• Moose

Maloskero - Brazilian Simple Houses and Small Shops 1.0.0

(5.00)    (15 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello guys!

I'm proud to present my first release at Simtropolis. The following package is part of a bigger seris of my take on some Brazilian Buildings.

This download consists of a set of both residential and commercial buildings, lots and props. The stats assigned to them are based on SC4 vanilla buildings' stats.

There are in total 10 commercial buildings and lots and another 28 residential buildings and lots, all in 1x2 lots.

This set only includes low-wealth and low density buildings. All are stage 1.

The buildings reflect mainly the architectural style of poor neighborhoods in medium and large cities of Brazil. They also fit perfectly in small town scenarios. I took inspiration from real life houses and shops located in various regions of Brazil, but nominally from the cities of Caruaru-PE, Recife-PE, São Luís-MA, Feira de Santana-BA, Maceió-AL, Garanhuns-PE, Quipapá-PE, Correntes-PE, Januária-MG, Montes Claros-MG, Jaguarão-RS, Vitória-ES, Laguna-SC.

I hope you all enjoy it! Please do contact me if you find any bugs or erros.

Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02

Installation: Just drop the folders located in the zip file into your Plugins folder

A little tip: Commercial buildings all have some sort of drawing of inscription in their front façade. This should help you distinguish commercial and residential lots

21 people like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Diego Del Llano

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Omg! this could be anywhere in Mexico too... Cool ! amazing work. 

2 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
JP Schriefer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my God that's a huge pack!! Wonderful work you did, maloskero, and all those models really look like Brazilian buildings. 
Perfect!

100/5 :D

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
escaramuzi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Parabéns, simplesmente perfeito!!!! Representa com fidelidade...Muito show mesmo.....

3 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Wow the quality and diversity of the roof textures is just... wow. 

Edit : and having used them I might add (1) you're deservedly proud of them ! and (2) I hope we'll see much more stuff from you ! :-)

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Apolo br

How to make only mod appear? Put the files in the plugin folder. They appear normal in the game, but mixed with the original game lot. I want neighborhoods like this picture here on the page.

3 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

If perfection existed, this would be it.

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

WOW! These are just superb! there's just so many details to look at. And congratulations on your first release, may we see many more!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
rathefalcon

Beautiful detailed models! Can't wait to use these.

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
f3cs

very good pack!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  these are excellent and will be much appreciated in game

2 people like this

Share this review

Link to review
Ceafus 88

Astonishing work! 5/5! *:D

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Krasner

Impressive !

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

South America is coming!!!! :D

Oh Dear, it's amazing! Very nice quality and quantity! 

Thanks for sharing this!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Thanks so much for sharing these, incredible work!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Silur

Excellent work! Thank You. I like Your style!

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      You will need to get the Sim Mars Mod to use this set of lots... 
      This set of Lots are for the Sim Mars Project. there are 3 lots 
      Med Wealth 

• By RandyE
      No dependencies. All lots are 5x5 ploppables in the Reward menu, available at the start, and are network and transit enabled (capacity: 100)  Maxis lighting.
      This project is inspired by the first version of SimCity (Classic) now called 'Micropolis' developed in the 1980's and released as open source. The 7th preview is an image of a session of playing the Java version of Micropolis that is freely downloadable from github.com.
      In Micropolis there are only three same-sized squares for RCI zoning. I've used the reward system in SC4 to re-lot all 6 of the large commercial office buildings, 2 of the largest high-wealth residential, 1 of the largest high-tech industrial buildings, and 1 agricultural building. All the lots are the same area size like in Micropolis.
      The queries are the same queries used for the buildings as grown in the game.  The associated reward will only be indicated in the reward menu as the item is selected and plopped.
      The lots contain code for both the reward and the replacement building so apparently the lots provide the benefits of the reward as well as the operation of the building. The intent of making these lots is providing access to the buildings so the reward function was not evaluated, but the queries do report capacity usage for the replaced building --no 'goofy stat' for the reward. 
      NOTE:  Residential ploppables may indicate some usage initially, but will quickly degrade to Abandoned Due to Commute Time so are not functional as Residential. 
      Previews of Buildings Featuring Terrain Mods (see Preview and Install.html in zip file)
      Terrain Resources Listed in: Cori's Terrain Shoppe
      Descriptions of the 10, 5x5 Large RCI and 1 Civic Building are included in the zip file:
      The buildings appear in the reward menu with a unique menu icon, the building and reward names.  The Opera House, Farmer's Market and Tourist Trap rewards also appear in the Parks menu.
      • Van Prooijen Trading: Commercial: Convention Center
      • Ong Condos: Residential: Major Art Museum
      • Hurt Enterprise Headquarters: Commercial: Tourist Trap
      • Hogan, Wallace, and White Insurance: Commercial: Resort Hotel
      • Cahalane Communications: Civic: Bureau of Bureaucracy
      • Lind Entertainment: Commercial: Stock Exchange
      • Byall Tower : Residential: Opera House
      • Tubing Facility: Industrial: Advanced Research Center
      • Alvin's Acres: Agriculture: Farmer's Market
      • Pedriana Pharmaceuticals: Commercial: TV Station
      A stage 8 CO§§§ building in the Chicago tileset.  Capacity: 7,103
      I've given this lot project the name MicroProject and made a logo for identifying the lots in the Reward and Parks menus. Each lot appears near the original reward, with a building icon and the logo overlay. The original reward is not replaced. The re-lots are available at the start of a new city.
      Sources:
      Wiki SC4Devotion: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/
      Wikia SC4: http://simcity.wikia.com/wiki/SimCity_4
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One
      Introduction
      This is set of growable, high-density lots made from Diego Del Llano's BATs that were released in 2017. The objective of this set is to provide growable alternatives to the ploppable landmarks in the original release for a more traditional gaming experience. While ploppable are amazing in their own right, it doesn't quite allow for one to experience the feeling of zoning a plot and having that shiny new tower pop up.
      Package Overview

Included in the following package are a set of growables for all Diego Del Llano's 2017 releases (excluding the Loop Postal Station building in the Federal Center Chicago set). A couple of the buildings have different occupant versions to satisfy different demand groups.
      There are TWO versions of the package you can download: Vanilla and CAM. The vanilla version has all of the larger buildings capped at stage 8, with capacities that do not exceed 7500. For those that use the Colossus Addon Mod, the larger buildings extend all the way up to stage 15 and boast much higher capacities, up to around 11000.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at DiegoDL_ (requires ExtraCheats.dll).
      General Stats
      All stats were generated with PIM-X. Vanilla versions differ only in growth stage and maximum capacity tweaks (for buildings that exceeded 7000 by default). The breakdown is as follows:
      4 R$$$ buildings
      CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner Ventura Place One, 3x4 front Ventura Place Two, 3x4 front Ventura Place Three, 3x4 front 4 CS$$$ buildings
      CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner Hotel Presidente Guadalajara, 5x5 front Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City, 4x2 front Carlton Hotel Johannesburg, 4x2 front 7 CO$$ buildings
      AON Center, 3x4 front Carlton Center, 3x4 front Carlton Hotel Building, 4x2 front 345 California Center, 6x3 front One Kansas City Place, 4x3 front Everett McKinley Dirksen Building (Federal Center Chicago), 3x8 front John C. Kluczynski Building (Federal Center Chicago), 6x3 front 10 CO$$$ buildings
      One Metropolitan Square, 6x5 right corner Gas Company Tower, 6x3 front Capella Tower, 4x8 left corner Park Building (Capella Tower small building), 4x2 front Chanin Building, 4x4 front Commerzbank Tower, 4x5 front IBM-Marathon Tower, 5x9 right corner Denver Place, 6x8 front First National Bank Tower, 5x5 front Torre Multiva, 4x3 front Detailed stats for all of the buildings can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Pick either the vanilla or the CAM version and drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      This list contains all of the buildings used in this set. Each subfolder corresponds to a particular building/set of buildings - if you don't have a particular building feel free to delete the corresponding subfolder.
      Cititower Guadalajara Denver Place Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City Commerzbank Tower IBM Marathon (1250 René-Lévesque) Hotel Presidente Guadalajara Torre Multiva AON Center Gas Company Tower Carlton Center Carlton Hotel Johannesburg One Metropolitan Square One Kansas City Place First National Bank Tower Capella Tower Ventura Place Three Ventura Place Two Ventura Place One Federal Center Chicago Chanin Building 345 California Center Mods (CAM version only)
      You will only need these if you're using the CAM version. Either version of CAM will work with the CAMeLots.
      Colossus Addon Mod 2.1 Colossus Addon Mod 1.0 Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for all of these spectacular BATs!
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy and bank relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the BB&T bank, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Bank of America is a 2x3 lot BB&T is a 2x4 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments