• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Costco Wholesale

Introduction

Costco Wholesale is the 3rd release from my RetailMania series. This is a set of re-lots for Simgoober's classic Costco Retail BAT aimed at expanding the retail location to include more than just the club warehouse.

Package Overview

These lots are redone to better coincide with their real-life counterparts and feature things like the food court, auto center and gas station. A set of custom gas station textures was created to better emulate the road markings found in actual Costco locations across the United States.

Included in the following package are a set of custom textures and 4 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and 1 CS$$ ploppable landmark with jobs. The ploppable landmark only utilizes one of the 3 possible growable layouts. Both types share the same stats as follows:

If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_LargeCostcoWithGas (requires ExtraCheats.dll).

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.

General Stats

The included lots will provide 591 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configuration:

• 2 10x10 left corner, stage 1
  • 1 10x10 right corner, stage 1

Stats were generated with PIM-X, and coincide with the revised model pack version found on SC4D.

Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)

You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):

Props

Textures

I was a little more experimental this time around so the dependency list is a little larger than usual.

Credit goes to Simgoober for the original BAT!

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.01

Released

- Removed an unlisted dependency from one of the lot files.
- Updated screenshots

matias93, mattb325, feyss and 8 others like this

User Feedback

Darn , you beat me to it . You did a nice job , I always thought the lot was too small as well . I'll have to fire up the old SC4 and get back here and give you a review . Thanks for sharing . *:thumb:

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Logistic Filler Set 1
      Introduction
      This is a set of ploppable filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which are designed to add some logistic support to your industrial areas. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of the original releases.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 15 filler lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industrial areas. All the lots have props that are highly randomized. Parked trailers and semi cabs will show up in many different sizes and forms and sometimes not even at all.
      Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. This includes positioning indicators to help you align the lots with respect to other things around it. Every lot is nearly neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and are maintenance free. All lots are $5 to bulldoze and are extremely cheap to plop ($5 for I-D, $6 for I-M, $7 for I-HT).
      The lots are located in the landmarks menu and clumped together with the original filler sets.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended. If you have the dependencies for those sets, you only need the following.
      IdM - Trucking Essentials HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol. 2 Standalone users will also need the following.
      Props
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 SFBT Essentials Textures
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 Credit goes to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod, which served as a template for the lot design of this set, and MushyMushy for the trucks which were the driving forces behind the conception of this set.
      Enjoy!
    • By RRetail
      The sixth pack of restaurant relots brings you relots from various users as well multiple relots from the LBT team. Because of this you will need to download Starbucks and Carl's Jr. from an outside site. (A link will be provided below) If you choose not to download these two original lots, simply delete the lot files from this relot pack folder. Also, a few of the lots included in this pack may or may not provide jobs.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop some of these restaurants, you will need the lotplop cheat to do so.
      2x2 lots:
      LBT Subway
      LBT Church's Chicken
      LBT Jack in the Box
      2x3 lots:
      LBT Burger King
      LBT Starbucks (CaptialSimCity download)
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      Kevdan25 Burger King (LEX download)
      4x3 lots:
      LBT Carl's Jr. (CaptialSimCity download)
      5x4 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack You will also need to download these for the 2x2 lots and the 2x3 Burger King:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Is there a lot that you'd like to see me relot? Leave a comment or suggestion on my Development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/72348-rretail-development/
    • By nofunk
      For the past 18 years, the EastSider Bar has been providing spirits and entertainment to Milwaukee locals and rowdy college kids alike. If your city's residents are thirsty for a place to let loose, do 'em a favor and add the EastSider Bar to your Plugins folder today!
      Since there are apartments above the bar in real life, and because it fits in well with other wall-to-wall residential, I've provided both commercial and a residential growables!
      1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$, growable R$$ Provides 12 CS$$ jobs OR 18 R$$ residents MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd Installation Instructions:
      1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.
      2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.
      3. Enjoy!
      -
      Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.
    • By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: IndustryMania - Trucking Essentials
      Introduction
      Do you want to recreate a large distribution center with ample truck parking space of all angles and populate them with tons of random trailers from different freight and logistic companies? This essentials package, which is the prelude to my upcoming IndustryMania re-lot series, provides a set of custom truck parking textures and prop families for @MushyMushy's HD North American trucks which will allow you to do just that.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 38 unique overlay textures, offered in either white or yellow paint for a total of 76. Additionally, there are 36 prop families that cover all of the props included in the original trailers and semi cab sets. Additional details are in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Note that the prop families DAT supersedes the original props' .sc4desc files. It is recommended that you relocate or remove the original from your plugins folder to avoid potential conflict. 
      Dependencies
      The textures are standalone and will not require any dependencies. However, the prop families will not function properly without the original trucks:
      Props
      HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American Semi Truck Cabs Vol. 1 Credit goes to MushyMushy for the wonderful set of trailers and semis!
      Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments