• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

English

This is a mini pack including four growable lots: three medium wealth commercial offices, and one medium wealth residential; they all develop in medium and high density zones. The original versions made by Tcxalapa (Tcx) were only avaliable as ploppable landmarks with jobs. This upload is meant to complement those lots, you can use these versions along with the originals if you so wish (and why wouldn't you? just look at the models :)).

Three of the buildings are wall-to-wall, all of them are HD models. Also, they were made to be used with SimFox's Day n'Nite mod. (They're not for Maxis Nite, and there's no Maxis Nite version, sorry)

The lots are similar to the originals and have the same size, but the stats of these versions are calibrated in a different way, to ensure they play along nicely with the simulation.

Dependencies

Make sure you download and install the files indicated here in your Plugins. You need to be registered in the LEX at SimCity4 Devotion (separate account than the forums)
Only the .SC4Model files are strictly necessary, you can discard the rest of the files (unless you also want the ploppable landmarks with jobs)

• Edificio AQP
  • Edificio LAN Miraflores
    • Model
    • Additional dependencies for this re-lot
      • BSC Mega Props SG Vol 1
      • SCILT (SCILT is a pack of textures with several versions, choose the one that better matches the texture of your sidewalks; if you don't use any mod to alter this, choose the Maxis default version)
  • Despachos Kreati
  • Residencial San Cristobal

Notes

I did not make the models and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Tcxalapa. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them; you can edit those lots or the descriptor files however you want, for personal use. You can't re-distribute any of the content included here without my permission.

For that same reason, it's not in my hands to make a Maxis Nit version, the only originally avaliable version is DarkNite.

The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with these buildings throwing the game off balance.

If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, you can pay a visit to my lot thread here in Simtropolis, you can also PM me if you want.

Enjoy!

Español

Spoiler

Este es un mini pack de cuatro lotes "desarrollables": tres de oficinas comerciales de riqueza media, y uno residencial de riqueza media; todos se desarrollan en zonas de densidad media y de densidad alta. Las versiones originales creadas por Tcxalapa (Tcx) solo estaban disponibles como "ploppables" (landmarks con empleos). Este pack está hecho para complementar estos lotes, puedes usar estas versiones junto con las originales si lo deseas (¿Y por qué no querrías? ¡sólo mira los modelos! :))

Tres de los edificios son de tipo wall-to-wall. Todos ellos son modelos HD y tienen iluminación nocturna para el mod Day n'Nite de SimFox. (No son para Maxis Nite, ni hay versión Maxis Nite, lo siento)

Los lotes son parecidos y del mismo tamaño, pero los "stats" de estas versiones están calibrados de manera diferente, para no causar problemas con la simulación.

Dependencias

Asegúrate de descargar e instalar los archivos señalados en tus Plugins. Necesitas estar registrado en el LEX de SimCity 4 Devotion (las cuentas para el LEX y para los foros son distintas).

Solo son estrictamente necesarios los archivos .SC4Model de las versiones originales, puedes descartar el resto de archivos. (a menos que quieras tener también los "landmarks" con empleos)

• Edificio AQP
  • Edificio LAN Miraflores
    • Modelo
    • Dependencias adicionales para este re-lot
      • BSC Mega Props SG Vol 1
      • SCILT (SCILT es un paquete de texturas con varias versiones, elige la que se ajuste mejor a la textura de tus aceras; si no usas ningún mod para alterar esta textura elige la versión Maxis Sidewalks)
  • Despachos Kreati
  • Residencial San Cristobal

Notas

Los modelos no son míos y no reclamo ningún crédito por ellos, todo el reconocimiento va para Tcxalapa. Sin embargo, yo di a los edificios sus stats e hice los lotes; puedes editar esos lotes, o los archivos .SC4Desc (descriptores) como quieras, si es para uso personal. No puedes redistribuir los archivos incluidos aquí sin mi permiso.

Por esta misma razón no está en mis manos hacer una versión MaxisNite, la única versión disponible originalmente es DarkNite.

El modding de estos edificios fue hecho usando la herramienta PIM-X, por lo que los edificios deberían comportarse en armonía con el juego.

Si encuentras cualquier problema, o quieres enterarte de cualquier otra cosa en la que esté trabajando, puedes visitar mi subforo de lots aquí en Simtropolis, también puedes contactarme por mensaje privado.

Disfruta!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you for making growable lots for these

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Looks great *:yes:

Share this review

Link to review

Yes more Growable Lots, and great model choice.

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By mattb325
      Convention Center, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Though fictional, this building is inspired by some of the modern architecture of China which shows an amazing combination of self-assuredness, ebullience and seemingly gravity-defying engineering.
      Sitting on a 6x6 lot, this is a large building with the lower three floors alone providing almost 8,000m2 of floor space per floor. At its highest point, the building is 8 stories tall.
      There is also a combination of exhibition halls (including high-clearance spaces), conference rooms, cafeterias and indoor/outdoor spaces. The entire building is arranged around a pleasant, treed central courtyard
      There are very few Convention Center buildings available for SC4, and even fewer that are actually *modded* as a Convention Center. This building provides some much-needed competition in that space. 
      This BAT functions as a reward-lot and Convention Center in game. 
      In addition to providing your sims with 154 highly desirable civic jobs, it will massively help alleviate the commercial demand caps that can hinder city development by giving an additional CAP relief of 270,000 CO§§ and 270,000 CO§§§ jobs in the region. Given the way that the game is designed, in addition to providing health, education, safety, etc, using rewards is an absolutely necessary part of being able to develop large cities and regions.

* It is offered as a reward without needing to meet pre-existing conditions.
      * It is located in the REWARD Menu 
      * It can be placed more than once in a city. 
      * It DOES NOT over-write the ingame Convention Center (or any re-lotted versions there-of), so can be used in conjunction with the standard Maxis Convention Center reward.

STATS:
      Lot size :                 6 x 6
      Plop Cost:              §47,000
      Monthly Cost:        §220
      Budget Item:          Government Buildings
      Occupant Groups: Reward, Convention Crowd, Burning Dude Maker
      Demand Created:  Jobs§: 108, Jobs§§: 40, Jobs§§§: 6.
      Landmark Effect:   +200 over 64 tiles
      Pollution:                 Air 3 over 2 tiles, Water 2 over 2 tiles, Garbage 25 over 2 tiles
      Power consumed:  59 MwH
      Water consumed:   71 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:        §3,280
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO file types in two separate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos or Mashty's night-mods) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. 
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      This lot does not require external dependencies.

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      This building deliberately does not come with parking textures, so that you can use your own parking lots adjacent to the lot, thus making it useful in both urban and suburban settings. If you wish to add parking textures, please do so using the lot editor.

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.
    • By RandyE
      Provides lighting, parking, news-stands, food-carts, benches, and pigeons.
      Blvd Park
      Width 5
      Depth 1
      Plop Cost: 150
      Bulldoze Cost: 80
      Monthly Cost: 25
      High Wealth Park
      Pollution:
      Air: -5, radius 5
      Water: 2, 2
      Garbage: 1, 1
      Flammability: 1
      Park and Landmark Effects: 30, radius 15
      No Dependencies
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Anti-Pollution Grass Park 1x1
      Medium Wealth Park
      Plop Cost: 50
      Bulldoze Cost: 10
      Monthy Cost: 10
      Air and Water -50 over 20,
      Garbage and Radiation -5 over 5. 
      Park and Landmark Effect 10 over 10.  
      Build trees on top of grass to increase land value.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Install to user Plugins folder under SimCity 4 in Documents folder.
    • By RRetail
      Pack seven features several Walmart models and just some of the many other big-boxes found on the STEX.  More to come in future packs.
      A big thanks goes to @kingofsimcity for his assistance for the prop files

7x8 lots:
      7x9 lots:
      7x11 lots:
      9x13 lots:
      Only need the Fry Electronics files found in 'The Forsaken Files' 10x9 lots:
      10x12 lots:
      15x14 lots:
      Other Dependencies: 
      nos.17 Essentials BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol 1 Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials v1.0 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props D66 Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 3 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 8 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack You will also need:

• By RRetail
      Plaza pack two features a relot of Simgoober's Food Lion Shopping Center and even a second expanded lot of it. Also included is a plaza based around the BLAM Walmart. 
      Included in this download are three lots, as well as a few attached props needed for the plazas to work. A big thanks goes to @kingofsimcity for his assistance for the prop files. I wouldn't have been able to make these shopping centers without him.
      Food Lion Plaza (version 1) is a 10x8 lot. Food Lion Plaza (version 2) is a 19x13 lot Oakwood Plaza is a 12x18 lot Dependencies:
      Needed for BOTH versions 1 & 2 of Food Lion Plaza:
      Also Needed for Food Lion Version 2:
      Needed for Oakwood Plaza:
      Other Dependencies: 
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 3 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 8 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack
    • By kellydale2003
      I Kellydale2003 present to you
      the Russian-Canadian-Torontonian
      inspired luxury residentials...

Vohcem Condominiums!

Vohcem Condominiums on the Lakeshore is a 100% fictional tower inspired by the amazing condos of the South Core of Downtown Toronto located along Lakeshore Boulevard. The tall yet slim structures of Downtown Toronto's South Core house thousands of Toronto residents in their ultra-modern luxury condo suites! The most recent trend in condo markets has been the partial or full rental of the condo suites to local or international hotels... making the Toronto condo market boom even more and inspire more projects like this!
      When I (Kellydale2003) first thought of building a tower like this I just started with a square, bent the edges, and rotated it slightly to break away from the traditional orientation of buildings in SimCity 4! The treated and inspired glass taught me an important lesson; Focal points can be made from the busy reflective windows. Therefore the yellow, blue, and grey facade was designed as a focal point for the whole tower... giving more culture and architectural interest to the tower.
      Soaring at a humble 36 stories of 175.4m (120% for SimCity 4) it fits in a comfortable 2x3 (32x48m) lot.

The name "Vohcem" comes from the Russian word for the number "eight".

As my personal policy always abides... NO dependencies! (:

Download the MAXIS NIGHT file if you do not have SimFox's Darknight installed in your plugins!
      Download the DARK NIGHT file if you have Dark Night installed!

For more upcoming projects visit my thread! (:

Enjoy!

, Kellydale2003

ps; I do know that the phonetic version of 'eight' in Russian is spelled differently! But for anyone who knows Canadians... We like to spell things our own way and is still legally and officially the right way of spelling it! eh! (:

ps2; You're on a Canadian website... So bleh :b you "Grammar-ologists!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This is from the Ontario Creation Team!
      - Search "#OCT" to find further creations from us, or click the photo below to
      view upcoming projects and discussions! Thank you (:
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Thanks, T Wrecks...rewards are such a giant pain to make! So I usually try and put something daft in to try and compensate...this is my nod to the g20 . As far as I know, the OG doesn't do anything, but there is an ATR file in sim city1. dat  (I think it's 0x49a59e37 - 0x01601900), but it might have been deemed a bit too graphic, or it could just have been like the other dozen or so atr files that aren't used in anything....   Oh, and btw, citybuilder234, the building looks like whatever I tell you it looks like.....
    • It doesn't even look like a convention center. Looks like a building at a community college or a state university.
    • Wow, what a fantastic building! I like the intricate shapes of this one, and the many different areas. There are so many details to take in that it really takes a while to grasp the entire structure. I also agree that there's not much going in in terms of conference centres, so this really fills a gap. Kudos for all the reward modding too - I know that part is pretty tedious und ungratifying work (unless you're some sick masochist ). What I also like is how well the lot complements the building, and it acomplishes that with so few and so simple means. Just a few default overlays and props, and we have a lot that leaves nothing to be desired. The one tiny suggestion I have is that all your recent buildings have had their names (and, in cases like this one, also their function) baked into the model. This is not bad generally because it allows a better visual appearance, but sometimes it limits flexibility a bit. The building in question could totally double as a modern city college, for example, or maybe even as a university (not all modern universities are sitting on a lush campus, after all!), but then there's the "Convention Center" lettering in front. I guess it can be covered with cleverly placed flora props... Fun fact: I never knew that there was an Occupant Group "burning dude maker" - what the...???