• Moose

The_H1: Hybrid Building for Metropolitan Services in Mexico City 1.0.0

(5.00)    (7 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

The_H1:

Is my second original BAT design for the SimCity 4, Is a massive building with 305 meters ( 1000 ft) tall ( I've been working in this new concept, I also made a street level rendering to better understanding the geometry). 

The complex building is located in Mexico City, is not a simple tower with offices or a mixed use building, What is the difference in here? , ¿What is a Hybrid Building? A hybrid building is an extension of the city, it allows Schools, Hospitals, Hotels, Living, Offices, Supermarkets, Museums, and lot of things. The interesting thing is that a Hybrid Building is funded by two economies, Privated and Public, so this make a super profitable building, the whole population in the city wins the benefits because they can use the public services in the building, and the private investor could make healty bussines in too. Basically a Hybrid building has to have the 3 essential concepts of the sustainability: Economy sustainable, Social Sustainable and Bioclimatic sustainable. Enjoy it ! 

Sincerely: 

Diego Del Llano

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 8,000 CS$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Edvarz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Interesting concept, and beautiful model! I can picture it rising over Paseo de la Reforma.

Man, you are sponsoring a whole renovation on my downtowns (and my Plugins folder)

Share this review

Link to review
portlandexpos04

Amazing work!!!  Very sleek and modern design!

Share this review

Link to review
JP Schriefer

Awesome design, Diego! The nighlights are superb!

Diego Del Llano likes this

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Wow! Incredible building and incredible design. Nicely done *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for another excellent building and a complex with so many functions is a good concept

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

It's not that I would be complaining at all, but you said that you slow down a bit... well I can't see that. You are fast, and making a lot of amazing building.

Thank you very much! :) This one is amazing again! :) Now I need to find the place! :D:D:D

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
Marchom

great great job. :ohyes:

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Tomcat22
      I will be sharing my next assets in this topic, you can check my previous assets here in my workshop page . I finished my old bridge asset and this will be the first asset in this topic  I hope you like it. Detailed information is provided in asset page. 

• By Avanya
      So I figured I might as well make a topic here, as this is most likely not gonna be the last time I ask for you guys' oppinion.  If I remember, I'll post WIP and releases of my buildings here.
      My current project is a bus depot that fits the european theme and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out - but I've ended up with two sizes of it and I just can't decide which I like the best and could see myself using both. So I'd love some feedback - which you prefer or if it makes sense to upload both of them.
      The small one is about the same size as the default one and has the same stats. The large one has slightly higher stats, but as depots can spawn infinite busses there's no benefit to the bigger one. I purely made it this large as the ones I took inspiration from were this size or bigger.
      Picture time!  

• By Kliekie
      I'm having some problems with finding my asset in game. I made a second building for the 'modern low-rise living' set. It's a level 5 high residential who fits on a 4x2 grid. But somehow it just refuses to grow anywhere. Both buildings from the set are/will be published with RICO settings added, but to test it out myself I manually added them in RICO too, The first building (which is already published) show up just fine, the new second building however refuses to show up in the RICO tab, and yes I did reboot the map and even game several times.

So then I tried to make my own mini building theme with only a few buildings in it so mine will spawn more often, because of the 4x2 size it's pretty hard to force it, there are no low level buildings in that size so I make 4x3 zoning spots to let it grow (trying to avoid the 4x4 library). But when I'm in the Building Theme Manager I can't even find my own buildings, like the assets are disabled in the game.

But then I look them up in The Mesh Info and they are showing up just fine...

So can anyone please tell me why it's not showing up? What am I missing here? o_O
    • By Heblem
      Target its an American retail store, this store brings long variety of products and lowest prices to the consumers, this file only includes a ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop
      Lot size:
      10x11
      Position in the menu:
      Landmark menu
      ocupants:
      CS$ - 1667$ - 419$$

DEPENDENCIES:

LBT Mega Prop Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21770-lbt-mega-prop-pack-vol-01/

LBT Mega Texture Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21771-lbt-mega-texture-pack-vol-02/

Install:
      Just move all files into your documents/simcity 4/plugins

Enjoy!!
    • By RandyE
      The Willis Tower, built as and still commonly referred to as Sears Tower, is a 108-story, 1,451-foot (442 m) skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, United States. At completion in 1973, it surpassed the World Trade Center towers in New York to become the tallest building in the world, a title it held for nearly 25 years. The Willis Tower is the second-tallest building in the United States and the 14th-tallest in the world.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Tower
      The version I chose to re-lot, not well-scaled and lacking night-lighting, but the texture and color was right for re-lotting.

A better scaled version with Maxis night-lighting:

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments