• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

Baileys presents, Marriott Stadium! Featuring 110 Hotel rooms overlooking the football action. 

Size: 13x16 tiles

No dependencies 

No night lights :( im hoping to update these stadiums with lights in the future.

Stadium suggestions???

Marriott-Hotels-Logo.jpg

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice work *:)

adambailey39 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Aflack122791

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's an okay stadium... honestly too square and reminds me of the football stadiums of the early 1900's. Otherwise would make a great college/city stadium.  Still looking forward to Heinz Field. Try and make an exact replica of that field and you have my vote for bat of the year!!! 

Still great to see an American football stadium here on STEX, such a lack of them.  Thanks for the hard work!

tonyr and adambailey39 like this

Share this review

Link to review
DavidDHetzel

Cool Stadium, looks like a larger on Campus College Stadium. One thing that bugs me though is the field looks undersized. Take a look at the default Soccer field and try and base your field size off of that.

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Don_Pato
      A custom stadium, inspired by Municipal Stadium of Braga, Portugal. This BAT is simple ,without details.
      Gigante del Pacífico Stadium - Wainor City, Metzú Republic (City Journal)
    • By SimGoober
      At Fairfield Inn and Fairfield Inn & Suites you get a room that is bright, fresh and clean, plus all the award-winning hospitality of Marriott, at a price that will make you smile. For more information on Marriott Hotels, please see www.Marriott.com
      Growable Version
      The growable version of this lot will be built by your Sims when the appropriate zone is provided.
      Lot size: 5 x 3 and 5 x 5 tiles ,Commercial Services Building Style(s): New York, Chicago, Houston Growth Stage: 3 and 4 Occupants: 178 CS
    • By RRetail
      This batch of relots focuses in on hotel models from Simgoober and patfirefghtr, as well as a small non-chain motel by onlyplace4.  Please note that you will need the description (DESC) files for the LBT files found in patfirefghtr's lots. Once you have installed the LBT lots linked below, simply open your plugins/LBT/HotelsPack and delete the lot files found in each hotel folder. You need to keep everything in the model folder. 

A special thanks to Kingofsimcity for the assistance with making the attached parking garage file a prop.

3x6 lots:
      4x6 lots:
      5x5 lots:
      4x7 lots:
      5x2 lots:
      6x5 lots:

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack You will also need the LBT hotel model pack and Simgoober's Urban Parking Garage:

• By adambailey39
      Welcome to Baileys Stadium! A 13x13 tile lot. 
      Sorry but no night lights yet  
      Any requests will be accepted. 

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Sloppy, but a nice shot of black humor. The plumbobs are excessive; of course, you probably didn't know what they were, seeing as you described them as 'flames,' but just a sprinkling of them on the corpses can make it look much better. Imagine being buried alive in that pile!
    •  Wish there weren't so many dependencies involved with this cool looking building. (I don't really understand the whole dependency thing, I don't trust them, especially when you have to download some of them from other websites, and there seems to be way too many of them, so I never downloaded anything that has to do with dependencies.)
    • @mattb325 had tracks bypassing it for freight. Once i cut the bypass and waited a few months people started using the station. Again awesome job. thank you I have a ton of your creations in my cities. 
    • @tommyc25: Depends on what Maxis blocker you use. Theoretically, if you use a blocker that keeps default Maxis industry from growing, you should get only downloaded lots to grow - IRM W2W or any other industrial BATs that you may have. For W2W residential, the easiest way is not to use a blocker, but to zone alternating 1x2 (or 1x3) strips of medium-density residential and high-density residential. This will get you a nice row of 1x2 (or 1x3) houses. Blocking all but W2W residential is possible, but you'll have to make such a blocker yourself, and it entails blocking pretty much anything that could grow on your zones dedicated for W2W - that can be a hell of a lot of work, depending on how much content you have downloaded.
    • @T Wrecks Is Maxis blockers compatible with this? What is your technique to get only W2W residential lots? Is there a way of blocking all but w2w residential lots?