• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hawker Studios - These live and work studios fit in nicely with any urban neighborhood. Offer your sims the chance to own office and space living space in this new modern mixed use building.

Comes as a r$$ 1x2 lot housing 28 sims, delete either Darknite or Maxisnite folder after unzipping.

depencies; Girafe Canary Palms, Simfox Darknite mod (for Darknite version)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

Another beauty *:)

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  I really like the clean look of this and appreciate the choice of lighting

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By OcramsRzr
      It seems to me that all the 1:1 scaled buildings are either low density or landmarks. I cannot find properly scaled "medium density" buildings (or even the equivalent of default high density in SC4). My 1:1 scale housing projects based of the works of Le Corbusier are about the same height as L5 high density housing though the height of floors is properly scaled with low density housing. I understand that CO couldn't make properly scaled high density buildings within 32x32 meter footprints but there is such a wealth of buildings on the workshop that you would think enough people would ignore the unrealistic scale. Perhaps Soviets were undernourished and lived in cramped apartments with low ceilings but I figure that buildings were merely downscaled to fit in with default high density buildings.

Could someone help me out by at least pointing me in the direction of 1:1 scale Ploppable RICO buildings?
    • By OcramsRzr
      I have become more familiar in 3Ds Max and even gained enough expertise in it over the past few months that I think my skill level is approaching a point where I think I am good enough to start making mods for Cities: Skylines. I started practicing in 3DsMax to make brick rowhouses for the game Banished but since I am more interested in Cities: Skylines now and my buildings were practice so I can mod C:S, I decided to start a new project of making buildings just for Cities: Skylines.

I whipped this building up over the course of 4-7 hours today. It would have taken only 1 or 2 hours had I not made a ton of mistakes that required me to start from the beginning.

It will normally grow on a 4 tile wide x 3 tile deep lot with the ability to grow on a 4x4 lot with a backyard.
      FYI, I plan on making a ColorMask for the outer 2 rowhouses so it could have more variety (bright red, pink, tan, and whitewashed).

Please give me feedback to help me improve the quality of my creations.

Thank you!

--Ocram
    • By Moses Zal
      As the title says, Is there any mod to make the growable RCI buildings align with the FARs and diagonal roads? I know I may be asking for something that is technically impossible due to how the game works since the lots develop regardless of the network's shape and direction. 
    • By faccam
      So I've built a new Region with the CAM mod, have a few small cities and a large one and everything was going great, until I reached a certain point where in my biggest city (180k inhabitants) rich sims started building on existing residential areas, making the R$$$ population skyrocket. The R$$ stayed somewhat steady but the R$ plumbered. I assumed it was that I had had a huge growth in IHT and IQ.
      The problem is that now every time I zone new residential areas, in about 20% of the lots it builds R$, and about 30% of R$$, the rest all R$$$. After a few months, R$$$ takes over the R$ and the R$$, hoarding about 80% of the lots. Some more months later, all these R$$$ buildings get the "unemployed" icon and usually get downgraded back to R$$ and R$, or even get abandoned sometimes. It's very annoying because I have a surpluss of about 25,000 R$$$ sims (I have 60k and Census building says the demand is 35k), but am in huge need of R$ sims since I have a lot of dirty industry.
      I give all zones all the services (education, health, police, firestation, mass transit, water and power of course) and I heard that's probably what drives so many R$$$ to build there. Do I really need to make zones without services for R$ and R$$ to live there without richs taking over?
      I thought of zoning in places where R$$$ desirability is low, but it's maxed out in literally the whole map except right next to dirty industry.
      I don't know what to do, because apart from very annoying, it's slowing down the growth of my city. What should I do?
    • By Yohane Architects
      Bell Building
      File: BAP
      Size: 1x1
      Type: Residential
      Original Architect: Dollar Tower$

I improved this building quite a while now, I am confident enough to share my version of this unique building.
      Original building link:

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments