• Moose

Tankmank's Consulado Oficial de Kelpie Relot 1.0.0

(0.00)    (0 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This latest upload is another of jsteed's. His Consulado Oficial de Kelpie. The lot is ploppable and found in the landmarks menu.

This lot will fit into any sub-tropical/tropical style city.

All stats are the same as the original building, which can be found here

Capital SimCity

The website is in Spanish. The 'Descargar' button is the download button

List of dependencies 

Neko Prop sets 2 and 3

SHK Parking Pack

Dutch Prop Pack

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 

Murimk Bicycle Props

LBT Mega Prop Pack

PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT  is only one that is needed)

RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)

I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.

And i just hope that you will enjoy it.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By anotn
      345 Seventh Avenue is a neo-classical highrise in the Garment District in Manhattan, New York. It rises 24 stories and 93.7m above ground and houses retail restaurants and commercial offices. It was designed by John H. Knubel and built in 1929. 345 Sevent Avenue comes in a CO$$ version as well as a IM version to stay true to the nature of this and similar buildings in the area. The Garment District has been a centre of fashion manufacturing and design since the early 1900s. The building stands wall-to-wall on a 2 by 2 tiles lot.

Growable:
      Capacity satisfied 1231 CO$$
      Tileset(s) New York
      Pollution at center 4/4/4/0
      Pollution radii 5/6/0/0
      Flammability 40
      MaxFireStage 4
      Power consumed 25
      Water consumed 256
      Bulldoze cost 1403
      Building value 8604
      Growth Stage 8

Ploppable:
      Capacity satisfied 923 IM
      Plop cost 24796
      Pollution at center 17/27/6/0
      Pollution radii 9/13/0/0
      Flammability 70
      MaxFireStage 4
      Power consumed 41
      Water consumed 611
      Bulldoze cost 1625
      Building value 4120

Installation: Download the version you want, Maxis night (NYBT_345_7th_Ave_MN.zip) or Darknite (NYBT_345_7th_Ave_DN.zip) version and extract the content of the zip file to your Plugins folder
      For proper function of this release you need the following dependencies:
      NYBT Essentials
      SimFox Day and Nite Modd 1 (only for Darknite version)

Thanks to Vlasky and Aaron Graham for testing and making sure everything is right, and also thanks to everyone in the BAT forums who commented and helped me along the way of producing this.

Want to see what I'm doing next? Visit my NYBT BAT thread.

Mod edit 28th April 2017 - Fixed formatting
    • By RRetail
      The sixth pack of restaurant relots brings you relots from various users as well multiple relots from the LBT team. Because of this you will need to download Starbucks and Carl's Jr. from an outside site. (A link will be provided below) If you choose not to download these two original lots, simply delete the lot files from this relot pack folder. Also, a few of the lots included in this pack may or may not provide jobs.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop some of these restaurants, you will need the lotplop cheat to do so.
      2x2 lots:
      LBT Subway
      LBT Church's Chicken
      LBT Jack in the Box
      2x3 lots:
      LBT Burger King
      LBT Starbucks (CaptialSimCity download)
      3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      Kevdan25 Burger King (LEX download)
      4x3 lots:
      LBT Carl's Jr. (CaptialSimCity download)
      5x4 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack You will also need to download these for the 2x2 lots and the 2x3 Burger King:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Is there a lot that you'd like to see me relot? Leave a comment or suggestion on my Development thread:
      http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/72348-rretail-development/
    • By RandyE
      The Willis Tower, built as and still commonly referred to as Sears Tower, is a 108-story, 1,451-foot (442 m) skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, United States. At completion in 1973, it surpassed the World Trade Center towers in New York to become the tallest building in the world, a title it held for nearly 25 years. The Willis Tower is the second-tallest building in the United States and the 14th-tallest in the world.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Tower
      The version I chose to re-lot, not well-scaled and lacking night-lighting, but the texture and color was right for re-lotting.

A better scaled version with Maxis night-lighting:

• By RRetail
      This second pack of commercial relots is a mix of businesses from various users across the STEX; though the Ikea is from the LEX. 
      To plop some of these you may to need to use lotplop.

2x4 lots:

3x3 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      5x4 lots:

6x8 lots:
      IKEA (LEX download)

7x5 lots:
      8x8 lots:

Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Mega Props JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack You will also need:

• By Fantozzi
      3 Relots of JP Schriefers Castelo Del Mar, Grow Stage 8
      1xR$$, 2xR$$$
      Lot Sizes: 2x3, 3x3,3x2
      (Stats generated by Pim-X)

Dependencies
      Castel Del Mar by JP Schriefer
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01.dat
      BSC Textures Vol 01.dat
      Fantozzi's Audio Essentials