction with the standard Maxis Convention Center reward.

STATS:
      Lot size :                 6 x 6
      Plop Cost:              §47,000
      Monthly Cost:        §220
      Budget Item:          Government Buildings
      Occupant Groups: Reward, Convention Crowd, Burning Dude Maker
      Demand Created:  Jobs§: 108, Jobs§§: 40, Jobs§§§: 6.
      Landmark Effect:   +200 over 64 tiles
      Pollution:                 Air 3 over 2 tiles, Water 2 over 2 tiles, Garbage 25 over 2 tiles
      Power consumed:  59 MwH
      Water consumed:   71 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:        §3,280
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO file types in two separate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos or Mashty's night-mods) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. 
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      This lot does not require external dependencies.

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      This building deliberately does not come with parking textures, so that you can use your own parking lots adjacent to the lot, thus making it useful in both urban and suburban settings. If you wish to add parking textures, please do so using the lot editor.

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.
    • By CT14
      Here are four Old Time Power Plants using jestarr's various small Boilerhouse models. Thanks to jestarr for the great props.
      All capacity/plop/monthly costs are balanced to the standard Maxis coal power plant's numbers. These lots feature smoke effects and normal levels of pollution.
      The diagonal Boilerhouse Type A lot and the Owosso lot have concrete base textures from NCD Railyard Textures pack, matching @T Wrecks' Industrial Revolution Mod I-D fillers. Other lots have grass or dirt base textures.
      The Owosso Boilerhouse has an overhanging portion: depending on neighboring lots, the basement access stairs will be hidden in a W2W setting, or show on pavement with IRM fillers.

Menu Location: Utilities > Power
      Menu Sort: Before Default Lots
      Stats:
      Smokehouse Power Station
      Size: 1x2 Capacity: 550 Plop Cost: 900 Monthly Cost: 40 Theme: Grassy
      Boilerhouse Type A
      Prop family: Sterling Brown/Empire Red Brick Variations Size: 1x3 Capacity: 1150 Plop Cost: 1900 Monthly Cost: 70 Theme: Dirt Boilerhouse Type A 45
      Size: 1x1 with overhanging diagonal prop (Sterling Brown only) Capacity: 1150 Plop Cost: 1900 Monthly Cost: 70 Theme: IRM I-D Owosso Boilerhouse
      Size: 1x3 Capacity: 1750 Plop Cost: 2900 Monthly Cost: 100 Theme: IRM I-D  
      Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342
      BSCMegaProps jestarr Vol02
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol05
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1263
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol06
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1416
      Sterling Consolidated Manufacturing by jestarr
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1633
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 by North Country Dude
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2177

Installation:
      Unzip the file "CT14 - Old Time Power Plants - jestarr Boilerhouses.zip" into your Plugins folder. If prompted, merge with "CT14" directory if existing.

Removal:
      Demolish any of these firetraps which have not yet engulfed their neighborhoods, nay, your entire city in an inferno, and move the folder "Plugins/CT14/Old Time Power Plants/Jestarr Boilerhouses" out of your Plugins folder.

Bugs:
      Please report any problems with these lots to the development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/69360-ct14s-railroad-lots-and-bat/
    • By RandyE
      Provides lighting, parking, news-stands, food-carts, benches, and pigeons.
      Blvd Park
      Width 5
      Depth 1
      Plop Cost: 150
      Bulldoze Cost: 80
      Monthly Cost: 25
      High Wealth Park
      Pollution:
      Air: -5, radius 5
      Water: 2, 2
      Garbage: 1, 1
      Flammability: 1
      Park and Landmark Effects: 30, radius 15
      No Dependencies
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Anti-Pollution Grass Park 1x1
      Medium Wealth Park
      Plop Cost: 50
      Bulldoze Cost: 10
      Monthy Cost: 10
      Air and Water -50 over 20,
      Garbage and Radiation -5 over 5. 
      Park and Landmark Effect 10 over 10.  
      Build trees on top of grass to increase land value.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Install to user Plugins folder under SimCity 4 in Documents folder.
    • By T Wrecks
      INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD

Semi-Intelligent Components by GreatDane

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

The IRM high-tech uploads continue...
      The fourth upload in this series is another very old BAT and probably not the most famous (and certainly not the best) work done by this author, yet still too good to leave out - it's: Semi-Intelligent Components by prepo. There's not much to be said about the lots this time, other than that they're probably not my best work, either. I still hope they'll do.
      Since all Maxis lots contained in the IRM Base Pack could optionally be used with toroca's Industrial Jobs Quadrupler, this download is offered in two versions: a regular one for those who prefer the default job numbers, and a quadrupler-compatible version for those who prefer using the modified stats.
      The .sc4desc files for the regular version will look like this: IRM_[Filename].sc4desc
      The .sc4desc files for the quadrupler version will look like this: IRM_[Filename]_x4.sc4desc
      After downloading, simply delete the file of the version you don't want to use. If you leave both in your plugins, the quadrupler version will most probably override the default version.
      The default version of the building will provide 26 I-HT jobs, the quadrupler version 104 I-HT jobs.
      The following lots are included in this download:
      2x4, Stage 1 3x3, Stage 1 For those of you who like to play with day and night view, the building used on this lot is compatible with the following night light mode(s):
      Maxis Night with gradual day/night cycle: YES Maxis Night with static day or night: YES DarkNite* with static day or night: YES *DarkNite requires SimFox' Day and Nite Modd (or a similar darkening mod) to be installed in your plugins. 

2 - USE

If you extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should create a folder IRM\IRM Expansion\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the HTML readme and some screenshot(s).

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:
      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing Remove the associated files from your plugins folder Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

IRM Base Pack with all its dependencies - while these lots will technically work, they are meant to tie into the IRM. They may look out of place and show unexpected behaviour if used independently. Since this is an extension to the IRM, all the dependencies of the original pack still apply. If you have them in place, you can download every single growable IRM and IRM W2W lot I have ever made and will never have to download any additional packs for props and textures used on the lot. Semiintelligent Components - you'll also need the original upload of the BAT to see the building(s). Only the .sc4model file is required. NOTE: For any dependency hosted at SC4Devotion (SC4D in short), you must be registered on that site and logged into the site's download area, the BSC File Exchange, in order to see the download button. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with the site: SC4D is another major SimCity community with lots of unique content, so you will not regret making an account there.

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOADS
      Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Addon Set 1 for more I-D mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Addon Set 1 for more I-M mech & out lots Industrial Revolution Mod I-D Filler Set 1 to dress up I-D areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-M Filler Set 1 to dress up I-M areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Industrial Revolution Mod I-HT Filler Set 1 to dress up I-HT areas to your liking using ploppable fillers Heretic IRM Fillers - Diagonal Walls Expansion by Tyberius06 for more options to avoid ugly zigzag lines at diagonal walls Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 by kingofsimcity for some realistic, high-definition truck parking to add around your industrial facilities  
      4 - FINAL WORDS

Credits for the BAT go to prepo - as I said, he made more and better stuff than this, too! For me, prepo was one of the best BATters back then (we're talking 2004-2006 again), and pretty versatile as well.

T Wrecks, July 23, 2017
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• It doesn't even look like a convention center. Looks like a building at a community college or a state university.
    • Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???
    • Do we need to delete Oppie's and replace yours?   Ps. Thank you so much for revamping this amazing mod.
    • Can someone make the Wilshire Grand Tower for SimCity3000?