• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/13/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  

Mikael Agricolan kirkko 1.0.0

(4.33)    (3 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Mikael Agricolan kirkko, or Mikael Agricola Church, is the tallest "habitable" building in Helsinki. It was designed by Lars Sonck in 1933 and it was finished in 1935. Spire reaches almost 100 metres and spire can be lowered inside the brick tower. Reason for this was the danger of war in Europe and spire was lowered in the WW2 so that enemy aircraft couldn't use it for navigation.

Mikael Agricola was a bishop and inventor of written Finnish language in 1200's.

Building acts as a museum in game, because I don't know how to mod houses of worships. Both lots have 3500 plop cost and monthly cost of 300 §. Lot sizes for urban one is 2x5 and one with a park 4x5.

And before you ask, why that platform? In real life building is connected to some kind of church activity offices which were also designed by Lars Sonck and it has car ramps etc. but I decided not to make them. I made this two years ago and now I'm uploading it to you.

Just remembered, BSC Textures vol.1 and Porkies's first prop pack are needed.

Everything by master Krio

User Feedback