You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Edvarz

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nice! thank you very much for giving us more street level detail for a beautiful building model.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  it grew beautifully and I really like the new audio

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

nicely done.... 5/5

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

06/21/2017

We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our aging server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the additional load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task.  You may have noticed that we've been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we work out allocating resources for more optimal performance. We've also applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is something we'd like to be able to upgrade. The last time we upgraded hardware was a in 2012. Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Your contribution means a lot!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By OcramsRzr
      It seems to me that all the 1:1 scaled buildings are either low density or landmarks. I cannot find properly scaled "medium density" buildings (or even the equivalent of default high density in SC4). My 1:1 scale housing projects based of the works of Le Corbusier are about the same height as L5 high density housing though the height of floors is properly scaled with low density housing. I understand that CO couldn't make properly scaled high density buildings within 32x32 meter footprints but there is such a wealth of buildings on the workshop that you would think enough people would ignore the unrealistic scale. Perhaps Soviets were undernourished and lived in cramped apartments with low ceilings but I figure that buildings were merely downscaled to fit in with default high density buildings.

Could someone help me out by at least pointing me in the direction of 1:1 scale Ploppable RICO buildings?
    • By nos.17
      Kmart is an American chain of discount department stores headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. The chain purchased Sears for $11 billion in 2005, forming a new corporation under the name Sears Holdings Corporation. The company was founded in 1962 and is the third largest discount store chain in the world, behind Walmart and Target. In 2013 it had operated 1,221 in 49 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, including 1,196 discount stores, averaging 94,000 sq ft (8,700 m2), and 25 Super Centers, averaging 168,000 sq ft (15,600 m2).   This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall. Yes, I know the roof & awnings are over saturated; there is nothing I can do about that. If it is too much for you, then please pass this up.   Thank you @brad88 for handing this lot over to me. It was previously missing from what Bobbo662 gave to me.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.   -------
      Stats:
      -------
      8x9 CS$ Plop (Transit Enabled & Regular), 8x8 CS$ Grow
           Jobs : 1518 CS$
           GrowthStage : 2
           Plop Cost : $55000
           BulldozeCost : $5500
           PowerConsumed : 31
           WaterConsumed : 305
           AirPollution : 15 over 5 tiles
           WaterPollution : Negligible
           Garbage Pollution : 45 over 5 tiles
           Flamability : 45

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props - Jes Vol02

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By RRetail
      This batch of relots focuses in on hotel models from Simgoober and patfirefghtr, as well as a small non-chain motel by onlyplace4.  Please note that you will need the description (DESC) files for the LBT files found in patfirefghtr's lots. Once you have installed the LBT lots linked below, simply open your plugins/LBT/HotelsPack and delete the lot files found in each hotel folder. You need to keep everything in the model folder. 

A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for the assistance with making the attached parking garage file a prop.
      3x6 lots:
      4x6 lots:
      5x5 lots:
      4x7 lots:
      5x2 lots:
      6x5 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack You will also need:
    • By RRetail
      This batch of relots focuses in on the supermarkets found across the STEX. While I'm sure there are more, I focused in on relotting these models for their name or smaller size. While all of the lots have seen an increase in size, I'm okay with this for it makes for a more realistic feeling.
      To plop the Simgoober Kroger relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      4x4 lots:
      5x4 lots:
      5x5 lots:
      5x6 lots:
      The Super Center 1 is how you access the larger Kroger store.
      6x5 lots:
      6x6 lots:
      6x7 lots:
      6x10 lots:
      7x5 lots:
      7x6 lots:
      7x7 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (Kroger 90 degrees) (blank red 90 degrees) (blank phantom white 90 degrees)
    • By nos.17
      See my parallel thread over at Simpeg. RIP Simpeg.  
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately due to RL issues he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here. Recently, my first thread at Simpeg has not gotten as much feedback as I am hoping so I will start this thread here. Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials
      Circuit City
      Albertson's 60's Retro Grocery
      BP Multi-Island Gas Mart
      Azul's Bistro Bar & Grill
      Cub Foods
      Giant Foods 60's Retro Grocery
      Domino's Pizza
      HyVee Supermarket & Gas
      Sears Grand     (cohort issues fixed)
      Gas Station Highway Signs I
      Gas Station Highway Signs II
      Gas Station Highway Signs III
      Target SuperCenter
      Super-Mega Target
      Little Caesar's Pizza
      Multi-Island Service Stations (Sunoco & Texaco)
      Pizza Hut
      K-Mart Super Center     (cohort issues fixed)
      Red Roof Inn
      Safeway 70's Style
      Sam's Club
      Winn Dixie
      B62 Service Station Megapack
           - Havoline XpressLube                       - HESS Service Station
           - Irving Service Station                       - Mobil - On The Run- Q Lube                                              
           - Retro TOTAL                                       - Valvoline Instant Oil                      
           - Union 76 Service                                - Retro Mobil                                    
           - Shell Service Station                         -  Shell Multi-Island                      
           - Sunoco EcoWash                                - Valero Gas Station                        
           - Sunoco Stop & Go                              - Wawa Gas Station                      
           - Texaco Service Station                     - BP Connection                              
           - Gulf Multi-Island                                - Chevron Service Station
           - Citgo Service Station                         - Crown Service Station
      The Forsaken Files
           - 60's Style Esso Station                     - BP Connect
           - Chevron Service Station                  - Chevron Fast Mart Service Station                               
           - Citgo Service Station                         - DELL                  
           - DollarTree Plaza                                 - Esso Retro Service Station                                 
           - Fry's Electronics                                  - Hardee's                   
           - Petro-Canada Service Station       - Retro Safeway Grocery
           - Texaco Service Station                     - Texaco Small Service Station                   
           - TJ Maxx Plaza                                      - BJ's Warehouse
           - Home Depot

Wawa Gas Station & Car Show
      CVS Pharmacy
      ShopKo Stores Inc.
      Lowes Home Improvement & Distribution Center
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)
      U Stor - Storage Units
      Walmart Supercenter
      Verizon Substation
      Bradlee's Department Store
      Caldor Department Store
      Culver's
      BJ's Wholesale Club
      Pick n Save Supermarket

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM (Industrial Revolution Mod) Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)

For the original, high quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations. More may come in the future... who knows?   
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments