• Moose

RRetail Restaurant Relots Pack One 1.0.1

(5.00)    (5 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kevdan25's fantastic models are the focus In the first pack of restaurant relots I plan to release. I did not relot his Jack in the Box because of its enormous size and the Hard Rock Cafe has been left out as well. The purpose here was to try to get each lot to be as similar as they can be to each other. To use a lot or all of them you will need to download each lot from Kevdan25. (I do apologize for this, but I'm not aware of any other way to do this.) Links as well as more information on each lot are found below.

Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. If you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.

You can delete the lot file which comes from Kevdan25 buildings (found in the folder) if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 

3x3 lots:

3x4 lots

3x5 lots

4x4 lots

Other Dependencies:

• BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
  • BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2
  • BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1
  • VIP Carpack vol1
  • SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
  • SHK Parking Pack

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See Changelog

Released

Compressed the files into a folder.

8 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tonyr

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Great Work!!!! 5/5

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   excellent use of the lot editor to bring these classics back to life

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
AsimPika3172

Wow! KFC! Wow! McDonalds! Wow! Pizza Hutt! :D Look likes nobody makes SugarBun, Pezzo (Pizza Hutt clone) and Singapore Chicken Rise (SCR) restaurants... :(

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Ceafus 88

You are doing a wonderful job with these, keep it up! 5/5!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: 110 Cannon Street/Place
      Introduction
      This is the 12th set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. 110 Cannon Street is a nice little mid-sized office tower by Ill Tonkso re-purposed for a more suburban setting.
      Package Overview

The original building was greatly expanded upon to encompass several different lot configurations. Growables included have larger footprints and large parking structures like those found in many larger suburban office complexes. The ploppable lot is a highlight massive 10x10 office complex, boasting twin towers with matching entrances. A grand avenue entrance leads directly to the massive rear parking lot which includes a parking garage as well as an asymmetric parking lot design.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: 4 CO$$ growables and one CO$$$ ploppable. Growable lots contain only a single building while the centerpiece complex boasts two. Additionally, the ploppable complex is transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at "KOSC ITS 110 Cannon" (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide 1098 CO$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      4x8 left corner, stage 5 7x4 front, stage 5 3x4, 6x6 front, stage 6 The ploppable lot is located in the landmarks menu and provides 1534 CO$$$ jobs in the following configuration:
      10x10, $100,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building
      NDEX ITS 110  Street Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 NDEX ITS Multi Story Carpark 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Ill Tonkso for the BAT!
      Enjoy!
    • By RRetail
      The third pack of restaurant relots come once again from various users across the STEX. Some restaurants were included in the first pack, but in the instance you would like a second variant of a model made by someone else I have created an additional relot. 
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      All of these restaurants will appear in the landmark menu.
      2x2 lots:
      2x3 lots:
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      3x5 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Hey guys your comments are Hilarious, XD, I'm sure not a Robot or I don't use drugs,  But the truth is that I many of my models are ready since long time ago, I took a rest in 2016, but in this time I modeled many things, but they are finishing, So new models will take their time to be uploaded.    Thanks for your comments, enjoy.
    • I will surely give it a try because my city has a Swedish name so I was looking for some Swedish brands. Still waiting for someone to create MAX restaurant or maybe an ICA MAXI 
    • Can you do that please? I am using NAM's sam parking texture as parking lots and I was looking for some variety. Besides, I don't like that cars can pass through other cars in sam's parking lots
    • Thanks for sharing - WOW I loved
    • It's seven o'clock,  just doing my usual early morning inspection on Simtropolis ...and now I spilled my coffee.