• Moose

6 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One

Introduction

This is set of growable, high-density lots made from Diego Del Llano's BATs that were released in 2017. The objective of this set is to provide growable alternatives to the ploppable landmarks in the original release for a more traditional gaming experience. While ploppable are amazing in their own right, it doesn't quite allow for one to experience the feeling of zoning a plot and having that shiny new tower pop up.

Package Overview

4/14 IMPORTANT NOTE - this file currently only works with the DarkNite versions, and NOT MaxisNite - an update will be rolled out soon to accomodate the MaxisNite buildings

Included in the following package are a set of growables for all Diego Del Llano's 2017 releases (excluding the Loop Postal Station building in the Federal Center Chicago set). A couple of the buildings have different occupant versions to satisfy different demand groups.

There are TWO versions of the package you can download: Vanilla and CAMThe vanilla version has all of the larger buildings capped at stage 8, with capacities that do not exceed 7500. For those that use the Colossus Addon Mod, the larger buildings extend all the way up to stage 15 and boast much higher capacities, up to around 11000.

If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at DiegoDL_ (requires ExtraCheats.dll).

General Stats

All stats were generated with PIM-X. Vanilla versions differ only in growth stage and maximum capacity tweaks (for buildings that exceeded 7000 by default). The breakdown is as follows:

4 R$$$ buildings

• CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner
  • Ventura Place One, 3x4 front
  • Ventura Place Two, 3x4 front
  • Ventura Place Three, 3x4 front

4 CS$$$ buildings

• CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner
  • Hotel Presidente Guadalajara, 5x5 front
  • Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City, 4x2 front
  • Carlton Hotel Johannesburg, 4x2 front

7 CO$$ buildings

• AON Center, 3x4 front
  • Carlton Center, 3x4 front
  • Carlton Hotel Building, 4x2 front
  • 345 California Center, 6x3 front
  • One Kansas City Place, 4x3 front
  • Everett McKinley Dirksen Building (Federal Center Chicago), 3x8 front
  • John C. Kluczynski Building (Federal Center Chicago), 6x3 front

10 CO$$$ buildings

• One Metropolitan Square, 6x5 right corner
  • Gas Company Tower, 6x3 front
  • Capella Tower, 4x8 left corner
  • Park Building (Capella Tower small building), 4x2 front
  • Chanin Building, 4x4 front
  • Commerzbank Tower, 4x5 front
  • IBM-Marathon Tower, 5x9 right corner
  • Denver Place, 6x8 front
  • First National Bank Tower, 5x5 front
  • Torre Multiva, 4x3 front

Detailed stats for all of the buildings can be found in the enclosed README.

Install Instructions

Pick either the vanilla or the CAM version and drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)

This list contains all of the buildings used in this set. Each subfolder corresponds to a particular building/set of buildings - if you don't have a particular building feel free to delete the corresponding subfolder.

Mods (CAM version only)

You will only need these if you're using the CAM version. Either version of CAM will work with the CAMeLots.

Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for all of these spectacular BATs!

mrsmartman, CT14, RandyE and 19 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Diego Del Llano

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Oh My ! my Dream came true, I really hate to "program" this things in Plugin Manager and then lot. Thanks for make the work!  Is a Honor for me!    :3  

:thumb:

Soon Wait for the Pack #2 ... Well If king of SimCity wants to... :') 

Share this review

Link to review
mattb325

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic job!

@Diego Del Llano is such a brilliant (and prolific) batter that his work deserves to shine: and some new residential towers certainly won't go astray *:thumb:

Diego Del Llano likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

thank you for making this effort to make all these beautiful buildings growables   excellent work

Share this review

Link to review
Hotwheeler

Nice Work with turning them into Growables.

Say,in what Tileset / Style do they grow?

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

Diego Del Llano's buildings and KOSC's modding... yes please!

Share this review

Link to review
HighTower76

Thank you Diego your buildings are a new era in SC4 city scapes. Especially love the AON  building and have it although its not currently in any of the cities ive built lately. 

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Outstanding work! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By tornado123
      T123 presents The Pukan Tower 4N This includes (Maxis night only)

Description

A fictional building for low wealth residents.

Stats

capacity - 1200
      Power Consumed - 180
      Water Consumed - 65
      Wealth - R$
      Air Pollution - 12
      Water Pollution - 10
      Garbage - 12
      Radiation - 0
      Lot Size - 5X3 (Growable)

Dependencies

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

Installation

Unzip than place into your simcity 4 plugins folder.

Enjoy!!
    • By SimFox
      40 storey residential tower based (somewhat loosely) on one built by KROST development as a part of large residential complex in Moscow.

This package contains:
      1 landmark 3x3 lot
      1 growable high density R$ stage 8 lot

Stats:
      Residents (growable version): 3037 R$ / 5500 R$ (when dilapidated)

Consumption
      water: 98
      power: 50

Pollution / radii
      air 17 / 5
      water 18 / 6
      garbage 11 / 0
      radiation 0 / 0
      building value 79362$
      bulldoze cost 2030$
      construction time 203 days
      flammability 40
      max fire stage 5
      landmark effect (landmark lot) 40 over 20
      mayor ratings (landmark lot) 10 over 256
      plop cost (landmark lot) 80000
      Monthly cost (landmark lot) 100
      tileset (growable lot) all

Installation Instructions
      Unzip SimFoxKrostTower folder into Pluging Folder within your documents folder.

Special Notes
      This is a truNite building, so glorious night view comes at a price of dawn/dust one.
      There are no dependencies what so ever as entire thing is modeled/bated

Enjoy!

my BAT threads:
      non-Asian buildings
      Asian buildings
      bat modeling-rendering tech thread
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1
      Introduction
      This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.
      Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).
      The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.
      IdM - Trucking Essentials HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 Standalone users will also need the following.
      Props
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 SFBT Essentials Textures
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.
      Enjoy!
    • By Kliekie
      I'm having some problems with finding my asset in game. I made a second building for the 'modern low-rise living' set. It's a level 5 high residential who fits on a 4x2 grid. But somehow it just refuses to grow anywhere. Both buildings from the set are/will be published with RICO settings added, but to test it out myself I manually added them in RICO too, The first building (which is already published) show up just fine, the new second building however refuses to show up in the RICO tab, and yes I did reboot the map and even game several times.

So then I tried to make my own mini building theme with only a few buildings in it so mine will spawn more often, because of the 4x2 size it's pretty hard to force it, there are no low level buildings in that size so I make 4x3 zoning spots to let it grow (trying to avoid the 4x4 library). But when I'm in the Building Theme Manager I can't even find my own buildings, like the assets are disabled in the game.

But then I look them up in The Mesh Info and they are showing up just fine...

So can anyone please tell me why it's not showing up? What am I missing here? o_O
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• For my relots to work properly, you will need to download these dependencies if you haven't already. Most of us use these particular dependencies a lot. All you need to do is search for each in a Google Search and it should either be the first or second result. Please know that some of these downloads are from the LEX site, which will require you to make an account in order to download things from there.
    • Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.