2 Screenshots

About This File

Region maps of the male and female gender symbols.

The symbol itself is the water, while the rest in flat land.

Perfect for city names named after males and females you may know, male or female game character city names, or any other masculine or feminine city names.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

These are 2 most powerful symbols in the universe.  Shall we discuss?  Nothing much to do with human experience really, except as morphology of primary differentiation, otherwise a sociocultural construct.  If we accept natural selection as the first law, then sexual differentiation is the continuity of organic life above base simian hominids. all of which have gone extinct prior to the recent modern sapient form.   Can the male and female dance a dance more complex and conscious than ever before?  Can Life transcend the rodent, reptile, simian, savage?   Time will well, my friend.  Its all about the dance. 

Share this comment

5 hours ago, RandyE said:

otherwise a sociocultural construct.

Well, yes ... but also ...

... a map.

Can the male and female dance a dance more complex and conscious than ever before?

Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone.

Can Life transcend the rodent, reptile, simian, savage?

Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.

Share this comment

In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings. 

As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.

Share this comment