• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Costco Wholesale

Introduction

Costco Wholesale is the 3rd release from my RetailMania series. This is a set of re-lots for Simgoober's classic Costco Retail BAT aimed at expanding the retail location to include more than just the club warehouse.

Package Overview

These lots are redone to better coincide with their real-life counterparts and feature things like the food court, auto center and gas station. A set of custom gas station textures was created to better emulate the road markings found in actual Costco locations across the United States.

Included in the following package are a set of custom textures and 4 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and 1 CS$$ ploppable landmark with jobs. The ploppable landmark only utilizes one of the 3 possible growable layouts. Both types share the same stats as follows:

If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_LargeCostcoWithGas (requires ExtraCheats.dll).

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.

General Stats

The included lots will provide 591 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configuration:

• 2 10x10 left corner, stage 1
  • 1 10x10 right corner, stage 1

Stats were generated with PIM-X, and coincide with the revised model pack version found on SC4D.

Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)

You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):

Props

Textures

I was a little more experimental this time around so the dependency list is a little larger than usual.

Credit goes to Simgoober for the original BAT!

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.01

Released

- Removed an unlisted dependency from one of the lot files.
- Updated screenshots

raynev1, feyss, matias93 and 10 others like this

User Feedback

Darn , you beat me to it . You did a nice job , I always thought the lot was too small as well . I'll have to fire up the old SC4 and get back here and give you a review . Thanks for sharing . *:thumb:

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM (Industrial Revolution Mod) Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)

For the original, high quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may come in the future... who knows? 
    • By nos.17
      Obsolete. Please download:

• By nos.17
      Obsolete. Please refer here:  
    • By nos.17
      This lot contains 45 lots (growable CS$ and CS$). Instead of uploading these all separately, I decided to do them all together in one mega pack to make downloading easier.
      These BATs were originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish these lots. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      1x1 to 4x4 Growable ONLY
      15-80 CS$ and/or CS$$ Jobs
      Plop Cost : $1500-3200
      Bulldoze Cost : $150-320
      Air/Water/GarbagePollution : Low
      Radiation : 0
      Flamability : 50 (ish)

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      nos.17 Essentials (v04+)
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol02
      LBT Mega Prop Pack v.01
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By nos.17
      Many trace discount retailing's birth to 1962, the first year of operation for Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart. Sam Walton and his wife, Helen, put up 95 percent of the money for the first Wal-Mart store in Rogers, Arkansas - borrowing heavily on Sam's vision that the American consumer was hinting to a different type of general store. As of today, Sam's gamble is a global company with more than 1.3 million associates worldwide and nearly 5,000 stores and wholesale clubs across 10 countries. Wal-Mart generates more than $256 billion in global revenue, establishing a new record and adding more than $26 billion in sales.  The company earned almost $9.1 billion in new income and grew earnings per share by more than 15 percent.
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.

-------
      Stats:
      -------
      8x8 LMCS§ + 6x6 & 8x8 CS§ Grow
           1133 CS§ Jobs
           Growth Stage: 1 (8x8)
                                         3 (6x6)
           Plop Cost : §88000
           Bulldoze Cost : §8800
           Power Consumed : 23
           Water Consumed : 228
           Air Pollution : 11 over 5 tiles
           Water Pollution: 5 over 5 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : 33 over 0 tiles
           Flamability : 45

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol02
      BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03
      MushyMushy NA 53ft Trailers
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      SHK Parking Pack
      nos.17 Essentials (v10+)

Above all... have fun!
      nos.17

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.
    • @RandyE Thanks! I grabbed that one too. I'm not ready yet to kill them all, but I do want other stage 3 farm buildings to compete with Pedriana. Ideally I'd like to find a few more. In the meantime I'm now on a downloading frenzy getting all of @dk1's stuff. Their simple elegance (and the convenience of no dependencies) makes them ideal for mixing in with my otherwise nearly plain vanilla Maxis content.
    • @CorinaMarie It works for me !!