• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See Changelog

Released

Commerzbank Tower is a 56-story, 259 m (850 ft) skyscraper in the Innenstadt district of Frankfurt, Germany. An antenna spire with a signal light on top gives the tower a total height of 300.1 m (985 ft). It is the tallest building in Frankfurt and the tallest building in Germany. It had been the tallest building in Europe from its completion in 1997 until 2003 when it was surpassed by the Triumph-Palace in Moscow. The Commerzbank Tower is only two metres taller than the Messeturm, which is also located in Frankfurt. The Messeturm had been the tallest building in Europe before the construction of the Commerzbank Tower.

Commerzbank Tower was designed by Foster & Partners, with Arup and Krebs & Kiefer (structural engineering), J. Roger Preston with P&A Petterson Ahrens (mechanical engineering), Schad & Hölzel (electrical engineering). Construction of the building began in 1994 and took three years to complete. The building provides 121,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft) of office space for the Commerzbank headquarters, including winter gardens and natural lighting and air circulation. The building is lighted at night with a yellow lighting scheme that was designed by Thomas Ende who was allowed to display this sequence as a result of a competition.

In its immediate neighbourhood are other skyscrapers including the Eurotower (former home of the European Central Bank), the Main Tower, the Silberturm, the Japan Center and the Gallileo, the latter being also owned and used by Commerzbank. The area forms Frankfurt's central business district, commonly known as Bankenviertel.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,200 CO$$$ Jobs

To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

mrsmartman, korver, RandyE and 12 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Hotwheeler

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an exeptionally well done BAT.

I was born and grew up in Frankfurt (in the "Nordend" Neighborhood) and as a Teenager i often visited the Area to see this Building grow.It was very fascinating .

Share this review

Link to review
Matty B

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are on a roll.. Amazing Building *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
Cyunit

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another Gorgeous building...Keep up the good work

Share this review

Link to review
Dino Dagner

Excellent piece! There aren't many buildings from Europe so it makes it a pretty special one. Thanks for sharing!

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Fantastic work!

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

nicely done...

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Continental Tower is a 30-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Commercial Office

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 45,000
      Lot size: 3x4

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x4
      CO$$$: 4,500
      CO$$: 6,500

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Continental Tower (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Continental Tower (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Continental Tower (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Continental Tower (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects or report something about this work, you can visit my thread
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Capital Building is a 30-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 32,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 3,000
      CO$$: 5,000

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Capital Building (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Capital Building (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Capital Building (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Capital Building (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES

To check my other projects or report something about this work, you can visit my thread
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Park Tower is a 26-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 20,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 2,500
      CO$$: 4,500

INSTALLATION

Park Tower (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Park Tower (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

Park Tower (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Park Tower (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

DEPENDENCIES

• By NickBauer
      DE:
      Dies ist eine Karte von Travemünde, ein Stadtteil der Hansestadt Lübeck, sowie einem Teil der Lübecker Bucht, Größe 16x16km. Travemünde mit seinem großen Fährhafen verbindet Deutschland und ganz Mitteleuropa mit allen Ländern rund um die Ostsee. Von hier fuhr die legendäre Finnjet, ehedem größte Fähre der Welt, in 24 Stunden nach Helsinki. Travemündes Altstadt wurde aufwendig restauriert, und die gesamte Stadt entwickelt zu einem der wichtigsten Touristenmetropole Deutschlands. So finden sich in der Nähe weitere weitere von Sonne Strand und Meer geprägte Urlaubsorte, darüberhinaus jedoch auch raue Steilküsten und Natur, die zum Spazieren einlädt. Daneben ist di Region eher landwirtschaftlich geprägt. Wer hier wohnt lebt und arbeitet wo andere Urlaub machen. Den Höhepunkt bildet die Travemünder Woche im Sommer mit Volksfestcharakter.
      So, genug geredet. Jetzt ist es an dir herauszufinden, was in dieser Region steckt. Dabei wünsche ich viel Erfolg. In eigener Sache betreibe ich eine kleine aber internationale facebook-Gruppe für Simulationsspiele aller Art, insbesondere natürlich SimCity 4, die SimCity4 AG, schau doch mal vorbei, oder mach gleich mit.
      Installation: SC4-Mapper ist ausdrücklich NICHT zu empfehlen, sondern:
      1. SimCity 4 starten, neue Region erstellen, Wasser auswählen und benennen, zB: Travemünde
      2. SimCity 4 beenden, den SimCity-Regionsordner öffnen (bei mir: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Documents\SimCity 4\Regions), und mit der geladenen config.bmp die vorhandene ersetzen
      3. SimCity 4 erneut starten, neue Region auswählen, Strg+Alt+Umschalten+R zusammen drücken, in kleinen Fenster oben links die geladene "travemuende.4.0.bmp" suchen (bei mir meist im Download-Ordner: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Downloads)
      4. Hat alles geklappt wird die Region erzeugt, das dauert etwa 10-15 Minuten, vielleicht mit einem Kaffee o.ä. überbrücken
      5. Sobald die neue Region angezeigt wird kann es losgehen
      6. Bei Problemen wende dich an die o.g. Gruppe oder an mich persönlich: Nick Bauer
      Ich freue mich über Kommentare und höchstmögliche Bewertungen.
      EN:
      This is a map of Travemünde, a district of the hanseatic city Lübeck, as well a part of the bay of Lübeck, size 16x16km. Travemünde with its large ferry port connects Germany and all central Europe with all countries around the Baltic Sea. From here, the legendary Finnjet, formerly the world's largest ferry, drove to Helsinki in 24 hours. Travemünde's old town was extensively restored, and the entire city is developing into one of the most important tourist metropolis in Germany. There are also other holiday resorts nereby, which are characterized by sunny beach and sea, but also rough cliffs and nature, which invites you to take a walk. In addition, the region is rather agricultural. Who lives here lives and works where other people go on holidays. The highlight is the Travemünder Woche in the summer with folk festival character.
      So, enough talk. Now it's up to you to figure out what's in this region. I wish you every success. On my own behalf, I run a small but international facebook group for simulation games of all kinds, especially SimCity 4, the SimCity4 AG, have a look, or join in.
      Installation: SC4-Mapper is NOT recommended, but:
      1. Start SimCity 4, create and name a new region, eg Travemünde
      2. Exit SimCity 4, open the SimCity region folder (for me: C:\Users\Nickbauer\Documents\SimCity 4\Regions), and replace the existing config.bmp with the loaded one
      3. Restart SimCity 4, select the new region, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R, find the "travemuende.4.0.bmp" in the small window at the top left: (for me: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Downloads)
      4. If everything has worked out the region generates, which takes about 10-15 minutes, maybe with a cup of coffee
      5. Once the new region is displayed, it can start
      6. If you have any problems, please contact the group above or myself: Nick Bauer
      Please feel free to commend and rate high.
    • By SimCity4IE
      A building I saw while I was on vacation in Frankfurt Am Main near Museumsufer. A high-rise building situated in "Mainhattan" 79m high, 17m wide and 31m long. The building itself overlooks the river and its green glass distorts the nearby road and water reflections.

http://www.nationalesuisse.de/
      http://www.nationalesuisse.de/de-CH/ueber-uns/portrait/nationale-suisse-deutschland

List of items:
      CO$$8_1x2_Nationale Suisse Frankfurt_4be10000.SC4Lot
      Nationale Suisse Frankfurt-0x6534284a-0xfb542473-0x7be0ffde.SC4Desc
      SiMCiTY4iE UI.dat
      SiMCiTY4iE_NationaleSuisse-0x5ad0e817_0xfb542473_0x160000.SC4Model

Dependencies:
      UI (included)

Notes:
      CO$$
      Stage 8
      1x2 lot
      Darknight
      High definition

Installation:
      Just unzip and place in your plugins folder. To remove, just delete the files.

Credits:
      BATing, modding and lotting - SiMCiTY4iE

Macht Spass damit
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments