Tankmank's Fox Plaza Relot 1.0.0

(5.00)    (2 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This upload is of ill Tonkso's Fox Plaza. Again this is only a relot and the original model file will be needed. This one like many of my relots is sub-tropical/tropical in design again. So might not be to everyone's preference, but the original building is from Los Angeles so i think the lot fits in well.  This upload only replaces the ploppable lot file. 

The original file that is required can be found here. 

List of Dependencies

Dutch Prop Pack

Neko Prop sets 2 and 3

SHK Parking Pack

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)

I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.

And i just hope that you will enjoy it.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   View Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Neat! Incidentally, this is one of my favourites among Ill Tonkso's many BATs, and although I don't play tropical regions, I like your relot very much. It doesn't contain any unrealistic or overdone stuff, and that driveway really ties well into the entrance area of the buildings and also complements the BAT very nicely in terms of colour. This one will find its takers, I'm pretty sure. Thank you for taking the time to upload those beautiful lots that you made for personal use initially! It's this spirit of sharing that keeps the STEX alive. :bunny:

Share this comment

1 hour ago, T Wrecks said:

Neat! Incidentally, this is one of my favourites among Ill Tonkso's many BATs, and although I don't play tropical regions, I like your relot very much. It doesn't contain any unrealistic or overdone stuff, and that driveway really ties well into the entrance area of the buildings and also complements the BAT very nicely in terms of colour. This one will find its takers, I'm pretty sure. Thank you for taking the time to upload those beautiful lots that you made for personal use initially! It's this spirit of sharing that keeps the STEX alive. :bunny:

Thank you, the driveway was part of the original bat, I just enhanced it more with the planters. I plan on uploading many more, hopefully some less tropical ones for wider appeal. 

Share this comment

Hm, you're right - somehow it has become far more accentuated to my eyes. Maybe that's because you replaced that straight line of planters with flora that follows the curve, and you also added the palms and that tree in the middle that all help to make the lot look less flat.

Looking forward to your future uploads!

Share this comment