Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you again  also beautiful in maxis night

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: 110 Cannon Street/Place
      Introduction
      This is the 12th set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. 110 Cannon Street is a nice little mid-sized office tower by Ill Tonkso re-purposed for a more suburban setting.
      Package Overview

The original building was greatly expanded upon to encompass several different lot configurations. Growables included have larger footprints and large parking structures like those found in many larger suburban office complexes. The ploppable lot is a highlight massive 10x10 office complex, boasting twin towers with matching entrances. A grand avenue entrance leads directly to the massive rear parking lot which includes a parking garage as well as an asymmetric parking lot design.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: 4 CO$$ growables and one CO$$$ ploppable. Growable lots contain only a single building while the centerpiece complex boasts two. Additionally, the ploppable complex is transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at "KOSC ITS 110 Cannon" (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide 1098 CO$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      4x8 left corner, stage 5 7x4 front, stage 5 3x4, 6x6 front, stage 6 The ploppable lot is located in the landmarks menu and provides 1534 CO$$$ jobs in the following configuration:
      10x10, $100,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building
      NDEX ITS 110  Street Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 NDEX ITS Multi Story Carpark 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Ill Tonkso for the BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By gutterclub
      132 Teed Street are slim 1x1 apartments to help fill your density requirements. They house 70 sims and come with a lovely wood paneled street front balcony.
      Dependencies;
      Simfox Darknite mod (for DN version)
      Girafe Lindens
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2869
      Girafe Cars
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2860
    • By madhatter106
      The chief financial officer just announced third quarter losses were greater than expected, the head of human resources needs to discuss an incident at the company picnic last week, and a server outage has just erased three weeks' worth of data entry.  But hey, this is what you signed up for when you took all those typing and business administration courses at community college, right?  Presenting yet another set in a series of office buildings to provide some variety to your commercial business district.  Included in this upload are the following establishments...
      Pazder & Smith, LLC
      Stratford and Davis, Inc.
      Baran, Buckey and Amirault
      MacFarlane and Finkelhour, Esq.
      Raschke, Rivera and Pace
      Pulling, Jaffe & Egbert
      Warnke and Todd Design
      Hollander, Holmberg & Chick
      The buildings here were made to compliment existing Maxis offices - all are made in a 3x2 footprint, and are lotted as 3x2 and 3x3 in most cases.  This pack contains 8 different buildings with over 40 lots, ranging from stage 5 to stage 7 CO$$$ with anywhere between 339 and 441 jobs.  All have been lotted similar to their Maxis counterparts in order to blend in; as such, there are no dependencies.  All have nightlights, custom queries, and stats similar to previous uploads.  Do note, however, that since these are all high wealth commercial offices, they won't grow nearly as frequently as some BATs released in earlier packs.  Special thanks to Simtropolis users Fantozzi and rsc204 for testing their growability in cities - their efforts are greatly appreciated.
      So fire off yet another email to personnel, send your assistant out for another latte, and remind your boss that his wife's birthday is next week, and that you've already booked them dinner at their favorite restaurant...enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Tonkso Corporate Park, Trowbridge Offices

Introduction

This is the third set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. Tonsko Corporate Park is the suburban counterpart to my previous urban release, the Ill Tonkso Plaza. Like it, this release consists of multiple buildings on one lot, to achieve a cohesive, monotonous design often found in very large office campuses. It just so happens that nearly every one of Ill Tonkso's old midrise fit this mold almost perfectly.
      Package Overview
      Trowbridge Offices is a standalone office complex featuring 3 of Ill Tonkso's Trowbridge Houses. This lot features a central pool with tree shaded walkways in-between the buildings. The highlight is the 2-phase Tonkso Corporate Park, featuring large, spacious parking lots dotted with seasonal trees as well as large open lawn spaces. The 2-piece set can be rotated and placed together to create a full complex seamlessly.
      Included in the following package are 3 different lot configurations. There are a total of 3 growables versions as well as their counterpart ploppables, located in the landmarks menu.

General Stats (Growable and Ploppable)

Trowbridge Offices (3x)
      Growth Stage: 5 (Medium Density)
      Lot Size: 8x9 (Front)
      CO$$: 2496
      Power 50
      water: 509
      Pollution at Center: 9/9/4/0
      Plop Cost: $25,000

Tonkso Corp. Park Phase 1
      Growth Stage: 4 (Low Density)
      Lot Size: 9x10 (Front)
      CO$$: 1665
      Power 34
      water: 343
      Pollution at Center: 6/6/4/0
      Plop Cost: $40,000

Tonkso Corp. Park Phase 2
      Growth Stage: 3 (Low Density)
      Lot Size: 9x8 (Front)
      CO$$: 834
      Power 17
      water: 176
      Pollution at Center: 3/3/4/0
      Plop Cost: $30,000

All buildings will grow on the Euro tileset. As always, basic BTE tracking is enabled.

Dependencies

Main Building(s)

Trowbridge House

Textures/Prop Resources

SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Textures Vol. 1
      BSC Textures Vol. 2
      BSC Textures Vol. 3
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1
      If you've downloaded any of my previous ITS Office Park lots, you should have most if not all of the required texture/prop dependencies.

All credit goes to Ill Tonkso for the great BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: ITS Office Parks - Ill Tonkso Plaza

Introduction
      Its time to break the monotony of Maxis themed office parks! Today I'm introducing Ill Tonkso Plaza, a massive multi-MEGAlot complex as a tribute to one of my favorite BATers and his kit of incredible midrise buildings, a category in SC4 that was fairly neglected back then. Like with my Maxis sets, the office parks consists of multiple like/unlike buildings on one lot with a cohesive theme/design. However, I've decided to break free from the Maxis mold since the default textures just absolutely do NOT do justice to these buildings.

Package Overview
      Ill Tonkso Plaza is a large office complex suited for both upscale suburban office parks and well as serving as a stopgap between downtown and the 'burbs. The complex consists of lots in 3 'phases': when zoned/plopped in a special layout, the three lots will merge together seamlessly. This package contains 6 total lots: 3 growables and 3 ploppables (with an alternate texture scheme).

General Stats (Growable and Ploppable)
      Phase 1 (2x Sutton/1x CitySet)
      Lot Size: 9x9 (Front)
      Capacity: 2733 CO$$$ / 3907 CO$$ when dilapidated
      Power/Water: 110/1187
      Plop Cost: $20,456

Phase 2 (2x DR Pawley)
      Lot Size: 5x7 (Right Corner)
      Capacity: 1125 CO$$$ / 1607 CO$$ when dilapidated
      Power/Water: 45/497
      Plop Cost: $12,542

Phase 3 (2x CitySet)
      Lot Size: 7x8 (Left Corner)
      Capacity: 1300 CO$$$ / 1858 CO$$ when dilapidated
      Power/Water: 53/572
      Plop Cost: $14,950

All buildings can grow on both Euro and Houston tileset. Growables also have BTE tracking enabled.

Dependencies

As a departure from my mostly Maxis-centric lots, there are quite a few dependencies. However, most of them should be rather common so don't fret!

Main Buildings
      You will need these wonderful BATs by Ill Tonkso:

ITS CitySet 1

For the following pick between:
      ITS MEGA Props Vol. 3
      which has both building models
      OR
      [stex='17937]NDEX Sutton Financial Lettings[/stex]
      NDEX D R Pawley and Associates

Textures/Prop Resources
      BSC Textures Vol. 1
      BSC Textures Vol. 2
      BSC Textures Vol. 3
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1

As always, enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Hey guys your comments are Hilarious, XD, I'm sure not a Robot or I don't use drugs,  But the truth is that I many of my models are ready since long time ago, I took a rest in 2016, but in this time I modeled many things, but they are finishing, So new models will take their time to be uploaded.    Thanks for your comments, enjoy.
    • I will surely give it a try because my city has a Swedish name so I was looking for some Swedish brands. Still waiting for someone to create MAX restaurant or maybe an ICA MAXI 
    • Can you do that please? I am using NAM's sam parking texture as parking lots and I was looking for some variety. Besides, I don't like that cars can pass through other cars in sam's parking lots
    • Thanks for sharing - WOW I loved
    • It's seven o'clock,  just doing my usual early morning inspection on Simtropolis ...and now I spilled my coffee.