• Moose

RRetail Restaurant Relots Pack Two 1.0.1

(5.00)    (1 Review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The second pack of restaurant relots come from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. Two relots (Tim Hortons and Olive Garden) included in this pack have been added by themselves previously, but I have decided to move them here for convenience. The previous standalone files will now be considered outdated. 

Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.

You can delete the lot file which comes from each of the buildings if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 

To plop a couple of these relots, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.

2x2 lots:

2x3 lots:

3x3 lots:

3x4 lots:

4x3 lots:

Other Dependencies:

• BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
  • BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2
  • BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1
  • BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1
  • VIP Carpack vol1
  • SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
  • SHK Parking Pack

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See Changelog

Released

Compressed files into one download.

7 people like this

User Feedback

Good to see these models, props and textures being re-collected/lotted for those of us who weren't here when they were originally made. 

Share this comment

I also like these relots very much. No frills, just way more realistic parking lots and logical lot configurations.

However, the pictures really don't do these lots justice. The last one - with IHOP and Olive Garden - looks decent, but the others make the buildings appear very blurred and with jagged edges. Is that the JPEG compression, or is it your game settings?

Share this comment

4 hours ago, T Wrecks said:

I also like these relots very much. No frills, just way more realistic parking lots and logical lot configurations.

However, the pictures really don't do these lots justice. The last one - with IHOP and Olive Garden - looks decent, but the others make the buildings appear very blurred and with jagged edges. Is that the JPEG compression, or is it your game settings?

Thanks. Must be the JPEG. The game settings are default.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy and bank relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the BB&T bank, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Bank of America is a 2x3 lot BB&T is a 2x4 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the commercial relots I've made so far in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Kmart) then you can delete the other files. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 4x3 lot version of Tractor Supply for my version to work.
      To plop the Tractor Supply relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walmart (building) is a 11x14 lot Walmart (plaza version) is a 13x14 lot Kmart is a 5x6 lot Tractor Supply is a 4x5 lot Strip Mall is a 7x5 lot Dollar Tree is a 3x3 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 Mushy's Trailers  (Only needed if you keep the Walmart Plaza Lot) Simgoober's Super Center 2 If you would like the Walmart sign, then you will also need to download Baco's Walmart to access it. All you need is the dignwalmart and walmartsign files.
    • By RandyE
      Contains 9 2x2 lots to choose from.  Each lot has a different character, animation, and a variety of props from SC4 Deluxe.
      All lighthouses cost 4000§ (Simoleons), earn 100§ a month, slightly reduce air and water pollution nearby, and have a moderate local park and landmark effect.
      All lighthouses are in the Reward Menu and are available for immediate plopping. The Maxis Reward lighthouse is not replaced and becomes available as usual.
      No External Dependencies:
      The dependencies in version 1 have been removed. I am using a smaller texture pack that I made for my lots which is included, and have replaced the Bus Stop with an extended Toll Booth Platform.
      The 'BaseTexturesElements_Grass.dat' is an internal dependency required for the lots above; it is included in this package in the folder 'z_Grass Base Textures'.
      I have made a 500K Base Texture Volume with textures I made for my lots linked below.   If the texture file below is used then delete the ' z_Grass Base Textures' folder as the textures are the same and don't need to be loaded twice.
      Base Textures Vol 1 Elements
      INSTALL
      To install select the folders for the lighthouses you want to use and delete the other sub-folders.   Don't delete the 'z_Grass Base Textures' folder unless you are using none of the lighthouses which require them or are using the larger texture volume (see above). 
      Copy and paste the 'Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack V2' into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments