• Moose

3 Screenshots

About This File

Lindsay Bros. was founded in 1884 and eventually became one of the largest manufacturers of agricultural implements in the United States. In 1892, the company constructed this factory building in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The building still stands in the city's Walker's Point neighborhood.

This lot is wall-to-wall and modded for industrial (I-m), but would look right at home in a grittier commercial district as well.

• 7x3 growable and ploppable I-m lots
  • Provides 348 jobs
  • MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included
  • DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd

Installation Instructions:

1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.

2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.

3. Enjoy!

-
Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

nederfiets

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This building is screaming for a conversion to creative office space and retail ;-)

will62russ likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Very nice addition, very nice building. Do you mind if I reuse this nice building on one of my Seaport lots? :)

Thank you to sharing this!

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
raynev1

Very nice , 5/5 . Thank you for sharing .

Share this review

Link to review
SimNation

Another masterpiece thank you.

Share this review

Link to review
Harmonyisme3

Reminds me of the buildings in my hometown. Love it!

Share this review

Link to review
PaleoCardio

Great building and love all those windows!! 

Share this review

Link to review
Glaub

Great Job! It is a lovely Midwestern building. Reminds me of some buildings in Omaha

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Nofunk ! Nofunk ! Nofunk ! (can you tel I'm a fan ?) Please keep on batting !

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  always instant download of your work  love this building

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

awesome, very well done... 5/5...  like the subject and model... brick textures spot on

Share this review

Link to review
will62russ

Yet another quality art of work from a BAT master.  A must have for your grindy parts of town you would not wish to be lost in.  Thanks for sharing. 

Share this review

Link to review
JP Schriefer

Amazing building you did, nofunk! A wonderful addition to STEx and it's aways good too see you around :yes:

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By anotn
      The Aurora is a 30-story residential tower in the neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan. Construction started out in 1988 but as the developer abondened the construction when it was 90% finished, it sat unfinished until 1996. It is now shared-living supportive housing ran by the Actor's Fund under the name Dorothy Ross Friedman Residences.
      This will grow on the New York Tileset on high density residential zones and comes with two corner lots 1x2 and 2x1.

Stats:

Dependencies: For proper function of this release you need:
      NYBT Essentials for custom queries. If you choose the Darknite version you will also need SimFox Day and Nite Modd.

This is rendered with both DarkNite and regular Maxis Nite, note that you can easily change between Darknite and Maxis Nite by replacing the model file with the version you'd like to use. No need for bulldozing any lots before. Just make sure you don't have both DarkNite and Maxis Nite models in your Plugins folder.

Thanks to Aaron Graham for the modding and Vlasky for helping me test this and of course everyone who have visited my BAT thread in the NYBT board.

Mod edit 28th April 2017 - Fixed formatting
    • By Sgt Pepper
      This is a slightly updated version of my previous Guaranty Bank Building I made a few years ago. It was taken down from the STEX but now its back. T Wrecks lotted this one and sent it to me again a few months or so previously. Yeah...I've been meaning to get this up for you guys... xD

Well this is the Guaranty Bank Building without the flags on it like the previous version I re-uploaded. This one is also relotted by our friend T Wrecks, which gives it a more nifty appearance.

The building was originally known as the Guaranty Bank & Trust Building or the Guaranty Building and was erected in 1920 with 10 floors and was and still is the tallest building in Alexandria Louisiana. Hibernia National Bank moved in after a while, and then Capital One Bank moved in after that and still occupy it to this day. Thus it's now known as the Capital One Bank Building.

Stats-

Lot Size- 3x2

Occupants- CO$$

Jobs- Tree-fiftee (350)

This building is also W2W, mainly on its back. Somewhat unfortunately the real building's dimensions exceeded a 2x1 lot size. It's mainly for corners.

NOTE: If you have the previous version witht he flags, I'd recomend deleting it. There could be possibly conflcits with having both files but I never tested this myself. Better safe than sorry.

Dependencies-

BSC Mega Props GC Vol. 1

BSC Mega Props JES Vol. 1

I hope you all enjoy this one!
      (oh no I broke my dialect briefly!!!!11one11!!

• By anotn
      345 Seventh Avenue is a neo-classical highrise in the Garment District in Manhattan, New York. It rises 24 stories and 93.7m above ground and houses retail restaurants and commercial offices. It was designed by John H. Knubel and built in 1929. 345 Sevent Avenue comes in a CO$$ version as well as a IM version to stay true to the nature of this and similar buildings in the area. The Garment District has been a centre of fashion manufacturing and design since the early 1900s. The building stands wall-to-wall on a 2 by 2 tiles lot.

Growable:
      Capacity satisfied 1231 CO$$
      Tileset(s) New York
      Pollution at center 4/4/4/0
      Pollution radii 5/6/0/0
      Flammability 40
      MaxFireStage 4
      Power consumed 25
      Water consumed 256
      Bulldoze cost 1403
      Building value 8604
      Growth Stage 8

Ploppable:
      Capacity satisfied 923 IM
      Plop cost 24796
      Pollution at center 17/27/6/0
      Pollution radii 9/13/0/0
      Flammability 70
      MaxFireStage 4
      Power consumed 41
      Water consumed 611
      Bulldoze cost 1625
      Building value 4120

Installation: Download the version you want, Maxis night (NYBT_345_7th_Ave_MN.zip) or Darknite (NYBT_345_7th_Ave_DN.zip) version and extract the content of the zip file to your Plugins folder
      For proper function of this release you need the following dependencies:
      NYBT Essentials
      SimFox Day and Nite Modd 1 (only for Darknite version)

Thanks to Vlasky and Aaron Graham for testing and making sure everything is right, and also thanks to everyone in the BAT forums who commented and helped me along the way of producing this.

Want to see what I'm doing next? Visit my NYBT BAT thread.

• By nofunk
      For the past 18 years, the EastSider Bar has been providing spirits and entertainment to Milwaukee locals and rowdy college kids alike. If your city's residents are thirsty for a place to let loose, do 'em a favor and add the EastSider Bar to your Plugins folder today!
      Since there are apartments above the bar in real life, and because it fits in well with other wall-to-wall residential, I've provided both commercial and a residential growables!
      1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$, growable R$$ Provides 12 CS$$ jobs OR 18 R$$ residents MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd Installation Instructions:
      1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.
      2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.
      3. Enjoy!
      -
      Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments