• Moose

RRetail Restaurant Relots Pack One 1.0.1

(5.00)    (5 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kevdan25's fantastic models are the focus In the first pack of restaurant relots I plan to release. I did not relot his Jack in the Box because of its enormous size and the Hard Rock Cafe has been left out as well. The purpose here was to try to get each lot to be as similar as they can be to each other. To use a lot or all of them you will need to download each lot from Kevdan25. (I do apologize for this, but I'm not aware of any other way to do this.) Links as well as more information on each lot are found below.

Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. If you only want one of my relots just simply delete the other attached files.

You can delete the lot file which comes from Kevdan25 buildings (found in the folder) if you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files. 

3x3 lots:

3x4 lots

3x5 lots

4x4 lots

Other Dependencies:

• BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1
  • BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2
  • BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1
  • VIP Carpack vol1
  • SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1
  • SHK Parking Pack

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See Changelog

Released

Compressed the files into a folder.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tonyr

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

RRetail likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   excellent use of the lot editor to bring these classics back to life

RRetail likes this

Share this review

Link to review
AsimPika3172

Wow! KFC! Wow! McDonalds! Wow! Pizza Hutt! :D Look likes nobody makes SugarBun, Pezzo (Pizza Hutt clone) and Singapore Chicken Rise (SCR) restaurants... :(

RRetail likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Ceafus 88

You are doing a wonderful job with these, keep it up! 5/5!

RRetail likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Continental Tower is a 30-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
      The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Commercial Office

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 45,000
      Lot size: 3x4

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x4
      CO$$$: 4,500
      CO$$: 6,500

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Continental Tower (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Continental Tower (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Continental Tower (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Continental Tower (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
      SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects or report something about this work, you can visit my thread
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Capital Building is a 30-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 32,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 3,000
      CO$$: 5,000

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Capital Building (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Capital Building (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Capital Building (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Capital Building (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES

To check my other projects or report something about this work, you can visit my thread
    • By JP Schriefer
      DESCRIPTION
      The Park Tower is a 26-story high-rise building in São Paulo, SP , Brazil. The postmodernist building is part of a complex - Cidade Jardim Corporate Center - of 3 commercial buildings, 9 residential buildings and 1 mall, finished in 2009.

INFORMATIONS

Landmark:
      Plop cost: 20,000
      Lot size: 3x2

Commercial Office:
      Lot Size: 3x2
      CO$$$: 2,500
      CO$$: 4,500

INSTALLATION

Park Tower (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Park Tower (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

Park Tower (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
      Park Tower (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

DEPENDENCIES

• By SimCity4IE
      A building I saw while I was on vacation in Frankfurt Am Main near Museumsufer. A high-rise building situated in "Mainhattan" 79m high, 17m wide and 31m long. The building itself overlooks the river and its green glass distorts the nearby road and water reflections.

http://www.nationalesuisse.de/
      http://www.nationalesuisse.de/de-CH/ueber-uns/portrait/nationale-suisse-deutschland

List of items:
      CO$$8_1x2_Nationale Suisse Frankfurt_4be10000.SC4Lot
      Nationale Suisse Frankfurt-0x6534284a-0xfb542473-0x7be0ffde.SC4Desc
      SiMCiTY4iE UI.dat
      SiMCiTY4iE_NationaleSuisse-0x5ad0e817_0xfb542473_0x160000.SC4Model

Dependencies:
      UI (included)

Notes:
      CO$$
      Stage 8
      1x2 lot
      Darknight
      High definition

Installation:
      Just unzip and place in your plugins folder. To remove, just delete the files.

Credits:
      BATing, modding and lotting - SiMCiTY4iE

Macht Spass damit
    • By RRetail
      These various gas stations come mainly from the Service Station Mega Pack from nos17; with a few other lots thrown in as well. My goal was to shrink down the footprint of the gas stations to a small footprint so they would fit more easily in cities. I did not do all of the lots found in the pack simply because some are to retro for my liking. 
      To plop Jiffy Lube and Ceafus' Auto Center, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Any lots listed below in red are new in the 1.0.1 update.
      Texaco Service Station No. 5775 is a 1x2 lot Car Wash is a 1x2 lot Chevron Fast Mart Service Station is a 2x2 lot Esso Retro Service Station is a 2x2 lot Crown Service Station is a 2x2 lot Hess Service Station is a 2x2 lot Valvoline Instant Oil Change is a 2x2 lot Ceafus' Auto Center is a 2x2 lot Jiffy Lube is a 2x2 lot Shell Gas Station is a 2x2 lot Sunoco Gas Station is a 2x3 lot Petro-Canada Service Station is a 2x3 lot Texaco Small Service Station is a 2x3 lot Wawa Gas Station is a 3x3 lot BP Gas Station is a 3x3 lot Mobil on the Run is a 2x4 lot  
      You only need the following from the 'Service Station Mega Pack':
      Crown Service Station Hess Service Station Mobil - On the Run Texaco Service Station No. 5775 Valvoline Instant Oil Change You only need the following from the 'Forsaken Files:'
      Chevron Fast Mart Service Station Esso Retro Service Station Texaco Small Service Station Petro-Canada Service Station The rest of the lots included are individual downloads:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments