• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

English

This is a mini pack including four growable lots: three medium wealth commercial offices, and one medium wealth residential; they all develop in medium and high density zones. The original versions made by Tcxalapa (Tcx) were only avaliable as ploppable landmarks with jobs. This upload is meant to complement those lots, you can use these versions along with the originals if you so wish (and why wouldn't you? just look at the models :)).

Three of the buildings are wall-to-wall, all of them are HD models. Also, they were made to be used with SimFox's Day n'Nite mod. (They're not for Maxis Nite, and there's no Maxis Nite version, sorry)

The lots are similar to the originals and have the same size, but the stats of these versions are calibrated in a different way, to ensure they play along nicely with the simulation.

Dependencies

Make sure you download and install the files indicated here in your Plugins. You need to be registered in the LEX at SimCity4 Devotion (separate account than the forums)
Only the .SC4Model files are strictly necessary, you can discard the rest of the files (unless you also want the ploppable landmarks with jobs)

• Edificio AQP
  • Edificio LAN Miraflores
    • Model
    • Additional dependencies for this re-lot
      • BSC Mega Props SG Vol 1
      • SCILT (SCILT is a pack of textures with several versions, choose the one that better matches the texture of your sidewalks; if you don't use any mod to alter this, choose the Maxis default version)
  • Despachos Kreati
  • Residencial San Cristobal

Notes

I did not make the models and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Tcxalapa. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them; you can edit those lots or the descriptor files however you want, for personal use. You can't re-distribute any of the content included here without my permission.

For that same reason, it's not in my hands to make a Maxis Nit version, the only originally avaliable version is DarkNite.

The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with these buildings throwing the game off balance.

If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, you can pay a visit to my lot thread here in Simtropolis, you can also PM me if you want.

Enjoy!

Español

Spoiler

Este es un mini pack de cuatro lotes "desarrollables": tres de oficinas comerciales de riqueza media, y uno residencial de riqueza media; todos se desarrollan en zonas de densidad media y de densidad alta. Las versiones originales creadas por Tcxalapa (Tcx) solo estaban disponibles como "ploppables" (landmarks con empleos). Este pack está hecho para complementar estos lotes, puedes usar estas versiones junto con las originales si lo deseas (¿Y por qué no querrías? ¡sólo mira los modelos! :))

Tres de los edificios son de tipo wall-to-wall. Todos ellos son modelos HD y tienen iluminación nocturna para el mod Day n'Nite de SimFox. (No son para Maxis Nite, ni hay versión Maxis Nite, lo siento)

Los lotes son parecidos y del mismo tamaño, pero los "stats" de estas versiones están calibrados de manera diferente, para no causar problemas con la simulación.

Dependencias

Asegúrate de descargar e instalar los archivos señalados en tus Plugins. Necesitas estar registrado en el LEX de SimCity 4 Devotion (las cuentas para el LEX y para los foros son distintas).

Solo son estrictamente necesarios los archivos .SC4Model de las versiones originales, puedes descartar el resto de archivos. (a menos que quieras tener también los "landmarks" con empleos)

• Edificio AQP
  • Edificio LAN Miraflores
    • Modelo
    • Dependencias adicionales para este re-lot
      • BSC Mega Props SG Vol 1
      • SCILT (SCILT es un paquete de texturas con varias versiones, elige la que se ajuste mejor a la textura de tus aceras; si no usas ningún mod para alterar esta textura elige la versión Maxis Sidewalks)
  • Despachos Kreati
  • Residencial San Cristobal

Notas

Los modelos no son míos y no reclamo ningún crédito por ellos, todo el reconocimiento va para Tcxalapa. Sin embargo, yo di a los edificios sus stats e hice los lotes; puedes editar esos lotes, o los archivos .SC4Desc (descriptores) como quieras, si es para uso personal. No puedes redistribuir los archivos incluidos aquí sin mi permiso.

Por esta misma razón no está en mis manos hacer una versión MaxisNite, la única versión disponible originalmente es DarkNite.

El modding de estos edificios fue hecho usando la herramienta PIM-X, por lo que los edificios deberían comportarse en armonía con el juego.

Si encuentras cualquier problema, o quieres enterarte de cualquier otra cosa en la que esté trabajando, puedes visitar mi subforo de lots aquí en Simtropolis, también puedes contactarme por mensaje privado.

Disfruta!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

Looks great *:yes:

Share this review

Link to review

Yes more Growable Lots, and great model choice.

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      While I did technically already upload three of the lots found in this pack, I decided to split it from the pharmacy pack (which is where those three lots were found) since I found a few additional buildings that can qualify as banks. Hence this is the reason why there is now a bank and a pharmacy pack.
      5 of the 7 lots will require lotplop to gain access to them. DK1's Bank of America and SavagePhoenix's Illium National Bank will show in the landmark menu.
      2x3 lots:
      Annuity Bank Hoard Investments 3x3 lots:
      Bank and Trust Credit Union The above 4 lots are dependent on a LEX download which is found here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=525
      2x4 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the Eckerd, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Eckerd is a 3x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Eckerd's files can be found here: (only need the Eckerd related files)
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By mattb325
      Ennuyeuse Apartments, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Inspired by any number of the bland, blah and boring apartment blocks that have sprung up all around the world since the turn of the 21st century, I present Ennuyeuse Apartments.
      These sorts of apartments are clean and functional and appeal to conservative buyers with a safe, neutral colour palette of whites, creams, taupes and of course the newest kid on the neutral block: 'greige' trims and feature walls ('greige' is the colour and word combination of a deep warm grey on a beige base).
      No doubt in 30 years time, 'greige' will become as despised as the 1970s mission-browns and burnt oranges.
      All these apartment complexes are typically 8 stories tall, thereby broadening the conservative buyer appeal to the lucrative Asian market (the number 8 - pronounced 'Ba' in Mandarin sounds similar to 'Fa' which means to 'Make a Fortune' - hence the lucky association). However, given that these apartments usually use quite cheap materials with minimal noise and thermal insulation, the only people making a fortune are the developers!
      Floors 7 & 8 are reserved for the penthouse.
      The apartments feature other crowd pleasers such as securely garaged, underground parking; lift access; hidden drying balconies (these are the two tall louvered areas on both sides of the building); glass-railings on the main balconies and reverse cycle ducted airconditioning. Open-concept living areas, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, ensuite and guest bathrooms all add to the broad buyer appeal.
      The planting is non-descript with crowd pleasing evergreens all on well-lit, compact and easy-to-maintain grounds ensuring that strata levies/HOA fees are kept to a minimum.
      These apartments are presented in 3 options: a 2x2, a 3x3 and a 5x5 lot.
      Despite their predictability, these are a good mid-rise, medium wealth, medium density filler lots for your cities.
      STATS R§§:
      Lot size :                   2x2 & 2x3
      Growth Stage:          5 & 6 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          §412
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 591, R§§ 327
      Pollution:                  2 (Air)/ 1 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:  5 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   13 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building

Lot size :                  5x5
      Growth Stage:         4 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §795
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 1,178, R§§ 652
      Pollution:                  5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:   9 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   25 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sheesh, I can't believe I have to write this.....as these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - Mattb325Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383
      *BSC Mega Props - Mattb325Vol03.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768
      *BSC Texture Pack - CPVol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.

• By Evanjs
      These are Gas station by B62 that never had a Relot done so I figured I would try. Hope you will enjoy.

You dont need much for these lot other then. 

• By Evanjs
      Thes lot's are made by B62 and @MarcosMX, made the lots a bit bigger, lights and Loading Area. Hope you enjoy. 

You will need these for the these relot to work. 

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Hi there, quick question.  I just downloaded this stadium but it doesn't seem to work.  I am missing the "a" and "b" files.  The main download here only includes the texture and lot files.  The one drive only has the invisible "KS" file.  Let me know if you can help.   Thanks.
    • @thirstydeer - welcome to the world of custom content There are 4 tilesets in the game (the game has to be either "SC4 Deluxe" or "SC4" + "Rush Hour" expansion pack, the very basic game won't allow custom content to be used) which you can use to control what types of buildings are grown. The four tilesets are: Houston/New York/Chicago and Euro. If you don't change these settings, as a default, all tilesets are on, and the game builds from one tileset only every 5 game years. By selecting only the Euro tileset, you will give these buildings the greatest chance to grow . There is a little bit of further discussion here: Additionally, to get a 6x6 zone easily in the game, press and hold the CTRL key while zoning the commercial zone to count out a square 6 tiles each side.
    • What exactly do you mean by this: "These are all offered as growable 6x6, stage 1, medium wealth, Commercial Services on the EURO Tileset only."  I'm a pretty basic user of the game and am just starting to dabble with the myriad of custom content available on this site so I want to make sure it'll work for me before I download it.  It truly looks great!
    • If anything it's possible for a river with lots of flow to widen abruptly when the channel shape shifts from deep and narrow to wide and shallow.
    • @mattb325 Yes, I enjoy doing this on my days off. I will have a Kmart, Walmart, and Lowes foods tomorrow.