• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hotel Presidente is located in Guadalajara, Mexico. The composition of the building is not exactly as real life, I made some modifications. 

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 2,500 CS$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tariely

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It looks wonderful, but I am not sure of the reflected streets (bottom right of the day pict.)

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yay! another one from Mexico! The nightlights and reflections are really nice. Also, the shape and type of glass texture makes it stand out from other buildings, even if this one is not a huge highrise. Great addition to any CBD. Keep up the good work!

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Yet another gem!

I must agree with tariely though, that road texture cuts off at an odd angle (but it's hardly noticeable).

Share this review

Link to review
will62russ

though I'm more a fan of those bye-gone art deco classical skyscrappers, this modern-day glass wonder is amazing.  Thanks for sharing.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   I love the reflections especially the pool   very nice addition to SC4 buildings

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Love your BATs!

korver likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Heblem
      A tipical Mexican (Mexico) pharmacy and store that sell diferent stuffs from medicine to food, you can plop or make it grow in the game.

Landmark plop and growable
      Lot size:
      2x2
      Position in the menu:
      Landmark menu (not apply on growable)
      ocupants:
      CS - 84$ wealth:
      $ - Low wealth Bulzone
    • By SimGoober
      At Fairfield Inn and Fairfield Inn & Suites you get a room that is bright, fresh and clean, plus all the award-winning hospitality of Marriott, at a price that will make you smile. For more information on Marriott Hotels, please see www.Marriott.com
      Growable Version
      The growable version of this lot will be built by your Sims when the appropriate zone is provided.
      Lot size: 5 x 3 and 5 x 5 tiles ,Commercial Services Building Style(s): New York, Chicago, Houston Growth Stage: 3 and 4 Occupants: 178 CS
    • By adambailey39
      Baileys presents, Marriott Stadium! Featuring 110 Hotel rooms overlooking the football action. 
      Size: 13x16 tiles
      No dependencies 
      No night lights  im hoping to update these stadiums with lights in the future.
      Stadium suggestions???

• By Diego Del Llano
      The_H1:
      Is my second original BAT design for the SimCity 4, Is a massive building with 305 meters ( 1000 ft) tall ( I've been working in this new concept, I also made a street level rendering to better understanding the geometry). 
      The complex building is located in Mexico City, is not a simple tower with offices or a mixed use building, What is the difference in here? , ¿What is a Hybrid Building? A hybrid building is an extension of the city, it allows Schools, Hospitals, Hotels, Living, Offices, Supermarkets, Museums, and lot of things. The interesting thing is that a Hybrid Building is funded by two economies, Privated and Public, so this make a super profitable building, the whole population in the city wins the benefits because they can use the public services in the building, and the private investor could make healty bussines in too. Basically a Hybrid building has to have the 3 essential concepts of the sustainability: Economy sustainable, Social Sustainable and Bioclimatic sustainable. Enjoy it ! 
      Sincerely: 
      Diego Del Llano

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 8,000 CS$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• For my relots to work properly, you will need to download these dependencies if you haven't already. Most of us use these particular dependencies a lot. All you need to do is search for each in a Google Search and it should either be the first or second result. Please know that some of these downloads are from the LEX site, which will require you to make an account in order to download things from there.
    • Great work and great to see you batting again! I love MKE stuff and remember going to this bar fairly often when I lived there.
    • I want to have these on my game, but I'm really confused about how to do this download, do I have to have all those dependencies? If so, where do I find all of them? Do I just click the pink 'Download File' button, or do I have to find and download those dependencies from somewhere? I'm not good with computers, sorry. Any help on this from anyone will be appreciated. 
    • Great. You stay closely on the IRM but add something new, no repetition. I'll use them for shure. We really should bring some of the newer props into the game, they deserve it.  For RRW (Real Rail Way) users I'd like to mention that eggman121 did the hard work of updating the NCD texture pack and some of the BSC textures to RRW versions. It is downloadable here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3350 they are a replacement for Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack but only an override for some of the BSC textures (= needed by the original IRM). So keep in mind the eggman121 textures must be loaded after the BSC Mega Textures.
    • @DavidDHetzel: Indeed. They've been sitting on my computer for a while now, but I think it's high time to take them for a spin again.