• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Gas Company Tower is a 52-story, 228.3 m (749 ft) class-A office skyscraper on Bunker Hill in downtown Los Angeles, California. Located on the north side of Fifth Street between Olive Street and Grand Avenue, across from the Biltmore Hotel, the building serves as the headquarters for the Southern California Gas Company, which vacated its previous offices on Eighth- and Flower-streets in 1991, and is home to the Los Angeles offices of Arent Fox and Sidley Austin.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CO$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

23 people like this

User Feedback

You can say that again. Thank you so much for your recent contributions, @Diego Del Llano! They have all been great, and you've been pumping them out at an incredible pace. *:)

One thing I'd like to mention, especially coming from a lotter's perspective: would you consider leaving the modeled ground plane out? This way, it would be possible to change ground textures to match different styles or sidewalk mods, it would be possible to add different ground objects, and so forth.

That would be pretty much my only suggestion. When it comes to modeling, materials and night lights, you are great already and still gradually improving on a very high level, so I'm confident your future BATs will be even more awesome than your latest uploads. So thanks again and keep rocking the STEX! *:thumb:

EDIT:

By the way, looks like I know now which real-life building was the inspiration for DuskTrooper's Montauk Gas Company. Good to have an up-to-date version now!

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
    • By Diego Del Llano
      1250 René-Lévesque, also known as the IBM-Marathon Tower, is a 226 m (741 ft), 47-story skyscraper in Montreal,Quebec, Canada. The building was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates for IBM Canada and Marathon Realty, hence the former name "IBM-Marathon". It is now named for its address at 1250 René Lévesque Boulevard West, in the Ville-Marie borough of Downtown Montreal. It is adjacent to the Bell Centre and Windsor Station to the south, and stands on the site of the former American Presbyterian Church. It is connected to the Bonaventure metro station and the underground city network.
      1250 is currently  owned and managed  by global real estate investor, developer and owner Oxford Properties and is still partially occupied by IBM.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,500 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By Gatycon · Posted
      Big improvement over the previous version, they look great. You really have to stare to see the tiling.
    • By DavidDHetzel · Posted
      5x5 is even more uncommon in my mind especially when it comes to custom content.

As for the building they're amazing and some of your best work, and the fact they came out at the time CS was at its lowest point in the STEX I think these are a worthy addition.
      Neat idea, but man, this building didn't age well. :/
      Zero7 was a very underated BAT, his texture work here shows why he should be on the pantheon of amazing BATers.
    • By RandyE · Posted
      About 20 mins to render.  Lots of water tiles open for island building.  The beaches are smooth and waterfronts good for building large cities with ports.  The arrangement of tiles is not random but optimized for city organization.  The transitions in elevation follow natural contour lines.  The overall texture is smooth.    This is a good map for a long term project of building a large region of cities connected by sea, land and air.
  • Recent STEX Comments