Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1 1.00

(5.00)    (11 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1

Introduction

This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.

Package Overview

This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.

Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).

The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.

Dependencies

Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.

Standalone users will also need the following.

Props

Textures

Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

metasmurf

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This will surely bring another dimension to the IRM! I think the lots look very balanced, not too fancy and not too gritty. Textures are superb as always. In terms of usefulness, this is one of the best uploads in a long time.

Share this review

Link to review
khimera

These will be very useful indeed - industrial complexes should have loads of trucks! Great lots as ever.

Share this review

Link to review
metarvo

For those who like to place fences around industrial facilities, this is one of the best sets I've seen!  I'm digging the modularity!  *:D  Even a medium-sized city can have one or two large complexes with acres of trucks.

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

The IRM is getting better and better. This is downright impressive.

Share this review

Link to review
JP Schriefer

This is amazing, kingofsimcity!

Share this review

Link to review
SimNation

Goes nice with some of the other industrial eye candy lots as well thanks.

Share this review

Link to review
Hotwheeler

Oh,those will sure come in handy.Already a long Time User of the IRM Wall Set (and the IRM of course).Thanks for making them,these Lots look great.

Share this review

Link to review
kschmidt

Excelent, hope to have some in my Mayon Province 2.0 Hartford industrial or harbour area, well done !

Share this review

Link to review
MissVanleider

If you use the IRM filler lots already, you are crazy if you don't download this. Such additions are really wonderful and useful for any mayor who cares about making either beautiful (or 'realisticly ugly') cities. Thanks for the hard work!

Share this review

Link to review

This is a Great addition to the IRM styled world

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Outstanding work as always!

Share this review

Link to review

volume5_md.pngPlease help us reach our September Goal!

Your contribution helps keep Simtropolis up and running!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections