• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

Gas Company Tower is a 52-story, 228.3 m (749 ft) class-A office skyscraper on Bunker Hill in downtown Los Angeles, California. Located on the north side of Fifth Street between Olive Street and Grand Avenue, across from the Biltmore Hotel, the building serves as the headquarters for the Southern California Gas Company, which vacated its previous offices on Eighth- and Flower-streets in 1991, and is home to the Los Angeles offices of Arent Fox and Sidley Austin.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 4,500 CO$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

MushyMushy, RandyE, nos.17 and 20 others like this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tyberius06

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I'm busy at this moment with my lotting projects, but I can't wait to see your lately nice gems into my next cities.

Very nice buildings, I can see how they will be decorating my shoreline by the marina... :-)

- Tyberius

Diego Del Llano likes this

Share this review

Link to review
Matty B

Amazing Skyscraper! Great Detail  *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
nRVOUS

This is great!

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Beautiful nite lites -- and I still love that we can lot those as we please !

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  another excellent building model and as usual I don't have to do any modding   nice work

Share this review

Link to review
madhatter106

Driven past it a million times, glad to see it created for the game.  Fantastic.

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

this one is a well done... 5/5...

good subject, good model, decent texture work and improvements to your lighting technique

Share this review

Link to review
jmsepe

Truly wonderful! The building looks nice.

I hope you could model some Japanese skyscrapers too! 

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Sgt Pepper
      Better Images in Description

I have updated my Twin Towers I BATed back in September to bring you a new
      version!

I felt the updated was much needed after finding some time to do so. I feel now they stand as they should
      for SimCity 4's standards.

I'm sure most of us already know about the Twin Towers, what they were, what
      happened to them, etc. They were once great landmarks located in Lower Manhattan, in New York City. They were once the tallest buildings in the city and the state of New York. Standing on top of either tower would give you a feeling of being on Top of the World.

If you'd like to learn more about them, feel free to read their Wikipedia Article for starters. Personally, I find them to be marvels of architecture. I miss them highly, and I hope that they can stand indefinitely in SC4 at least.  

Installation Instructions:

You do not have to demolish any lots. You can either delete the original
      model files from the previous upload and replace them with the new model files,
      or you can simply use the zip file to replace all files at once. The lots are
      exactly the same previously, the only change is the model files.

Stats-

Each tower sits on a 5x5 lot.

Each tower is CO$$$ and provides about 21,000 jobs each.

They are ploppable landmarks only, and are found in the landmarks menu.

Dependencies- None! All added props for these towers are included.

Special thanks to Mattb325 for modding the first version, then doing some more modding work for the new version. Thanks as well goes to T Wrecks and Gn_leugim for their opinions on this.

Images/Screenshots:

I hope you all will enjoy this update! I tried to update the original upload
      and unintentionally deleted it.

-Brandon
    • By Heblem
      Target its an American retail store, this store brings long variety of products and lowest prices to the consumers, this file only includes a ploppable version. Enjoy!

Landmark plop
      Lot size:
      10x11
      Position in the menu:
      Landmark menu
      ocupants:
      CS$ - 1667$ - 419$$

DEPENDENCIES:

LBT Mega Prop Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21770-lbt-mega-prop-pack-vol-01/

LBT Mega Texture Pack: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21771-lbt-mega-texture-pack-vol-02/

Install:
      Just move all files into your documents/simcity 4/plugins

Enjoy!!
    • By barcasam7
      Hello and welcome to a new city journal. A town based on somewhere in Orange County, California. The main road is Pacific Coast Highway which runs along most of the Californian coast. Heading north from Los Palma is the megalopolis of Los Angeles, whilst heading south will take you Oceanside the closest town to San Diego. This project will also me to create assets which have a Hispanic/californian style which I think is lacking in the workshop. Anyways, without further a do I present Los Palma:

The Oceanside pier

Looking south 

Green renewable energy! California is one of the leading contributors in the US to renewable energy.

Up coast
      Stay tuned for more in the next coming weeks, I will also start working on my first commercial Hispanic building. 
      Thank you for reading.
    • By RandyE
      The Willis Tower, built as and still commonly referred to as Sears Tower, is a 108-story, 1,451-foot (442 m) skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, United States. At completion in 1973, it surpassed the World Trade Center towers in New York to become the tallest building in the world, a title it held for nearly 25 years. The Willis Tower is the second-tallest building in the United States and the 14th-tallest in the world.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Tower
      The version I chose to re-lot, not well-scaled and lacking night-lighting, but the texture and color was right for re-lotting.

A better scaled version with Maxis night-lighting:

• By Diego Del Llano
      The_H1:
      Is my second original BAT design for the SimCity 4, Is a massive building with 305 meters ( 1000 ft) tall ( I've been working in this new concept, I also made a street level rendering to better understanding the geometry). 
      The complex building is located in Mexico City, is not a simple tower with offices or a mixed use building, What is the difference in here? , ¿What is a Hybrid Building? A hybrid building is an extension of the city, it allows Schools, Hospitals, Hotels, Living, Offices, Supermarkets, Museums, and lot of things. The interesting thing is that a Hybrid Building is funded by two economies, Privated and Public, so this make a super profitable building, the whole population in the city wins the benefits because they can use the public services in the building, and the private investor could make healty bussines in too. Basically a Hybrid building has to have the 3 essential concepts of the sustainability: Economy sustainable, Social Sustainable and Bioclimatic sustainable. Enjoy it ! 
      Sincerely: 
      Diego Del Llano

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 8,000 CS$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments