• Moose

5 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC Presents: RetailMania - Simgoober's Costco Wholesale

Introduction

Costco Wholesale is the 3rd release from my RetailMania series. This is a set of re-lots for Simgoober's classic Costco Retail BAT aimed at expanding the retail location to include more than just the club warehouse.

Package Overview

These lots are redone to better coincide with their real-life counterparts and feature things like the food court, auto center and gas station. A set of custom gas station textures was created to better emulate the road markings found in actual Costco locations across the United States.

Included in the following package are a set of custom textures and 4 lots: 3 CS$$ growables and 1 CS$$ ploppable landmark with jobs. The ploppable landmark only utilizes one of the 3 possible growable layouts. Both types share the same stats as follows:

If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at KOSC_SG_LargeCostcoWithGas (requires ExtraCheats.dll).

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.

General Stats

The included lots will provide 591 CS$$ jobs. They are available in the following configuration:

• 2 10x10 left corner, stage 1
  • 1 10x10 right corner, stage 1

Stats were generated with PIM-X, and coincide with the revised model pack version found on SC4D.

Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.

Install Instructions

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)

You only need the model file, which can be found in the following 2 locations (you will only need ONE):

Props

Textures

I was a little more experimental this time around so the dependency list is a little larger than usual.

Credit goes to Simgoober for the original BAT!

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 1.01

Released

- Removed an unlisted dependency from one of the lot files.
- Updated screenshots

User Feedback