• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Denver Place is an office complex in Denver, Colorado, comprising the North and South Towers, Terraces and the Granite Tower. It is Colorado's largest commercial office property. Denver Place South Tower is the tallest building of the complex. It is 416 feet (127 m) tall, has 34 floors, and was completed in 1981. The Denver Place complex is located in the downtown area of Denver, Colorado and mostly consists of four high-rise buildings spanning two city blocks. The Denver Place North and South Towers take up the southeastern block. They were developed in 1981 by Devco Property Inc. from design by Marvin E. Knedler & Assoc. Architects, P.C. The South Tower is the tallest, reaching 416 feet (127 m) with 34 floors, while the North Tower is 285 feet (87 m) tall with 23 floors. The two towers are elongated hexagons made of silver grey aluminum panels contrasted by dark grey reflective glass. They sit diagonally from one another, connected by a six story terraced building. At street level is a retail mall. The building has won many awards including the 2005 Denver Metro Building Owners And Managers Association Building of the Year Award in the Earth Award category and the Gold LEED-EB Label for its green design.

The northwestern block holds the Granite Tower (Denver), built in 1983. Formerly known as the Plaza Tower, this skyscraper stands at 398 feet (121 m) tall with 31 floors. At the north end of this block is the Ritz-Carlton Denver, the city's first and only Ritz Carlton, formerly an Embassy Suites Hotel. The building is 390 feet (120 m) tall and has 38 floors.

Both the Granite Tower and the Ritz-Carlton parts of Denver Place were sold. Granite Properties paid $161 million for the Denver Place Plaza Tower at 1099 18th St., which includes the Embassy Suites Hotel, The Apartments at Denver Place and the Athletic Club at Denver Place. However, it simultaneously spun off the hotel, the luxury apartments and the health club to BWAB Real Estate Ventures.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CS$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

kingofsimcity

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Yet another fantastic building.

The amount of high quality models that you continue to put out is unreal. I am now truly convinced you're a magical BATing robot. :golly:

Share this review

Link to review
angelucho22

i am amazed, the quality of your BAT's is perfect, just keep the amazing work

Share this review

Link to review
adventurerneil

I am from Denver, so 5 stars for you! :-) 

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Lovely nightlights + great modeling and textures. Easy 5/5 *:)

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Another keeper !  You ARE on a roll.  Thanks.

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

good project, choice of subject and decent model... nicely done 5/5

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for another amazing contribution to SC4 with not just a new building but also a complex of buildings and a choice of

nightlighting too

Diego Del Llano likes this

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

Diego Del Llano has become a hyper-productive, hyper-quality, artistic machine churning out an entire revolution of SC4 models that Maxis and EA could only reasonably bow in unworthiness before the throne of greatness. 

Diego Del Llano likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Harrods, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Inspired by the iconic department store on Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, Harrods is presented as a CS§§§ growable and ploppable lot for your cities.
      Please be aware that the present day Harrods has been extended and remodelled a number of times since the main building on Brompton Rd was completed in 1905, so this is NOT a strict recreation, but what I present is faithful to the original façade as designed by Charles Stephens, albeit with modifications to make it more game-ready.
      I have only modelled the front portion of the building.
      It must be noted that the present building has completely over-run the old streets of 'Queens Gardens' and 'New Place' and wrapped its way around what used to be known as Queen Street and Lower North St (since renamed Hans Rd and Basil St respectively), consuming the old Hans Mansion block and other buildings in the process.
      Because these streets run at odd angles and curves, even with the FAR roads and other NAM advances, I felt that modelling all of this would make the building almost completely unusable for the average player.
      Additionally the original building, aligned to Brompton Rd, was slightly wedged shaped - the old line is still somewhat visible under all of the present day roof additions from Google earth along the Hans Rd façade. Naturally I have squared this off to get this into game, which means that the rear of the building is completely fictitious.
      The present roof junk and extension of the Mansard roof along all facades is modelled - with slight variations by me - on the most up-to-date renovations: you can compare the differences by using the Google earth program (up-to-date) vs. Bing ?birds-eye/Google maps (out-of-date) to see the remarkable difference to the roof-top in recent years.
      Lastly, in order to fit the building on a maximum of 8 tiles (which will give it at least some chance of growing), I have removed one set of windows near the turret. Given the lag on my computer, I have also avoided modelling the hundreds of bulbs on the Hans Cres and Hans Roads sides.
      With all of that said, if you are strictly puritanical about recreations being 100% accurate, then please do not download this.
      The lot comes in two flavours: a growable Commercial Services and a ploppable, functional C§§§ lot, which is found in the Landmarks Menu. Both have the same stats.
      STATS CS§§§ & Ploppable CS§§§:
      Lot size :                    8 x 4
      Growth Stage:          8 (Medium and High Density Zoning)/Ploppable
      Bulldoze Cost:          §631
      Capacity Satisfied:  CS§ 11,140, CS§§ 2,787, CS§§§ 1,117
      Pollution:                   50 (Air)/ 33 (Water)/ 67 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:      6/7/0
      Power Consumed:    209 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    1,871 Gal/Month
      Building Style:           Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro (N/A for Ploppable)
      Occupant Group:      Commercial Services Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.

DEPENDENCIES:
      This lot does not require external dependencies.
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.

• By Diego Del Llano
      One Kansas City Place is the tallest building in Missouri located in downtown Kansas City, bounded by 12th Street to the north, Baltimore Avenue to the west, and Main Street to the east. Built in 1988, the 190.1 m (624 ft) skyscraper was designed by Patty Berkebile Nelson & Immenschuh and replaced the Town Pavilion as the tallest building in the city.
      One Kansas City Place is considered an architectural salute to City Hall, which is located 5 blocks east of Main on 12th Street.
      One Kansas City Place was constructed as the first part of a much larger project named Kansas City Place, which never was completed. The project was to include townhomes, office towers, and residential/hotel towers. The Kansas City Place project was originally proposed during the real estate boom of the 1980s. The plan was developed by Frank Morgan and his uncle Sherman Dreiseszun who had earlier built Town Pavilion that was completed in 1986.
      The tower was proposed for the South Loop (So-Lo) area south of downtown's central business district. The project included a plethora of skyscrapers with uses ranging from offices to hotels and residential buildings. Unsubstantiated claims hold that a major cause of the project's failure to come to its full stature was the complaints of residents, claiming it would ruin Kansas City's skyline, which had remained largely unchanged for 30 years.
      One Kansas City Place was to be the third-tallest of several towers constructed, though it is the tallest that was actually constructed. Today, it is one of the most recognizable buildings in Kansas City's skyline.

FONT: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Kansas_City_Place
      This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 3,700 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install: DELETE OLD VERSION AND  Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
    • By mattb325
      Eddy Hall, Minnesota, by Mattb325.
      Inspired by a picture posted by a member of Simtropolis, the real Eddy Hall was constructed in 1886 as the Mechanic Arts Building for the University of Minnesota.
      The actual building is a simplified Queen Anne style executed in red-brick and red sandstone trim. The square tower which is slightly offset from the centre of the building dominates the frontage; it, together with the multi-gabled roof, large windows, patterned brick panels and wrough iron cresting make this a charming, eye catching building.
      This version is not a 100% accurate copy, but it is true to the language of the architectural style of the original building and this is simply one that I made for myself, but have decided to share with the community.
      The lot comes in two flavours: a growable Commercial Services (3x2 and 3x3...there is always an insatiable need for CS§§§ in game) and a ploppable College on a 4x4 lot, which is found in the Education Menu.
      STATS CS§§§:
      Lot size :                  3x2 & 3x3
      Growth Stage:         4 & 5 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §610
      Capacity Satisfied:  CS§ 975, CS§§ 246, CS§§§100
      Pollution:                  6 (Air)/ 4 (Water)/ 8 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Power Consumed:   28 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    249 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
      Occupant Group:     Commercial Services Building

STATS COLLEGE:
      Lot size :                  4x4
      Growth Stage:         Ploppable; Plop Cost §1,650
      Bulldoze Cost:         §140
      Catalogue Capacity:  4,000
      Pollution:                  3 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 1 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
      Coverage Radius:     5,600
      EQ Boost:                  24
      Power Consumed:   6 Mwh
      Water Consumed:    23 Gal/Month
      Occupant Group:      Civic; Strikable Education; College
      Cost:                           §650
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC BAT Props - Mattb325 Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383)
      *BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180)
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790)
      *BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746)
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101)
      *SHK_ParkingPack.dat (

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks, and enjoy!

• By adventurerneil
      Hey Simtropolis!
      I'm a pretty new player / Simtrop lurker, and was wondering if I could solicit the community's collective wisdom on resources to do a few things:
      1) Help me to put a grid on my town of Boulder, Colorado using Google Maps + whatever grid-making software. I made a large-tile-sized square (4.09 km on each side) on Google Maps using ScribbleMaps: https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Central_Boulder/BoulderSC4, and now I suppose I need to draw a grid on it (256X256 right?). I'm not sure what the best way to do that is. I can eyeball it, of course, but was hoping to get more detail in case I feel the need to micromanage 65,536 individual tiles (like ya do).    (edit to add: I'd also be willing to look at slicing the gmap into 128X128 or even 64X64 if it's significantly easier or if there's a cost differential)
      2) Help me think about ways to re-create the University of Colorado, which is pretty large and triangular campus that'll sit in the bottom middle portion of the city tile. The standard Maxis Uni won't cut it, and while I could try to create some ad hoc triangular area that incorporates other educational facilities, I'm again hoping for something more robust and customized.
      3) Help me find good ways to re-create the bike and pedestrian Boulder Creek path, which meanders its way East-West through most of the middle city and has lots of diagonal parts. Also - any suggestions on how to create a SHALLOW creek area (and other terraforming / landscape general ideas) would be appreciated.
      4) And last but not least, help me conceptualize creating a City Journal for this, since I never have before!
      Any and all help appreciated, I'll keep you posted with what I come up with!
      Cheers,
      Neil

• By Diego Del Llano
      The_H1:
      Is my second original BAT design for the SimCity 4, Is a massive building with 305 meters ( 1000 ft) tall ( I've been working in this new concept, I also made a street level rendering to better understanding the geometry). 
      The complex building is located in Mexico City, is not a simple tower with offices or a mixed use building, What is the difference in here? , ¿What is a Hybrid Building? A hybrid building is an extension of the city, it allows Schools, Hospitals, Hotels, Living, Offices, Supermarkets, Museums, and lot of things. The interesting thing is that a Hybrid Building is funded by two economies, Privated and Public, so this make a super profitable building, the whole population in the city wins the benefits because they can use the public services in the building, and the private investor could make healty bussines in too. Basically a Hybrid building has to have the 3 essential concepts of the sustainability: Economy sustainable, Social Sustainable and Bioclimatic sustainable. Enjoy it ! 
      Sincerely: 
      Diego Del Llano

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 8,000 CS$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments