• Moose

4 Screenshots

About This File

Today's upload is of michal27278's Zvolen-Razusova . This is only the Darknite 8x2 lot that i have relotted. I have not relotted any of the other lots included within the original BAT. All props and model files are required. 

The lot is 8x4, this was to include more of the buildings and to have a decent car park. It is like my other lots more topical/sub-tropical in design with many different palm trees and so might not be to everyone's taste or preference. It also i realise has quite a list of dependencies, it was never really intended to be shared, but many of the dependencies are likely well known and downloaded, i will be using these dependencies a lot with my lots. 

I originally lotted it to be my Halls of Residence, or student accommodation for my city, but it is flexible enough to be used for general apartments.

All stats are the same as the original file by michal27278 

Original file located here:

•  

List of dependencies 

Neko Prop sets 2 and 3

SHK Parking Pack

BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3

BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2

Dutch Prop Pack

Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC

Murimk Bicycle Props

Porkie Props VOL 1

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02 

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01

BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01

PEG MTP Super Pack (Texture DAT is only one that is needed)

RMIP ( All you will need is the  jzo_RMIP2vol2_textures.dat file)

I  have tested it numerous times, but if there are any issues please do PM me, or write in my new Lot editing topic Tankmanks Lots.

And i just hope that you will enjoy it. 

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

JP Schriefer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very good job, looks great!

Ceafus 88 and tankmank like this

Share this review

Link to review
nos.17

I already made myself a set, but these look so great I'll pick these up too.

tankmank likes this

Share this review

Link to review
matias93

Great relot concept, you can even feel the Tropico vibe on them!

tankmank likes this

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Evanjs
      Relot OF Kmart Walmart and Lowes Food. You need all these to download.  Enjoy
      Need this for the big blue Sign. Optional.
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1036
    • By RRetail
      While I did technically already upload three of the lots found in this pack, I decided to split it from the pharmacy pack (which is where those three lots were found) since I found a few additional buildings that can qualify as banks. Hence this is the reason why there is now a bank and a pharmacy pack.
      5 of the 7 lots will require lotplop to gain access to them. DK1's Bank of America and SavagePhoenix's Illium National Bank will show in the landmark menu.
      2x3 lots:
      Annuity Bank Hoard Investments 3x3 lots:
      Bank and Trust Credit Union The above 4 lots are dependent on a LEX download which is found here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=525
      2x4 lots:
      3x4 lots:
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By RRetail

These relot files (which is a combination of the pharmacy relots together in one download) have been updated and packed together for your convenience into a zipped folder. The previous files have been removed because of this.
      Note that each link below is a dependency if you want my relotted version of it. In the case that you would only like to download one of my relots, simply delete all the ones you don't want from the download folder.
      If you would like to clear up space in both your landmark menu in game and in your plugin files, you can delete the original lot file.
      To plop the Eckerd, you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      Walgreens is a 4x4 lot CVS is a 4x4 lot Eckerd is a 3x4 lot Rite Aid is a 3x4 lot Eckerd's files can be found here: (only need the Eckerd related files)
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MegaProps CP Vol. 1 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol. 1 VIP Carpack vol1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SHK Parking Pack
    • By mattb325
      Ennuyeuse Apartments, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      Inspired by any number of the bland, blah and boring apartment blocks that have sprung up all around the world since the turn of the 21st century, I present Ennuyeuse Apartments.
      These sorts of apartments are clean and functional and appeal to conservative buyers with a safe, neutral colour palette of whites, creams, taupes and of course the newest kid on the neutral block: 'greige' trims and feature walls ('greige' is the colour and word combination of a deep warm grey on a beige base).
      No doubt in 30 years time, 'greige' will become as despised as the 1970s mission-browns and burnt oranges.
      All these apartment complexes are typically 8 stories tall, thereby broadening the conservative buyer appeal to the lucrative Asian market (the number 8 - pronounced 'Ba' in Mandarin sounds similar to 'Fa' which means to 'Make a Fortune' - hence the lucky association). However, given that these apartments usually use quite cheap materials with minimal noise and thermal insulation, the only people making a fortune are the developers!
      Floors 7 & 8 are reserved for the penthouse.
      The apartments feature other crowd pleasers such as securely garaged, underground parking; lift access; hidden drying balconies (these are the two tall louvered areas on both sides of the building); glass-railings on the main balconies and reverse cycle ducted airconditioning. Open-concept living areas, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, ensuite and guest bathrooms all add to the broad buyer appeal.
      The planting is non-descript with crowd pleasing evergreens all on well-lit, compact and easy-to-maintain grounds ensuring that strata levies/HOA fees are kept to a minimum.
      These apartments are presented in 3 options: a 2x2, a 3x3 and a 5x5 lot.
      Despite their predictability, these are a good mid-rise, medium wealth, medium density filler lots for your cities.
      STATS R§§:
      Lot size :                   2x2 & 2x3
      Growth Stage:          5 & 6 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:          §412
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 591, R§§ 327
      Pollution:                  2 (Air)/ 1 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:  5 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   13 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building

Lot size :                  5x5
      Growth Stage:         4 (Medium & High Density Zoning)
      Bulldoze Cost:         §795
      Capacity Satisfied:  R§ 1,178, R§§ 652
      Pollution:                  5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
      Pollution Radius:     5/6/0
      Power Consumed:   9 Mwh
      Water Consumed:   25 Gal/Month
      Building Style:          Houston/Euro/NY/Chicago
      Occupant Group:     Medium Wealth Residential Building
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
      This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
      You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod.
      NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sheesh, I can't believe I have to write this.....as these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - Mattb325Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383
      *BSC Mega Props - Mattb325Vol03.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768
      *BSC Texture Pack - CPVol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.

• By Evanjs
      Thes lot's are made by B62 and @MarcosMX, made the lots a bit bigger, lights and Loading Area. Hope you enjoy. 

You will need these for the these relot to work. 

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• In case you're interested this is what I've got after extracting and installing the appropriate files.  Really no difference at all compared to when I first wrote you.
    • Do you know whether or not this file is compatible with SC4 on Steam?  I extracted the .7Z file and installed the files and I've still got nothing but a big blank lot.
    • Ahh, gotcha.  I'm using a Mac.  So the .7z file needs to be extracted.  That part I wasn't aware of, I just loaded the 7z file into my plugins folder.  I'll give it a shot!  Thanks!
    • Thought you might know it, but it was worth a shot. Ah yes, those real-estate photos - I had, in fact, seen an article about that blog somewhere and nearly forgotten about it afterwards, but then my sister gave me a tear-off calendar for Christmas: every day a horrible picture and a great one-liner. I love that stuff.
    • @nycsc4 ... This file should only include the texture and lot files - due to copyright reasons I have to link to anything that is not mine (the stadium in this case). I'm not sure what you mean by the "invisible KS file." On the OneDrive, there is a button for KS_AllianzArena 15x12 which once downloaded, will give a *.7z file. If you're using the default windows extractor, it may be a problem (not sure if it can handle 7zip files or not), but something like winrar should unzip it just fine. The .desc and .model files you need will be right there. Let me know if that's not working for you.