• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

Today's upload is of michal27278's Zvolen-Razusova . This is only the Darknite 8x2 lot that i have relotted. I have not relotted any of the other lots included within the original BAT. All props and model files are required. 

The lot is 8x4, this was to include more of the buildings and to have a decent car park. It is like my other lots more topical/sub-tropical in design with many different palm trees and so might not be to everyone's taste or preference. It also i realise has quite a list of dependencies, it was never really intended to be shared, but many of the dependencies are likely well known and downloaded, i will be using these dependencies a lot with my lots. 

I originally lotted it to be my Halls of Residence, or student accommodation for my city, but it is flexible enough to be used for general apartments.

All stats are the same as the original file by michal27278 

Original file located here:

•  

List of dependencies 

Neko Prop sets 2 and 3

SHK Parking Pack

BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2

Dutch Prop Pack

Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC

Murimk Bicycle Props

Porkie Props VOL 1

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01

PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT is only one that is needed)

RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)

I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.

And i just hope that you will enjoy it. 

8 people like this

User Feedback

I must admit that I was a bit skeptical when I came to the tropical part of your descriprion, but after seeing the pictures I must say that it works great!

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy and bank relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the BB&T bank, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Bank of America is a 2x3 lot BB&T is a 2x4 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the commercial relots I've made so far in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. However, if you only want one of my relots (e.g. Kmart) then you can delete the other files. However, for an odd reason that I don't know how to work around you will need to keep the 4x3 lot version of Tractor Supply for my version to work.
      To plop the Tractor Supply relot, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walmart (building) is a 11x14 lot Walmart (plaza version) is a 13x14 lot Kmart is a 5x6 lot Tractor Supply is a 4x5 lot Strip Mall is a 7x5 lot Dollar Tree is a 3x3 lot Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps Kevdan25 Vol. 1 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 1 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 2 BSC MegaProps JES Vol. 8 Mushy's Trailers  (Only needed if you keep the Walmart Plaza Lot) Simgoober's Super Center 2 If you would like the Walmart sign, then you will also need to download Baco's Walmart to access it. All you need is the dignwalmart and walmartsign files.
    • By RandyE
      Contains 9 2x2 lots to choose from.  Each lot has a different character, animation, and a variety of props from SC4 Deluxe.
      All lighthouses cost 4000§ (Simoleons), earn 100§ a month, slightly reduce air and water pollution nearby, and have a moderate local park and landmark effect.
      All lighthouses are in the Reward Menu and are available for immediate plopping. The Maxis Reward lighthouse is not replaced and becomes available as usual.
      No External Dependencies:
      The dependencies in version 1 have been removed. I am using a smaller texture pack that I made for my lots which is included, and have replaced the Bus Stop with an extended Toll Booth Platform.
      The 'BaseTexturesElements_Grass.dat' is an internal dependency required for the lots above; it is included in this package in the folder 'z_Grass Base Textures'.
      I have made a 500K Base Texture Volume with textures I made for my lots linked below.   If the texture file below is used then delete the ' z_Grass Base Textures' folder as the textures are the same and don't need to be loaded twice.
      Base Textures Vol 1 Elements
      INSTALL
      To install select the folders for the lighthouses you want to use and delete the other sub-folders.   Don't delete the 'z_Grass Base Textures' folder unless you are using none of the lighthouses which require them or are using the larger texture volume (see above). 
      Copy and paste the 'Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack V2' into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. 
    • By CrazyEyes86
      The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a luxury resort hotel in the northwest United States, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Seated on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, the Coeur d Alene Resort features a marina, convention facilities, spa, as well as a notable 18-hole golf course. The hotel has 338 rooms and suites, and its main tower has 18 floors.
      My challenge to YOU make this a mod for the game !!!!!!!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Ill Tonkso's 110 Cannon Street
      Introduction
      This is the 12th set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. 110 Cannon Street is a nice little mid-sized office tower by Ill Tonkso re-purposed for a more suburban setting.
      Package Overview

The original building was greatly expanded upon to encompass several different lot configurations. Growables included have larger footprints and large parking structures like those found in many larger suburban office complexes. The ploppable lot is a highlight massive 10x10 office complex, boasting twin towers with matching entrances. A grand avenue entrance leads directly to the massive rear parking lot which includes a parking garage as well as an asymmetric parking lot design.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: 4 CO$$ growables and one CO$$$ ploppable. Growable lots contain only a single building while the centerpiece complex boasts two. Additionally, the ploppable complex is transit enabled.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at "KOSC ITS 110 Cannon" (requires ExtraCheats.dll)
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide 1098 CO$$ jobs. They are available in the following configurations:
      4x8 left corner, stage 5 7x4 front, stage 5 3x4, 6x6 front, stage 6 The ploppable lot is located in the landmarks menu and provides 1534 CO$$$ jobs in the following configuration:
      10x10, $100,000 plop cost Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Main Building
      NDEX ITS 110  Street Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 NDEX ITS Multi Story Carpark 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Credit goes to Ill Tonkso for the BAT!
      Enjoy!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments