• Moose

RRetail Hotel & Motel Relots 2.0

(5.00)    (3 Reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

This batch of relots focuses in on hotel models from Simgoober and patfirefghtr, as well as a small non-chain motel by onlyplace4.  Please note that you will need the description (DESC) files for the LBT files found in patfirefghtr's lots. Once you have installed the LBT lots linked below, simply open your plugins/LBT/HotelsPack and delete the lot files found in each hotel folder. You need to keep everything in the model folder. 

A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for the assistance with making the attached parking garage file a prop.

3x6 lots:

4x6 lots:

5x5 lots:

4x7 lots:

5x2 lots:

6x5 lots:

Other Dependencies:

• BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
  • BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1
  • BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2
  • LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1
  • SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
  • SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures
  • SHK Parking Pack

You will also need:

What's New in Version 2.0   See Changelog

Released

• Added night lighting to all lots
  • Removed the VIP Car props and replaced them with SHK car props
  • Added 5 New Lots:
    • four 2x2 Motel lots that can be used individually or set up to make a roadside motel. 
    • Courtyard by Marriott as a request from @Evanjs

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

Excellent work. Thanks for sharing *:)

RRetail likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  very nice lot work does credit for these old Bats

RRetail likes this

Share this review

Link to review
IDS2

Solid, I've been hoping for something like this! Great work.

RRetail likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      See my parallel thread over at Simpeg. RIP Simpeg.  
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here. Recently, my first thread at Simpeg has not gotten as much feedback as I am hoping so I will start this thread here. Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM (Industrial Revolution Mod) Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)

For the original, high quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations. More may come in the future... who knows?   
    • By nos.17
      This lot contains 45 lots (growable CS$ and CS$). Instead of uploading these all separately, I decided to do them all together in one mega pack to make downloading easier.
      These BATs were originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish these lots. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      1x1 to 4x4 Growable ONLY
      15-80 CS$ and/or CS$$ Jobs
      Plop Cost : $1500-3200
      Bulldoze Cost : $150-320
      Air/Water/GarbagePollution : Low
      Radiation : 0
      Flamability : 50 (ish)

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      nos.17 Essentials (v04+)
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol02
      LBT Mega Prop Pack v.01
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By nos.17
      "Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers, which is the fifth-largest conventional supermarket in the United States based on store count. Founded in 1925, Winn-Dixie employs more than 72,000 associates who serve customers in 790 grocery stores and 527 in-store pharmacies throughout the five southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi." 1
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      7x6 Plop & Grow CS$
           1124 CS$ Jobs
           Growthstage : 2
           Plop Cost : $25000
           BulldozeCost : $2500
           PowerConsumed : 25
           WaterConsumed : 150
           GarbagePollution : 24 over 4 tiles
           Flamability : 55

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      SHK Parking Pack

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By nos.17
      "Wawa" is a Lenni Lenape Indian word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley, hence it's use in the logo. Wawa offers a large fresh food selection, including built-to-Order Hoagies, fresh-brewed coffee, quality dairy products and Wawa brand juices and teas. All Wawa stores also feature a wide selection of ready-to-go salads, fresh fruits and produce.
      This download also includes a Car Show to include in your cities. A feature originally suggested by @Hotwheeler, the Car Show will provide a moderate YIMBY effect for your cities. While it looks best placed next to the Wawa Gas Station (as in the picture), it can also be plopped anywhere on its own.
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      Gas Station:                                                    Car Show:
      4x4 Plop & Grow CS$                                6x4 LM Plop (No Jobs)
      87 CS$ Jobs, 24 CS$$ Jobs                     Plop Cost: $50,000
      Growth stage : 1                                            Bulldoze Cost: $5,000
      Plop Cost : $17500                                      Monthly Income : $125
      Bulldoze Cost : $1750                                 No pollution       
      Pollution : Minimal                                     Provides YIMBY Effect: 40 over 20 tiles
      Flamability : 65

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Wawa & Car Show (both lots) :
      SHK Parking Pack
      Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01
      Car Show lot only :
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02
      LBT Mega Props vol1

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By nos.17
      Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise, known for pizza and side dishes and currently is the world's largest restaurant company. In 2012, the company had more than 6,000 Pizza Hut restaurants in the United States and had more than 5,139 store locations in 94 other countries and territories around the world.
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      4x3 CS$ Plop, 3x3 & 4x3 CS$ Grow
      Jobs : 118 CS$
           Growth Stages: 1
           Plop Cost : $5000
           BulldozeCost : $500
           PowerConsumed : 6
           WaterConsumed : 25
           Air/WaterPollution : Negligable
           GarbagePollution : 4 over 0 tiles