• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to Baileys Stadium! A 13x13 tile lot. 

Sorry but no night lights yet :( 

Any requests will be accepted. 

268989LOGO.jpg

Davynsburgh-11 Feb., 061491778963.png

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

There's a serious lack of ballparks on the STEX, so a big thanks for making this *:) Modeling + textures look real nice too. Shame about the night lights though, hope you can add those to your future releases *;)

adambailey39 and RandyE like this

Share this review

Link to review
will62russ

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great looking stadium!  Love the detail.  If the option was avaiable I would have given you a 4.5 because the lot could do with some enhancements.  However, I did not want to penalize your overall BAT because I really do like the stadium.  Thanks for sharing.

adambailey39 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
adambailey39

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

i defanitly was inspired by the old stadium look. Kind of a mix between new style and old. Thanks for all your reviews! More stadiums to come.

Aflack122791 likes this

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Awesome!  I love the old school vibe... I can tell you got some inspiration from some of the old ballparks (most of which are only available to see in the history books).  The modeling is great - love all the details.  My only critique would be the orange... it looks a little too saturated and doesn't quite fit with the old look of the park.  Still five stars in my book though.  Keep up the great work!

adambailey39 and will62russ like this

Share this review

Link to review
Aflack122791

Looks great for a downtown area! little more detail for the surrounding sidewalks/courts would be nice. As far as any request, a professional American football field!

Brooklyn81 and adambailey39 like this

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The saturation and brightness of this park makes it easy to fit into either day or night as is.  The lot is open to user creativity using the simple interface of lot editor.   The model itself stands as a brilliant contribution to the collection of buildings on the STEX.  A fully lit version with player animations will make this an SC4 classic. 

Aflack122791 and adambailey39 like this

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Very good ! I'm following, hoping for nite lights ("any request" ? :-))

adambailey39 and tonyr like this

Share this review

Link to review
AsimPika3172

Nice beautiful stadium!!! :8):thumb:

adambailey39 likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Don_Pato
      A custom stadium, inspired by Municipal Stadium of Braga, Portugal. This BAT is simple ,without details.
      Gigante del Pacífico Stadium - Wainor City, Metzú Republic (City Journal)
    • By adambailey39
      Baileys presents, Marriott Stadium! Featuring 110 Hotel rooms overlooking the football action. 
      Size: 13x16 tiles
      No dependencies 
      No night lights  im hoping to update these stadiums with lights in the future.
      Stadium suggestions???

• By nos.17
      Allianz Arena
      Munich, Germany
      15x12 Landmark
      Plop Cost :  § 450,000
      Bulldoze Cost :   § 45,000
      MonthlyCost :   § 100

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Allianz Arena Model (The only known location - thanks @yahari)
      Allianz_textures.dat (included)
      BSC Textures Vol 3
      BSC Textures Cycledogg
      MS_Solaris Busses
      MM 40ft Trailers
      Urbanpack vol1
      Simfox Chestnuts
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03
      SHK Parking Pack

Enjoy...
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section
    • Well, yes ... but also ... ... a map. Depends on the network layout? But no - these are two different maps. That's like two different planets. They'll have to dance alone. Did you ever notice there is a sexual practice - since the beginning - that transcends already gender difference - a very common sexual practice you can't call it rather heterosexual  nor homosexual? You can do it too. Everyday. And so - overcome sociocultural dichotomy not only in theory but with your own hands.
    • These are 2 most powerful symbols in the universe.  Shall we discuss?  Nothing much to do with human experience really, except as morphology of primary differentiation, otherwise a sociocultural construct.  If we accept natural selection as the first law, then sexual differentiation is the continuity of organic life above base simian hominids. all of which have gone extinct prior to the recent modern sapient form.   Can the male and female dance a dance more complex and conscious than ever before?  Can Life transcend the rodent, reptile, simian, savage?   Time will well, my friend.  Its all about the dance.