• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the original landmark pack for SimCity 3000. Since you can't download it from the official site anymore I decided to upload it here on Simtropolis.

Installation:

Go to your SimCity 3000 folder then go to "Apps" then place your unpacked folder in the directory.

clhigh7, CT14, RandyE and 4 others like this

User Feedback

22 minutes ago, catty-cb said:

You can download all the official SC3000 and SC3K files from here

https://city-builders.info/cbex?folder=SC3%2Band%2BSC3K%2BDownloads

And I have passed copies of all these files to the Simtropolis Staff just where they plan on having them or when is up-to-them, but you may want to talk to @Cyclone Boom before you upload anymore of them to here.

Well I looked on the site but I couldn't find all the buildings that are in this pack

Share this comment

That's cos they are in their own separate files as per the original MAXIS site (plus the three landmark packs have 7 buildings in them)

Share this comment

Should this be here? It's a pity for I have always missed the NY Public Library on SC4K, unfortunately there is none.

Share this comment

8 minutes ago, simlacroix said:

Should this be here? It's a pity for I have always missed the NY Public Library on SC4K, unfortunately there is none.

Its in this pack

Share this comment

23 minutes ago, Dollar Tower$ said:

Its in this pack

I would ask again, should these work for SC4? I don't get that.

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, simlacroix said:

I would ask again, should these work for SC4? I don't get that.

No this works only for sc3000

Share this comment

On 4/17/2017 at 9:57 AM, Dollar Tower$ said:

No this works only for sc3000

Why is it in the SC4 section of the STEX?

Share this comment

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 4:36 PM, KidChaos2 said:

Why is it in the SC4 section of the STEX?

Because theres no SimCity 3000 section

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      "Sam Walton started his discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, which has grown into the Walmart brand, the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit more than 11,500 stores under 65 banners in 28 countries each week. With fiscal year 2015 net sales of $482.2 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million associates worldwide – 1.4 million in the U.S. alone." (source)   This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking with him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.   -------
      Stats:
      -------
      12x14 LMCS§ + 12x14 CS§ Grow
           5840 CS§ Jobs
           Growth Stage: 1
           Plop Cost : §98000
           Bulldoze Cost : §9800
           Power Consumed : 134
           Water Consumed : 1332
           Air Pollution : 66 over 5 tiles
           Water Pollution : 33 over 5 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : 199 over 0 tiles
           Flamability : 45

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC Mega Texture Cycledogg v01
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      (The Maxis Tree Replacement Mod is recommended for extra aesthetic enhancement)

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By doon
      The largest known city built without cheating, Setegria houses 6,015,141 sims.
      The design of the city features several minor improvements over the design of previous large cities. The number of subway stations has been reduced to 377, from 400 in Magnasanti. The number of police stations has been reduced to 53, from 55. Connections to other cities now occupy the same tiles as RCI buildings, saving another 33 tiles.
      This comes at the expense of some stability. Some residential buildings along the northeast and southeast edges are too far from nearby industry, and will eventually become abandoned. Changing the building style may cause the city jails to become overcrowded. Two extra jails should be built beforehand.
      Enjoy!
    • By doon
      Rigid city painstakingly built by Senrils, without any cheating. Showcased in this video as the ultimate SC3K city:
      youtube.com/watch?v=JbZWywA0xLg
    • By doon
      City by Douglas McMurray. In his words,
      "[Rosettia is a] city designed using an unique octagon pattern with a futuristic Asian architect. The city encompasses a mountain range as well as a water inlet. The forest enhances the city's landscape. The city is a major center for scientific and medical research, fine arts and healthcare. It also boasts a premiere mass transit system, a spaceport, and many other wonderful details."
    • By doon
      Roadless city built by David Worsley without cheating, containing over four million sims.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments