• Moose

RRetail Restaurant Relots Pack Two 1.0.1

(5.00)    (1 Review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The second pack of restaurant relots come from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. Two relots (Tim Hortons and Olive Garden) included in this pack have been added by themselves previously, but I have decided to move them here for convenience. The previous standalone files will now be considered outdated. 

Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.

You can delete the lot file which comes from each of the buildings if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 

To plop a couple of these relots, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.

2x2 lots:

2x3 lots:

3x3 lots:

3x4 lots:

4x3 lots:

Other Dependencies:

• BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
  • BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2
  • BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1
  • BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1
  • VIP Carpack vol1
  • SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
  • SHK Parking Pack

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See Changelog

Released

Compressed files into one download.

User Feedback

Good to see these models, props and textures being re-collected/lotted for those of us who weren't here when they were originally made. 

Share this comment

I also like these relots very much. No frills, just way more realistic parking lots and logical lot configurations.

However, the pictures really don't do these lots justice. The last one - with IHOP and Olive Garden - looks decent, but the others make the buildings appear very blurred and with jagged edges. Is that the JPEG compression, or is it your game settings?

Share this comment

4 hours ago, T Wrecks said:

I also like these relots very much. No frills, just way more realistic parking lots and logical lot configurations.

However, the pictures really don't do these lots justice. The last one - with IHOP and Olive Garden - looks decent, but the others make the buildings appear very blurred and with jagged edges. Is that the JPEG compression, or is it your game settings?

Thanks. Must be the JPEG. The game settings are default.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By NICK97
      Mod Requirement(s):: Cities XXL Community Patch Mod XL Nation Furniture Dependency Pack Game Requirement(s):: Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Note: This Mod makes game money income easy Only In The Game
    • By Heblem
      A tipical Mexican and United States restaurant, El Pollo Loco (The Crazy Chircken) its famous for the rosticed chicked and mexican grill. This is a funtional commercial service landmark.

Dependencies:
      To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in the plugins folder.
      LBT Mega Prop Pack vol.01 PEG MTP SUPER PACK 1 Fixed Sc4jeeks Parking Textures  
      Landmark plop
      Lot size:
      2x2
      Position in the menu:
      Landmark menu
      ocupants:

• By RandyE
      The Willis Tower, built as and still commonly referred to as Sears Tower, is a 108-story, 1,451-foot (442 m) skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, United States. At completion in 1973, it surpassed the World Trade Center towers in New York to become the tallest building in the world, a title it held for nearly 25 years. The Willis Tower is the second-tallest building in the United States and the 14th-tallest in the world.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Tower
      The version I chose to re-lot, not well-scaled and lacking night-lighting, but the texture and color was right for re-lotting.

A better scaled version with Maxis night-lighting:

• By RRetail
      This second pack of commercial relots is a mix of businesses from various users across the STEX; though the Ikea is from the LEX. 
      To plop some of these you may to need to use lotplop.

2x4 lots:

3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      5x4 lots:

6x8 lots:
      IKEA (LEX download)

7x5 lots:
      8x8 lots:

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Mega Props JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack You will also need:

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Why is it in the SC4 section of the STEX?
    • Sloppy, but a nice shot of black humor. The plumbobs are excessive; of course, you probably didn't know what they were, seeing as you described them as 'flames,' but just a sprinkling of them on the corpses can make it look much better. Imagine being buried alive in that pile!
    •  Wish there weren't so many dependencies involved with this cool looking building. (I don't really understand the whole dependency thing, I don't trust them, especially when you have to download some of them from other websites, and there seems to be way too many of them, so I never downloaded anything that has to do with dependencies.)
    • @mattb325 had tracks bypassing it for freight. Once i cut the bypass and waited a few months people started using the station. Again awesome job. thank you I have a ton of your creations in my cities. 
    • @tommyc25: Depends on what Maxis blocker you use. Theoretically, if you use a blocker that keeps default Maxis industry from growing, you should get only downloaded lots to grow - IRM W2W or any other industrial BATs that you may have. For W2W residential, the easiest way is not to use a blocker, but to zone alternating 1x2 (or 1x3) strips of medium-density residential and high-density residential. This will get you a nice row of 1x2 (or 1x3) houses. Blocking all but W2W residential is possible, but you'll have to make such a blocker yourself, and it entails blocking pretty much anything that could grow on your zones dedicated for W2W - that can be a hell of a lot of work, depending on how much content you have downloaded.