Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By pauliaxz
      Hello ST community,
      I will use this topic to show my upcoming, work in progress and finished mods for Cities: Skylines. Some may know, some may not - I make soviet style buildings and car models.
      Here is some showcase of my already made mods:
      Link to steam collection of my residential soviet buildings. Series 1-464LI

Vehicle mods:
      Link to steam collection of my passenger cars mods
      Link to my steam collection of heavy land vehicles (buses, trucks)

Here is link to my planned cars list in Google spreadsheet format
      Making of next car is currently not started yet. I will announce later what car it will be (French hatchback). 
      At the moment I make my 5 story soviet buildings (1-464LI) RICO compatible, it will feature left, middle and right (placement) sections.

And last, I want to hear your opinions about car models triangle counts. ~2500 was chosen because of adding these cars to another city-builder game too. Choose acceptable triangle count for you. Multiple choice is allowed if e.g. acceptable is 500-3000
    • By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      4/21/2017 Release: Lantana 2.0 Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910421838

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By ReshiramLover
      There was a mod on the ST Exchange here in 2013 that is not showing up when I search it. It was called "Shut Up advisors" that removes unnecessary advisor popups during the game. I searched "advisors" and "shut up" but only irrelevant results showed up. When I tell it to include title only, it says "0 results"

So obviously some mods came up missing or the search on this website is not working properly
    • By fleuryfury
      Hello again all!
      So I was wondering if it is possible to have my commercial and residential zones use 1 type of sidewalk texture and my industrial areas use another. Im using the Gobias sidewalk mod now, but would like to use 2 of his textures as mentioned.
      The main mods I have that would warrant any notice are:
      * NAM
      * CAM
      * Gobias Sidewalk Mod
      * Gobias Sudden Valley Terrain Mod
      * MGB Sidewalk NAM Public Repository <<<<<<Amazing by the way!!
      And im still switching back and fourth between the 2 last ones to see what differences there are......
      * Terrain Grass NAM (TGN) For Gobias Sudden Valley (Unified Wealth)
      * No Grass NAM (NGN) For Gobias Sudden Valley
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments