2 Screenshots

About This File

Gas Company Tower is a 52-story, 228.3 m (749 ft) class-A office skyscraper on Bunker Hill in downtown Los Angeles, California. Located on the north side of Fifth Street between Olive Street and Grand Avenue, across from the Biltmore Hotel, the building serves as the headquarters for the Southern California Gas Company, which vacated its previous offices on Eighth- and Flower-streets in 1991, and is home to the Los Angeles offices of Arent Fox and Sidley Austin.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CO$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

10857998_10152419444777251_6590515532686583952_n.jpg.9caf032ed48ebfe9ee1453c32819308a.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You can say that again. Thank you so much for your recent contributions, @Diego Del Llano! They have all been great, and you've been pumping them out at an incredible pace. *:)

One thing I'd like to mention, especially coming from a lotter's perspective: would you consider leaving the modeled ground plane out? This way, it would be possible to change ground textures to match different styles or sidewalk mods, it would be possible to add different ground objects, and so forth.

That would be pretty much my only suggestion. When it comes to modeling, materials and night lights, you are great already and still gradually improving on a very high level, so I'm confident your future BATs will be even more awesome than your latest uploads. So thanks again and keep rocking the STEX! *:thumb:

EDIT:

By the way, looks like I know now which real-life building was the inspiration for DuskTrooper's Montauk Gas Company. Good to have an up-to-date version now!

Share this comment