• Moose

Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City 1.0.0

(5.00)    (6 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Hotel Presidente InterContinental is a hotel in Campos Eliseos # 218, Colonia Polanco, in Miguel Hidalgo Delegation in Mexico City, has 15 elevators that move at 6.5 meters per second, was one of the first buildings in the City Of Mexico in counting the high-speed elevators, in addition to having one of the fastest elevators in the world for its time.

The building became the third highest in Mexico City and for the 20 years in the highest of the Polanco colony, being the first skyscraper of that area, currently the 20th highest building in Mexico City and for the 2011 the building is expected to move to the 30th place on the list of the highest skyscrapers in the Federal District.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 3,000 CS$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

13 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Edvarz

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Finally!!!! a proper Mexico City skyscraper after who knows how many years!!!! And with superior quality, no less.Thank you! :yes:

I always see this one when I pass trough or near Polanco. Nightlights look great, the DarkNite version really reminds me of the way the real thing looks like.

Small nitpicking: Maybe it would be a good idea to integrate a dropoff zone into the modeled ground, or to model your buildings without grounds, so we can use textures to simulate such things. Kind of like your Carlton Centre and Carlton Hotel, and Fiestamericana GDL. It's not a big deal in terms of texture-matching, since your buildings fit perfectly into their lot; but it would be nice for us lotters to have a bit more flexibility when making personalized lots for your awesome models!

I'm very excited to see what you will release next, ¡sigue así!

2 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
Gpsarros

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are making this game very interesting and fun again.  Thank you!!

Share this review

Link to review
JP Schriefer

Another great work!  5/5

Share this review

Link to review
Urban Constanta

5/5 another great BAt, you're just amazing

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Mexico City BATs are a rarity, and extremely high quality ones are even rarer - thanks for making this building. You really nailed it, looks great.

Share this review

Link to review
Matty B

Very nice detail once again. Thanks!! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review