• Moose

6 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One

Introduction

This is set of growable, high-density lots made from Diego Del Llano's BATs that were released in 2017. The objective of this set is to provide growable alternatives to the ploppable landmarks in the original release for a more traditional gaming experience. While ploppable are amazing in their own right, it doesn't quite allow for one to experience the feeling of zoning a plot and having that shiny new tower pop up.

Package Overview

4/14 IMPORTANT NOTE - this file currently only works with the DarkNite versions, and NOT MaxisNite - an update will be rolled out soon to accomodate the MaxisNite buildings

Included in the following package are a set of growables for all Diego Del Llano's 2017 releases (excluding the Loop Postal Station building in the Federal Center Chicago set). A couple of the buildings have different occupant versions to satisfy different demand groups.

There are TWO versions of the package you can download: Vanilla and CAMThe vanilla version has all of the larger buildings capped at stage 8, with capacities that do not exceed 7500. For those that use the Colossus Addon Mod, the larger buildings extend all the way up to stage 15 and boast much higher capacities, up to around 11000.

If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at DiegoDL_ (requires ExtraCheats.dll).

General Stats

All stats were generated with PIM-X. Vanilla versions differ only in growth stage and maximum capacity tweaks (for buildings that exceeded 7000 by default). The breakdown is as follows:

4 R$$$ buildings

• CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner
  • Ventura Place One, 3x4 front
  • Ventura Place Two, 3x4 front
  • Ventura Place Three, 3x4 front

4 CS$$$ buildings

• CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner
  • Hotel Presidente Guadalajara, 5x5 front
  • Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City, 4x2 front
  • Carlton Hotel Johannesburg, 4x2 front

7 CO$$ buildings

• AON Center, 3x4 front
  • Carlton Center, 3x4 front
  • Carlton Hotel Building, 4x2 front
  • 345 California Center, 6x3 front
  • One Kansas City Place, 4x3 front
  • Everett McKinley Dirksen Building (Federal Center Chicago), 3x8 front
  • John C. Kluczynski Building (Federal Center Chicago), 6x3 front

10 CO$$$ buildings

• One Metropolitan Square, 6x5 right corner
  • Gas Company Tower, 6x3 front
  • Capella Tower, 4x8 left corner
  • Park Building (Capella Tower small building), 4x2 front
  • Chanin Building, 4x4 front
  • Commerzbank Tower, 4x5 front
  • IBM-Marathon Tower, 5x9 right corner
  • Denver Place, 6x8 front
  • First National Bank Tower, 5x5 front
  • Torre Multiva, 4x3 front

Detailed stats for all of the buildings can be found in the enclosed README.

Install Instructions

Pick either the vanilla or the CAM version and drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)

This list contains all of the buildings used in this set. Each subfolder corresponds to a particular building/set of buildings - if you don't have a particular building feel free to delete the corresponding subfolder.

Mods (CAM version only)

You will only need these if you're using the CAM version. Either version of CAM will work with the CAMeLots.

Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for all of these spectacular BATs!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Diego Del Llano

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Oh My ! my Dream came true, I really hate to "program" this things in Plugin Manager and then lot. Thanks for make the work!  Is a Honor for me!    :3  

:thumb:

Soon Wait for the Pack #2 ... Well If king of SimCity wants to... :') 

matias93, APSMS, airman15 and 3 others like this

Share this review

Link to review
mattb325

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic job!

@Diego Del Llano is such a brilliant (and prolific) batter that his work deserves to shine: and some new residential towers certainly won't go astray *:thumb:

Diego Del Llano likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

thank you for making this effort to make all these beautiful buildings growables   excellent work

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

Diego Del Llano's buildings and KOSC's modding... yes please!

Share this review

Link to review
HighTower76

Thank you Diego your buildings are a new era in SC4 city scapes. Especially love the AON  building and have it although its not currently in any of the cities ive built lately. 

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Outstanding work! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Kliekie
      I'm having some problems with finding my asset in game. I made a second building for the 'modern low-rise living' set. It's a level 5 high residential who fits on a 4x2 grid. But somehow it just refuses to grow anywhere. Both buildings from the set are/will be published with RICO settings added, but to test it out myself I manually added them in RICO too, The first building (which is already published) show up just fine, the new second building however refuses to show up in the RICO tab, and yes I did reboot the map and even game several times.

So then I tried to make my own mini building theme with only a few buildings in it so mine will spawn more often, because of the 4x2 size it's pretty hard to force it, there are no low level buildings in that size so I make 4x3 zoning spots to let it grow (trying to avoid the 4x4 library). But when I'm in the Building Theme Manager I can't even find my own buildings, like the assets are disabled in the game.

But then I look them up in The Mesh Info and they are showing up just fine...

So can anyone please tell me why it's not showing up? What am I missing here? o_O
      By Guest
      To say that this BAT is a direct copy of New College at the University of Toronto would be a lie; this building is fashioned from my own imagination. The general form, however is based on New College (i.e. brick walls, that funny curvy part, two interlocking structures...) I've uploaded this as a stage 5 R$ building. Though the real New College is a university owned residence, it also looks good as a low wealth housing block. Great care has been put into texturing this model; I created custom weathered textures for the walls and roof and a whole slew of window textures. Let me know what you think. Other stats: holds ~800 sims on a 4x3 lot
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I followed the steps that came up but in the end there was an error message, "The system cannot find the file specified"
    • In nature, the complex of dance begins with single cells, tropisms, although independently motivated according to the nucleus responding to gravity, tides and light, but gradually all evolution can be seen as a dance of chemicals and forms.  The more complex the dance, the more complex the life-form.   When I watch male and female figure skaters I am stunned by the extreme complexity of coordination of physical, sensory, cognitive and pure ability of flight that my species is capable of.    Dare I say, I am honored to be human.   All our technology and art are just toys compared to the actual material ability of ourselves as conscious physical beings.  As well, in the sciences, male and female have unique cognitive and perceptual abilities that are complimentary and mutually facilitative.  There's no limit to what can be achieved by human beings who know how to dance.
    • The water texture is designed to show dynamic flow, a churning of the water as if an industrial process is taking place.   Its supposed to be clean fresh water, so it would appear more saturated blue with whitecaps.  The texture and saturation also helps to distinguish it as clearly water and matches the tone and texture of the surrounding buildings.   In my texture pack I designed 4 different water textures for different applications of light. Go ahead and feel free to suggest another one, or one you can imagine that might fit better.  Thanks for the feedback.
    • I love, love, LOVE seeing Louisiana BATS in the game. Hope you'll come back soon and upload some more.
    • Because theres no SimCity 3000 section