Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 1.00

(5.00)    (11 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1

Introduction

This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.

Package Overview

This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.

Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).

The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.

Dependencies

Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.

Standalone users will also need the following.

Props

Textures

Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it. 

For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here:

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350

they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.

Share this comment

Fixed, there is a Problem with the DAT. Packed Props dont know why....

Edited by Talla 2XLC  

Share this comment